Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Teaching to cook

We both were becoming very close day by day. We were so close that it was difficult for us without seeing each other for a single day. We tried atleast speak for few minutes daily. Even though if I had lot of college work I used to manage to spend some time with her. Whenever uncle had 2.30PM to 10.30PM we both used to have nice time chatting and watching TV.

Sometimes I used to prepare food and serve her or she used to prepare food in my house only. It would be so fun. If uncle had 2.30PM to 10.30PM shift. But sometimes he used to have nightshift. That time it was difficult for us to meet. As whole day he would be at home and in the night I dint had courage to ask her to stay with me. In the morning shift also it was difficult. By the time I come back from house uncle used to come back. So we were happy when uncle had afternoon shift.

One day when uncle had afternoon shift, we both were watching TV. Prajju was sleeping. I asked aunty to prepare food at my home only. She also agreed. We decided to prepare non-veg. I went and got non-veg. later she got up and went to prepare the food. I was watching TV. After few minutes I just switched off the TV and went inside the kitchen. My ramya was cleaning non-veg and getting prepared all the masala to prepare spicy non-veg dinner. She was wearing light blue ordinary saree with matching light blue blouse. The dress was little old as she dint had money to buy new ones. Since her blouse was old it was little transparent and I could see her white bra not so clearly but still I could make out it was white one. And it was an ordinary bra. She had lifted the saree and tucked to her waist. I could see the white sexy legs with hairs on them. I slowly went inside without making sound and suddenly shouted. She got scare and shouted. It was so fun. She turned towards me and told “what is this preethu. I was so scared. Don’t scare me like that. I am afraid.”

I told sorry ramya. Just thought to play with you.

She was standing infront of the stove and started preparing. I was standing next to her and kept watching what she was doing. And kept asking how to prepare and all. We both were speaking and she was preparing. And also I was helping her in getting things like, salt, water etc. she was stirring the sambar. I was just seeing her. Her beautiful eyes were blinking every second, her lips were filled with juice, her cheeks were like apple which I wanted to bite. I just move a little close to her. Now my hips were touch her hips. I moved as if I wanted to see something in the pan. I kept one hand on the stand and the other on her waist as if I was watching what she was preparing. She was smiling and speaking and explaining how to prepare non-veg. I slowly moved my hand on her bums the sexy soft ass. Swear on god they were really soft like the big butter ball. I kept there for 2mins. She dint say anything. I wanted to squeeze it. I just moved my hand slowly on her ass. Suddenly she asked “How is it?” without thinking I suddenly I told “Its really nice ramya.”. she told “I am asking about the non-veg smell preethu.” I was thinking she was asking about the ass. I told its really good. Smell is really super. Then suddenly I took my hand and went outside to check if prajju is awake. He was still sleeping. Again I came back. She was washing few vessels she had used for preparing non-veg. she was bending infront of the wash basin. Her ass was looking so awesome. I couldn’t control. I want forward. Stood straight infront of her ass. It was like she is bending and giving me her ass to fuck. My dick was exactly near her ass. I just kept my hand near her bare waist and held her. Again she shouted “ooouch”. Again she told please preethu don’t scare me. Prajju will wakeup if I shout like this.”

After prepareing she just washed her face and came outside. I really enjoyed her ass like anything. Her ass was really sexy. A soft big butter ball. Perfect shape even without workout.

So like this there were many small incidents used to happen. I used to enjoy a lot. But uncle used to always for morning shift. So we used to rearly get chance to be alone and share things. That time we dint had mobile to communicate whenever we wanted. So these things kept happening.

After some 1 month Exam started for Prajju. She became busy making him study. She only had to teach her. Even I dint wanted to disturb her. His exam went for some 10days. These days went like 10years for me. But one more thing was if exam gets over, prajju will be at home for 2mnths summer vacation. I thought I will be a tough time for me. I was so upset that I will not be able to meet my ramya.

But for my luck, something strange happened. It was Saturday. I came from college soon by 1.30. I went to my house had something and slept. Around 5.30PM I came out, my sweet ramya was standing.

Me: hello Ramya.
Sh: hey preethu, I came at 3PM saw you were sleeping so I came back and slpt.
Me: oh ramya you could have woke me dear.
Sh: thought you will be sleeping and I would disturb so dint wake you
Me: had cofi? Shall I prepare?
Sh: (she came near me) ok come I will prepare for you.
Me: ok aunty.(we both went to her house)
Sh: (she prepare a good tea and we both sat opposite to each other) take preethu
Me: waaaw tea is really good. You hand is like that ramya
Sh: hey tomorrow uncle and prajju are going to their native
Me: what are you telling? Is it true
Sh: yes. Uncles parents had written letter saying they wants to see him. So he will be there for 1mnth.
Me: ohhh great. But you miss him right ramya.
Sh: yes I miss him a lot.
Me: don’t worry aunty what is one kid is away. I am there no? your else kid Preetham
Sh: (she smiled) what happened today you dint ask my tea?
Me: oh sorry ramya. After hearing the news you told I forgot everything.
Sh: mmmmm you want or not? Only few drops are there.
Me: ok give. (I sipped it with full love)
Sh: (smiled) you are also a kid only.

Then I told bye and came back as even I had finished my exams and had 1mnth summer vacations.
[+] 4 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 08:49 PM