Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Emotional Lunch

Me : ramya dear, shall I feed you? Today you are my sweet kid no/
Sh : ok preethu. Then I will feed you.
Me : ok ok ok. (I just pinched her cheeks). Chweeeeet kid
We both feeded each other. She was little emotion while I was feed. But she had promised me that she wont cry. But still I could feel that how much she was missing someone who cares for her. I wanted that careing person should be me and I decided I should do something for her and her family. but dint know how.
Sh : what happened preethu?
Me : nothing ramya. Just was seeing your beautiful eyes. They are so nice. You know if ramya krishna and you stand together, everyone will be confused who is who
Sh : hey preethu, stop it pls. I am not so beautiful.
Me : hey ramya, really you are so beautiful. I promise. I know no one has told this so you are feeling this.
Sh : ok now wash your hands. I will clean all this. Then we both can sit and speak. We have lot of time
Me : yes ramya. Good idea. Then you can watch your favourite TV (I smiled)
Sh : hey preethu, no today I wont watch TV dear. I will sit with you and speak. I know you want to talk to me
Me : its ok ramya. I know you love watcing TV. You watch. I will just sit next to you
Sh : ok sit here only. I will come soon clean all this vessels. Give me just 10mins. Will be back.
Me : shall I help you ramya?
Sh : no no not requiered my sweet boy. Sit here only and keep watching TV I will be back in 10mins
Me : ok ramya. I will wait come soon
I switched on TV and was watching some nice regional movie. It was some family movie. I knew ramya will like this kind of movie. I just put that I was watching it. she came after some 15 mins. She had washed her face legs and hands. I could easily makeout that she was looking fresh. she just wiped her face and sat next to me. once she saw the movie she was very happy. but she thought i will upset. so she just kept quiet.
Me : Ramya, I wont be upset. Come lets both watch this movie. I know you like this movie.
Sh : Preethu, ok will watch the movie but will keep speaking. Is that ok my dear?
Me : ok ramya.
Sh : make the sound little less.
Me : ramya shall I close the door and come? if its dark, it will be like theather effect.
Sh : Ya, sure preethu. It will be really good.
I bolted the door and came and sat on bed. I just rested myself streching my leg forward. She was sitting infront of me. Watching movie seriously.
Me : Ramya, come sleep and watch the movie. How much time you keep sitting there
Sh : movie was so interesting so I was watching preethu. Wait I will come behind
Me : ramya, if I ask something you wont mind right?
Sh : ask preethu.
Me : you are my kid no today? Please sleep on my lap today?
Sh : Preethu, I don’t know why I feel I should be with you only always dear. You know I feel I am with my mother only. I actually wanted to ask. But thought you may feel bad.
Me : some ramya. Sleep on my lap. (she kept her head on my lap and was watching TV.)
Sh : its feels so good dear.
while she was watching TV, I was brushing her hairs and I was just massaging her shoulder. Her blouse was so soft. Slowly I was massaging her hands and touching her fingures. Slowly I started massing her face. I kept doing this for 20 to 30mins. I guess she was feeling nice. it was not a lusty massage, it was a pure caring massage what i did. she stopped watching TV and turned towards me. she told switch off the TV. i switched off the TV. i kissed her forehead. even she pulled my forehead and kissed my forehead and got up.
Me : what happened ramya?
Sh : nothing preethu, just wanted to speak to you.
Me : ok ramya speak how much ever you want dear
Sh : Preethu, after my mom died you the only person who cares for me. I am so lucky.
Me : keep quiet dear. How much time you will tell this.
Sh : I keep telling this preethu, because who else I there for me other than you.
Me : ramya, why uncle wont listen to all those things?
Sh : Preethu, there are few things I cannot tell.
Me : its ok ramya, I wont force you dear. But I am there to listen to your feeligns
Sh : hey preethu, I will tell everything today to you. Don’t know whetehr I will get this chance again and again.
Me : that’s like a good girl.
Sh : Preethu, uncle is a good man. But he is not good to me.
Me : what are you saying ramya?
Sh : Yes Preethu. I am the second wife of uncle. He just take care of the house. He speaks very less to me. You know even today he thinks of her first wife and forget about me. He was very nice to me in the first few years. After Prajju was born, I don’t know what happend to him he was speaking very less to me.
Me : ohh what happened to him dear?
Sh : My brother had promised my in laws that he will give some money. But he never gave. And even I dint had anyone in my life from my side. No parents, no brother, no relatives. He used to beat me to get money. But where will I get. I thought I will go to job. but what job i will do. no one gave me job.
Me : then what happened dear? Come sleep on my lap and don’t cry ramya. I am there.
Sh : then uncles parents came one day after Preethu died. They were very upset on me for no reason. My mother in law slapped me and told that preethu died because of me and she also scolded that I am not able to get money, and scolded bad words and told I am orphan and fit for nothing
Me : Oh good dear.
Sh : Uncle also supported his parents only. Preethu I was so alone dear. Swear many times I planned to commit suicide. But when I see Prajju I dint want to do that. You know its been 2years I took clothes. Whenever uncle feels he willl get me something otherwise he will treat me as slave. but i dont want people to speak bad about me. so i never shared anything with anyone. no one likes me. the only friend i had was radha, who is in mysore now. we both used to communicate through letters. i used to share all my feelings and sorrows with her. but one day somehow a letter was caught my uncle. i got beatings nicely. after that i stopped writing letters and wrote a letter to radha telling not to write letters. i feel so lonely dear.
She just got up from my lap and hugged me so tightly while I was sitting only. Her soft boobs were touching my chest. I dint want to miss this oppurtunity. I also hugged her more tightly around her back so that those soft and sexy boobs press more against my chest. i was massaging her back right from her nect to her ass. since she was wearing saree her back was bare and the blouse part and in the middle of blouse and saree in the wasit. i used to massage so sensually. but it was like caring for her.
slowly we both free ourselves and was watching each other. Her eyes were fillled with tears. I wipped them and kissed those eyes.
Me : Ramya, now please don’t worry. I willl be with you always.(kissed her sweet cheeks)
again she hugged me tightly and cried telling please don’t leave me. I kept kissing her bare shoulder near the blouse. I was kissing such a way that I was licking her shoulder.
Sh : Preethu, even I want to earn some money so that I can get something for myself. Uncle wont give money to me. Even I want to stand on my leg.
Me : Don’t worry ramya. I am there with you. I will plan soemthing for you. Swear. But you should not loose hopes.
Sh : Preethu, now I really thinking I will also have life like others.
Me : You will dear. Now you watch TV. Willl prepare Tea and come.
Sh : I will prepare dear. You sleep.
Me: : Ok come we both will prepare

We both got up. My dick was standing like rod. I was turning the other side and was adjusting so that ramya shouldn’t see. But I guess she was it. I could see she just turned the other side when I saw her face after adjusting my dick. Even she was making her pallu alright because it was all scattered when we both hugged. She was bending and adjusting. I could see sexy cleavage. I was just staring at them while she was adjusting. She saw me. I just smiled. Just wanted to make her feel that I liked her cleavage. She also gave a smile. And we both walked to kitchen.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:52 PM