Incest Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE

They lay still for 10 minutes embracing each other and when Suresh suddenly felt his cock regaining its strength he drew his face from his mother's lips and nuzzled it between her displaced blouse between her lush mounds.

Smitha held her son's head to her breasts and when his face started digging deeply on the flesh of her mounds she slid the thin fabric of her blouse aside baring her robust breasts.

As Smitha pulled her blouse out from her body, Suresh's lips found her erect nipple and he impulsively started sucking on it.

Seeing him suck her nipple Smitha held him like a child and placing a hand below her breast she lifted it up for him to suck properly.

Suresh sucked on her erect nipple and when he found his mother helping him he held the other breast in his hand and fondled it.

Smitha getting aroused again by his fondling and sucking of breasts she said 'do you like what you are doing.'

'Yes, and I wish they were filled with milk' replied her son looking at her lush breasts with dark erect nipples.

'It's too late now' she said as she pushed the other breast again into his mouth.

Sucking on her breast, Suresh slid his hand from her breasts and caressing her abdomen and waist, his fingers slid onto her petticoat.

'What is your hand searching for' asked his mother.

Lifting his mouth from her breast he said 'it's searching the cord holding your petticoat.'

'Why' asked his mother getting excited?

'I want to open your petticoat' replied her son.

'Why do you want to open my petticoat' asked his mother.

'Because I am unable to put my hand inside' replied Suresh.

'Why do you want to put your hand inside my petticoat' asked Smitha.

'Because I want to feel something moist hidden behind it' said Suresh.

'How do you know it is moist' asked his mother?

'I know you came some time back' replied Suresh.

'Did you also cum' asked his mother?

'Feel my pants, they are soaking' replied her son taking hold of her hand and placing it on his cock over his wet pants.

As Smitha's hand was placed on his pants she felt his erect cock and said 'why is it throbbing again.'

'Because your hand is holding it' he replied.

'Will it cum again' she asked gripping his cock over the pants.

'If you continue doing what you are doing now' he replied.

'Do you want to cum again' asked his mother getting excited.

'Yes, I would love to cum' replied her son.

'Then come, let me open your pants' saying this she pulled Suresh up by her side and turning towards him she slid her hand inside his pants and unhooked the button.

Suresh was wonderstruck by this act and as he felt his cock throbbing vigorously, his mother unzipped his pants and let it out in the open. Smitha was aghast as her eyes fell upon his pulsating cock. It was quite big enough as her husband's. It had a large purplish knob as its head and it was around 6 inches long with a thick base leading to a pair of heavy balls. Feeling the hot cock in her hand she felt excited and turning around she took a deeper look at it.

Holding the cock in her hands she said 'it is magnificent.'

'It is yours' replied her son.

'I wish I can keep it for ever' she said.

'Why, who's stopping you' he asked?

'Your wife, when she comes may not like to part with it?' she replied.

'I will share it with you if you share yours' he asked.

'What do you want me to share' she asked getting naughty.

'I would like you to have yours' he replied placing his hand again over her petticoat.

'But I am around 40 years, too old for you isn't it' she asked.

'But you look more gorgeous than anyone who is 20 years old' he replied.

'You are trying to pull my legs' she said blushingly.

'No, I mean it. I am really crazy to have this' he said placing his hand over her wet womanhood.

'Do you want to see or anything else' she asked.

'I want to see as well as posses it' he replied.

Hearing the word 'posses' Smitha got excited and continuing the conversation she asked 'posses it for what.'

'To penetrate it, to make love to it' he replied.

'With what do you want to penetrate it with' she asked laughingly?

'With the cock you are holding in your hand' he replied.

'Does this monster wants to penetrate me' she asked.

'Yes, he would love to' he said as his fingers found the cord of her petticoat.

'I am scared to allow him inside mine' she said.

'Why?' asked her son as he opened his mother's petticoat and slid it down her thighs.

'I think he will hurt my delicate one' she said.

'No, I will see that he does not harm you' replied her son pulling her petticoat away and denuding his mother completely.

'Once he enters inside me you will not have any hold on him' said his mother squeezing the head of his cock in her hand.

'I will try not to hurt your delicate cunt' he replied.

Hearing him utter the word cunt, she looked up at him and said 'so you want to put your monster of a cock inside my delicate cunt.'

'Yes' replied Suresh.

'And still not hurt me' she asked?

'Yes' he replied again while his hand searched for her cunt.

'Don't you think my cunt is too small to hold this cock' she said as his fingers tried to penetrate her cunt.

'It's quite lubricated and you wont feel any pain' he replied.

'So sure of it' she asked.

'Yes, let me' he pleaded as his fingers slid inside her cunt.

'You have to kiss it first' said his mother.

Hearing it Suresh lifted himself up and parting his mother's legs he looked deep into the beautiful cunt of his mother covered with black silky hair. Bringing his face closer to her cunt and he struck his tongue out and started to lap at the wetness surrounding her cunt.

Smitha's body trembled at the touch of his hot tongue on the inner lips of her cunt. Holding his cock she pushed her son's head down over her hot cunt.

Suresh went on lapping the insides of her cunt and when he felt her cunt pulsating with desire he suddenly got up and poised himself over her.

Smitha did not let go of his cock when he got up and when she saw him poised to enter her cunt she guided it to her opening with her hand.

Suresh's body shivered when his cock's head touched his mother's cunt.

Still holding his cock in her hand and pushing its head inside her cunt she said 'is it enough or do you want to move in deeper.'

'Yes, I want to penetrate in fully' he replied.

'Shove it in' cried Smitha and as her son gave a push which made his cock embed fully inside her cunt she embraced him and said 'fuck me, fuck me.'

This was what he wanted to hear and when his mother screamed out those words, Suresh started ramming his cock deep into her cunt inside out.

Smitha kept screaming 'fuck me, fuck me' as she held his buttocks for greater grip while he thrashed his cock deep inside her.

Suresh's cock felt the moist hot cunt of his mother and this invigorated his thrusts to be deeper and deeper and when his cock felt the end of the passage, holding his mother tightly in his arms, he pounded her cunt vigorously.

Smitha started to scream as her cunt got fucked by her son and when she felt her dam bursting out she jammed her moist lips on her sons and held him as her cunt poured out all the juices.

Suresh was also on the brink of coming. As the thrusts gained momentum he found himself on the edge of exploding. Pulling out his cock from his mother's cunt he shot his load over her stomach. 

Smitha went wild when he shot his cum over her stomach. Bracing herself up, she pulled him down and ravished his mouth with her kisses.

Thus both of them lay upon each other completely exhausted. 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:49 PM