Incest Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE
Ram seeing his sister-in-law staring at his arousal unbuttoned his pants and let them drift down his legs.

Smitha stood admiring at his brief shorts holding back the monstrous cock and as she saw his cock throbbing inside the shorts, she slid a hand down and held it.

Ram moaned as Smitha took hold of his cock in her hand and when Smitha slid her hand inside his shorts and held his naked cock in it he screamed her name.

As Ram screamed her name Smitha looked at his face. His face had turned crimson and sweat beads were forming on it. As she felt he was about to blow she went on her knees and pushing his shorts down she bared his cock.

As Ram saw her go down and pull his shorts down he held Smitha's hair in his hands and pulling her face up he started to shoot his cum on her face.

Smitha's insides started to churn looking as his rock hard cock shooting jets of cum over her face and before they could subside she felt her juices stream out of her.

When Ram's cock stopped shooting, Smitha got up and looking straight at her brother-in-law said 'look what you have done to my face.'

Ram smiled at her and said 'you look pretty Smitha'

'You are a rogue' she shot back and went inside the bathroom.

As Smitha was washing her face Ram entered the bathroom. 

Seeing him enter her bathroom Smitha felt a peculiar feeling take over her body and turning her face she asked 'why are you here?'

'I want to take a leak' he replied.

'Here in front of me' she asked as jolts of current took over her body in anticipation of seeing him doing it.

'Yes, what's wrong in it Have a look' he said moving towards the commode?

'No, I don't want to' she replied half heartedly and turned back only to see his reflection in the mirror. Seeing him hold his half erect cock in his hand and direct his release into the commode, Smitha felt ecstatic. Her insides started to churn. Her cunt went moist and she felt her feet went limp loosing all energy.

Ram saw her looking at him and as he finished he turned and coming behind her he put his arms on her shoulders and said 'I know you enjoyed seeing it.'

Smitha did not reply but leaned her body on his in acceptance.

'Had you seen anyone doing it earlier' he asked.

'No' replied Smitha.

'Was it not thrilling to see' he asked as he fondled her shoulders roughly.

'So, so' Smitha replied.

'Then why are your nipples erect' he said looking at them in the reflection of the mirror.

'It is after seeing your cock' she replied.

'You had the pleasure of seeing it, but I have yet to look at yours' he replied.

'What more do you want to see' she asked as she lifted her hands above and brought his head down on her shoulders.

'I have to see a lot' he replied as he slid his hands under her armpits and caressed them.

'It looks as though you are satisfied looking at my breasts' she said as she was eyeing at his hard cock in the reflection of the mirror.

'It gets hard not only on seeing your breasts but also whenever I dream about you' he replied. 

'What do you see in your dreams' she asked naughtily?

'I try to visualize how your cunt would look' he replied.

'And how does it look' she asked her body trembling.

'It's the loveliest part of your body, hidden amidst a thick bush of silky black hair with its pink pouting lips playing hide and seek between them' he replied.

'Is it' she asked her eyes glowing with fervor.

'Yes, your cunt is the most alluring part of your body' he replied.

'And what do you feel like doing after seeing it' she asked.

'I feel like possessing it myself and not parting with it' he replied.

'You are lying' she replied.

'It is in my dream but in reality, I would love to fuck it' he said as his hand took hold of her petticoat and drew the cords away.

Smitha creamed again as Ram drew her petticoat down. Standing totally naked in front of him she shied.

Ram seeing her shy drew her closer to him and when his cock slid in between her naked buttocks he put his hand over her cunt and fondling her pubic hair said 'come let's get on your bed.'

'Carry me' said Smitha blushingly.

'It would be my pleasure' saying this Ram lifted a nude Smitha in his arms and on reaching the bed he put her down.

As Ram put her down, Smitha suddenly turned on her face and lay down on the bed closing her legs.

Seeing her hiding herself Ram asked 'this is not fair.'

'What is not fair' asked Smitha.

'You are hiding your cunt' he said.

'Do you want to see it' she asked?

'I would love to' he replied moving on the bed.

'Then have a look' saying this Smitha turned on her back.

Ram was ecstatic when he looked at the rosy lips of his sister-in-laws cunt protruding out from her rich pubic hair. It was just like he had imagined and looking at it he felt he had won the whole world.

Smitha seeing his eyes transfixed on her cunt, she asked 'how does it look.'

'I have no words to describe it' he replied.

'Is it like what you had dreamt' she said spreading her thighs for him to have a clear view of her cunt.

'I could not have hoped for anything better' he replied.

'Is this what you had thought of possessing yourself' she asked.

'I have not possessed it' he replied.

'Then how do you intend to possess it' she asked?

'Wait, you will see for yourself,' saying this he moved in between her thighs and taking hold of his cock in his hand he placed it on the opening of her cunt and when he gave a push he cried 'this way.'

'You are a pig' saying this Smitha pulled Ram over her.

Ram could not believe that his cock had entered his sister-in-laws cunt and when she pulled him over, he jammed his lips on hers and kissing them he started thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Smitha was delighted when her brother-in-laws cock invaded her cunt. Holding him to her she started trusting her body upwards in line with his.

Ram had not anticipated this and when his sister-in-law matched every stride of his he started pounding her cunt with vigor. Soon he felt Smitha's cunt lips contrast and in no time she climaxed draining her cunt juices out.

This discharge lubricated Ram and his thrusts gained momentum. He started fucking her vigorously.

Smitha held him tightly in his arms and when she felt his heavy breathing she thrust her tongue inside his mouth and powered him to shoot his cum in her cunt.

Ram was exhausted when he spent his cum in her cunt. Embracing his sister-in-law in his arms he lay upon her famished.

Smitha held him to her and let me relax.

-

It was after 10 minutes Ram showed some signs of movement. Seeing him move Smitha lifted his face and kissing him on his lips asked 'are you dreams fulfilled now'

'Yes and what about you' he asked.

'I had not dreamt of fucking you' she replied.

'I know you like your son and Pushpa more' he said.

Hearing the name Pushpa she was astonished and looked at him.

'I know about you two. She does not keep any secrets from me' he replied.

'So you both planned this out' she asked. 'Yes dear, I wanted you very badly' he replied nuzzling his face in her hair.

'Does my son know about it' she asked.

'Yes and right now he may be fucking my wife' he said.

This was news to Smitha. All her fears vanished. Pushing him aside she sat on the bed looking down at him.

Seeing her looking at him anxiously with many questions to be asked he said 'tell me if you have any fantasies.'

Hearing this Smitha took her time to reply. She was thinking of her son and wishing he would be a party to what she had in mind.

'Speak up' said Ram prompting her to come out of it.

'I don't know. I was wondering whether my son would join us' she said at last.

'You want to have a threesome' he asked.

'Yes, it is my dream to have two men' she said dreaming about it.

'Shall I invite him' he asked getting up.

'No, not like this, I want it to be exclusive' she said.

'Meaning' he asked her.

'I want you two to seduce me' she said getting excited at the proposition.

'I will plan it out' saying this Ram dressed up and left her.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:44 PM