Incest Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE

Smitha was left alone to ponder. She wondered if she had heard her last word correctly. Did she utter the word 'Ram' was the question which lingered in my mind and as she sat pondering over it she heard Suresh come home.

Seeing Suresh she forgot everything and as he went to change she had his coffee and snacks ready for him. When Suresh returned and sat at the dining table he looked at his radiant mother and said 'you look charming Mom.'

'Is it' she asked?

'Yes, this sari looks good on you' said her son.

'From when have you started watching me so keenly,' she asked.

'Since you got your beautiful back bruised' replied her son.

'Is my back so beautiful' she asked swinging her body seductively while turning and showing her back to him?

Suresh was enchanted to see his mother swinging her body seductively. His eyes were riveted to her luscious figure and when his mother pushed the sari covering her back away, he was shocked to see just thin strings holding her blouse. Her back was almost bare and it was ravishing to look at.

'It looks ravishing' replied Suresh instinctively.

Hearing him use the word 'ravishing' his mother was aroused. 'Then why don't you come and apply the cream on my back' saying this she moved to the next room and lay down on the divan.

Suresh followed her carrying a hard on. This time he did not hide his arousal and on reaching the divan he stood looking at the robust figure of his mother lying on the divan. His eyes were glued on the thin cords of her blouse deeply engraved in her flesh. 

Smitha waited for her son to make a move and when he did not, as she turned her face, her eyes were rewarded with the sight of his tented pants. Her body convulsed on seeing her son in an aroused state. At once she turned her face back and in an aroused state she spread her legs and lay comfortably on the divan hugging a pillow.

Suresh had watched his mother's actions. He was sure that she had seen his aroused state when she had turned her face and now seeing her rest spreading her legs his confidence boosted up. He took hold of the top of her sari and holding it asked 'shall I remove this'

'Why' his mother said as hot waves ran up her body. 'Your rich sari may get wrinkled' he replied as he lifted her sari from her back and waited for her permission.

'Do you care about my sari or do you have any other ideas' spoke her mother softly.

'What other ideas could I have' asked her son bringing his hand down over her waist and caressing it.

'Who knows You may be interested in having a look' shot back his mother.

'Look at what' asked Suresh as he slowly started pulling her sari out from her waist band.

'At what it is covering up' replied his mother?

'But you are wearing a petticoat underneath it' he replied.

'Yes, I am. But it is made out of a thin fabric' she replied.

'So what' asked her son as he released the tugged part of her sari from her waist band?

'It shows off my body' replied his mother.

'But still it covers up your body, isn't it' asked her son?

'Yes, to some extent' replied his mother.

'Then let me' saying this he slowly pulled her sari out and placed it on the rack beside the divan.

As Suresh pulled her sari out Smitha deeply hugged the pillow to her chest.

Suresh seeing her mother stiffen her body said 'relax, its okay.'

'What's okay' asked his mother?

'It's not showing much' replied her son as his eyes took to the curves of her waist, her rounded mounds and her rich thighs.

'Then what are you gaping at' asked his mother feeling his gaze upon her body.

'I am looking at the material of your petticoat. It is so soft and so light' he said as his fingers felt the soft texture.

'You are here to anoint the cream, not to look or feel the texture of my petticoat' replied his mother.

'But it is very alluring' replied her son.

'I knew it is very alluring. That is the reason why I objected on your removing the sari' she replied.

'Then let me consider it to be a reward for anointing your back' replied her son.

'But I have already rewarded you yesterday' shot back his mother.

'How' asked her son?

'You saw me with only my bra on' replied his mother.

'And now I am seeing with only your petticoat on' shot back her son.

'But I had other things in mind to reward you' replied his mother.

'What? Tell me' said her son bending down.

'I had planned to . . . . . ' she did not complete the sentence.

'What had you planned' asked her son fondling her hair.

'Do you see the blouse I am wearing' asked his mother?

'Yes, it is only held by these thin strings' he said holding the cords in his hands. 'Yes, and I am not wearing anything else underneath it' she said.

It took some moments for Suresh for the words to sink in and when he got it he asked 'you wanted to go top less?' 

'Yes, and reward you with its sight' she replied.

'What sight' asked her son?

'The one which you touched yesterday' said his mother.

'What did I touch' asked her son knowing very well he had grazed his hand over her breasts.

'My chest' replied his mother.

'What do you have on your chest' asked her son?

'What you so eagerly wanted to feel yesterday' said his mother.

'I wanted to feel these' said Suresh as his hands slid down over her bosom.

'And what is it you are feeling' asked his mother her body sizzling at his touch.

'Your breasts' saying this he cupped them with both his hands. 'Show me' he said squeezing her breasts in both his hands.

'You have already been rewarded enough' said his mother smilingly.

'In what way' asked her son softly?

'By seeing me in my petticoat' she spoke softly.

'But it covers a lot. I want to see these' he replied fondling her breasts.

'What do I get in return' she asked?

'Whatever you wish for' he replied.

'What can I get from you' she asked.

'Anything you want, try me' he said as he drew his hand away from her breasts and placed it on her back trying to untie the strings.

'Like' she asked?

'Like you can see whatever I possess' he replied.

'What do you have which I have not seen' she asked?

'You might have seen it before but it is much different now' he replied.

'Yes, it is very different' she replied visualizing the tent in his pants.

'You had a glimpse of it covered up. Feel free to see it' he replied.

'No, not now' she replied.

'Why' asked her son as he untied one of her strings holding her blouse.

'With me lying exposed you may get crazy ideas' she replied.

'What sort of crazy ideas' asked his son untying the last string?

'You may get the idea of seeing me . . . . .' she stopped.

'Seeing you, what?' he asked.

'Without my petticoat on' she replied.

'What's wrong in it' he asked as he tried to pull the blouse from her body.

'It's not for your eyes' she replied.

'Why' he asked again trying to pull the blouse away and turn her to face him.

'It's forbidden' she replied.

'Okay show me what is not forbidden' he asked.

'I am shy' she replied as she felt him trying to turn her.

'Close your eyes for a few moments' replied her son as he slowly turned her around.

Smitha held the blouse tight to her chest and closed her eyes as her son slowly turned her around. 

Suresh was excited when his mother did not resist his moves and when his mother turned he held her hand and removed it from her chest. As he lifted her hand and placed it down it brushed his tent up pants which sent a shiver down his spine.

Smitha too felt her hand brush his erect cock in his pants. This suddenly jolted her and she opened her eyes wide.

Suresh smiled at her and bringing his hand down he touched her moist lips.

Smitha's body shivered at his touch. Instinctively she opened her mouth.

Suresh caressing her moist lips pushed one of his fingers inside her mouth. His mother opened her mouth wide and as his finger penetrated inside she closed her lips on it.

Suresh's finger felt the hot moist insides of his mother's mouth. It made him more courageous. He bent his face down and removing his finger out of her mouth he kissed her lips.

Smitha went berserk as her son kissed her. She lifted her hands and encircling his head he drew it down and kissed him passionately.

Suresh too went wild with passion. Moving forward he embraced his mother's body in his arms and drawing her closer to his body he kissed her hard jabbing his tongue inside her mouth.

Smitha reciprocated his kisses and as she circled her arms around his back and drew him to her body, Suresh suddenly felt his cock pulsating. Throwing all cautions to the wind he held his mother's body tighter in his hold and when he felt his mother's robust breasts smash against his chest his cock started jetting out the streams.

Smitha's body was also ignited and when Suresh drew her body to his and as her breasts were flattened against his chest she pulled him down over her and as Suresh continued to jab his tongue inside her mouth and ravished it, she climaxed. Her body sizzled and holding him tightly in her arms she wetted her petticoat.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:49 PM