Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Sensual Challenge

I took bath, put lot of deodorant so that ramya will be impressed. I was waiting for my sexy ramya to come. was imagining how she will be. After 30mins my sexy lady came. I was so eager to see her, what she is wearing, how her body structure is displayed. She came inside directly. Let me describe my sexy lady

She was wearing light blue saree, with matching blouse. It was little transparent. I guess this was the only nice saree she had. Everytime any special occasion she used to wear this saree. But she used to look so stunning in that saree. She had wore white bra, which was lightly visible from her blouse. She had wore the saree little tight may be she wanted to show her sexy body to this hunger dog.

Me : hey ramya what hpnd? Why are you so tired dear?
Sh : oh preethu I took head bath no. so I am feeling very tired.
Me : ok wait I will get you something to drink.
Sh : its ok preethu
Me : (I went inside and prepared lemon juice. After some 10mins I came back) take it ramya. You will feel little relaxed
Sh : ohh thanks preethu. You take care of me so much. Whenever you care for me I feel that I am with my mom. Even she used to take care of me like this only
Me : you miss her no ramya?
Sh : yes preethu. I miss her so much (tears started coming out of her eyes)
Me : now if you cry I will not speak to you. And today we both have promise that we will not be sad and will be happy throughout the day.
Sh : OK ok my dear.
Me : that’s like a sweet kid
Sh : what is this today you have put lot of perfume? Good smell preethu
Me : thanks ramya. Just like that I put.
Sh : hey what shall we prepare for food in the afternoon?
Me : no preparing. Today its holiday for my maharani. I will bring from outside ramya. Please
Sh : but it will be expensive no dear? I will prepare why are you worried?
Me : no no. atleast today I want to see my sweet ramya just sitting simply like maharani (queen)
Sh : ok what will you get then?
Me : tell me ramya what you like? Don’t hesitate dear. Today I want to keep you very happy and you should feel that no one had cared for you so much
Sh : hey preethu, really you care for me so much dear. I feel so happy when I am with you.
Me : no enough of formalites maharani. Order what you need
Sh : what ever you wish preethu.
Me : ok I will get chicken biryani.
Sh : preethu, I have never had chicken biryani in my life time. I always wanted to have it.
Me : ohhh ramya, don’t worry today you will have that. And pls let me know what all you want today. I will get you.
Sh : nothing preethu. Be with me that’s enough.
Me : I will be with you only dear.
She smiled and turned towards TV. She was a TV bug. May be because she dint had TV in her house, she was very crazy about the TV.

Sh : shall I watch TV preethu?
Me : no you cannot watch.
Sh : ohh sorry preethu.
Me : hey stupid. That TV I got for you only. Please never ask me dear. Watch it. see ramya, please be free with me. Ask me whatever you want. Please don’t hesitate
Sh : sure preethu. I am so happy today.
she was watching TV so deeply she forgot what was happeing the surrounding. She used to involve so much. I just got up from the bed and went to my room. I had a rubber lizard. I planned something. I just took it and threw on her back. She started shouting. i came running from inside. she was jumping and telling lizard lizard. she had removed her saree pallu and was checking where the lizard had gone. while doing this she was bending, her saree pallu was removed from her shoulder. i could see the sexy cleavage from her blouse. it was so awesome. since she had a nice boobs and nice structrue, her cleavage was very sexy sexy and sensual
Me : What happened ramya?
Sh : lizard preethu
Me : don’t worry (I took the rubber lizard and gave to her hand)
Sh : you stupid. I was so scared. I told you not to scare me like dear.
Me : I am sorry ramya. See today we have got golden chance sit and speak alone. In that you are watching TV. So I was bored and thought let me have some fun. Sorry sweety if it hurts
Sh : its ok . I am sorry dear. Wait will switch off the TV. (she switched off the TV and sat next to me)
Me : ramya I think we have forgotten something.
Sh : whats that preethu?
Me : remember we had a challenge of lifting each other?
Sh : yes. So you naughty want to lift me today.
Me : yes lets have a bet ramya
Sh : ok preethu. I think today is the right time. We wont get this chance again and again.
Me : yes ramya. Lets have this challenge today and now
Sh : ohhhh preethu. You are so eager to lift me? You will loose
Me : whether I loose or not ramya, but I will get a chance to lift you and hold you like a small kid
Sh : preethu, really I am so lucky that I got someone like you dear. I swear always thought I can never be happy. I am really happy from last 3 4 months after you came.
Me : ramya, don’t be so formal. I like you so much and I like your behaviour. So please here afterwards no more formatlities
Sh : ok now get ready for the competition
Me : What is the bet?
Sh : you tell preethu
Me : Ok who ever wins can ask anything from the loosers. Is that ok?
Sh : ok preethu. I am done
Me : Ok then come lets have the compition
We both decided to lift each other. Whether I win or not. But I just wanted to touch her soft and sexy ass and touch her boobs. We had a toss who will lift first. She won the toss and got ready to lift me. i stood so stiff. but she came near me and lifted me. it was so nice man. she lifted me so high such that her boobs were touching my stomach. they were so soft man. she was holding me for almost 2 mins and left me down. while coming down i was hugging her and massaged her back. her pallu fell down showing her sexy cleavage and my dick was rock hard now. wanted to fuck this sexy ramya. we both were tired and she fell on the bed and slept leaving heavy breathe. while she was breathing her boobs were going up and down. it was so nice to see. i went next to her and asked in a very soft and sensual voice."Are you tired ramya?". she told while breathing only "Ya dear, i am tired". i went and put the fan as she was sweating. i asked her to remove her pallu for sometime as it was very hot. she dint listen. so i only just removed her pallu. she dint say anything. now she was little ok. she got up and with the pallu on her right side took it and put it on her shoulder cover her sexy boobs. we both laughed so much that it was so interesteing and fun
Now it was my turn to lift the sexy hot lady. She tucked her pallu to her waist from around her back. i could see her navel so clearly. first i just held her bare waist as if i am doing some reharsal. it was so soft and cold as she had taken bath. her hairs were now dried and since she was in opened hairs. she was looking like an angel.I bent down, to lift her. I put my hand little below her ass. My dick was standing like rock now. I was eager to lift her. i just saw her face. she gave a gesture to say ok you can lift kind of gesture. i lifted her. it was so nice man. her bare stomach was near my mouth. i just kept my mouth near her stomach. i was holding her so tightly that i was pressing her ass i wanted to lift her still more so that i could smell her pussy. but unfortunately she was heavy and it was difficult. it was almost 1.5 mins. i wanted her to win, so i slowly brought her down. while brining i made sure that i my mouth will touch her boobs. i did it exactly. finally i gave a kiss to her boobs while getting her down. but since was in tensed if i make her fall she couldnt notice that i kissed her boobs
I had lost by few seconds. She was shouting and telling that she had won
Me : ramya you wont by 20seconds
Sh : yes I won preethu. Now you have to give what I ask for
Me : sure ramya I will give you what ever you ask.
Sh : preethu I don’t want anything dear. Just promise me that you will be with me forever. At any cast you wont leave me. I just want you to be with me forever.
Me : (I came forward infront of her. Took her hand in my hand) I swear I will never leave you sweetheart. Its my promise.
I slowly pulled her in my arms and hugged her so tightly. She was in my arms as if a small child was sleeping. I was massaging her back. I was so nice. My dick was standing. I just moved my hand on her ass. But was afraid to massage. Thought if she feels that i am taking advantage. so i just kept my hand there for few minutes and then again took my hands on to her back and started massaging. i dint this for some 10mins. it was awesome expereince.
then we both were apart. She held me again and told don’t leave me and gave a sweet kiss to my forehead. I also kissed her on forehead. Wanted to ask for lips to lips. But don’t know why I was always afraid of asking her anything
it was around 1.30 PM. I told her I will get biriyani. I took my bike and came back soon with biriyani and some good starters. We had food feeding each other.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:52 PM