Incest Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - COMPLETE
-

All these actions were keenly observed by Pushpa and as soon as Smitha left the room and Suresh could hardly take a pause, she came and sat down beside him. 

At first Suresh was taken back by her sudden appearance but after looking at her radiant smiling face he was glad he had her for company.

Pushpa smiled at him and holding his hand which held the tube of cream said 'so, you bought her new ointment.'

'Yes, I thought this would be better' he replied.

'So thoughtful and kind of you' she said looking at his face.

Seeing her look at him he blushed.

'Have her wounds healed' she asked softly?

'Yes, they are little better' he replied.

'Happy to be of some help to her' she asked him?

'Yes, it was my pleasure' he replied back.

'Pleasure to fasten her blouse' she quipped suddenly.

'Yes' replied Suresh timidly.

'Don't you think she should let her beautiful back bare for another day' she said toying with her loose hair.

'Yes, it would be good for her' he replied.

'And good for us to look at her gorgeous back isn't it' she said blowing out air on the loose curls of her hair.

Suresh did not know how to reply. He kept staring at her playing with her curls and said 'I think so.'

'Yes, she has a fascinating back and I bet you must have loved seeing, feeling and touching it' she asked moving closer to him.

'Yes' he stammered getting excited by her words and by her coming closer.'

'Do you want to caress her back again' she asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

Hearing the word 'caress' Suresh got charged up and when Pushpa moved her hand on his shoulder, he said 'I would love to.'

'Shall I will put a word to her' asked Pushpa as she moved her hand from his shoulder and placed it on his cheek.

'Yes, please' he replied pressing her hand to his cheek.

'You are so good' she said caressing his cheek with her hand.

Hearing it Suresh smiled and holding her hand he planted a kiss on her palm.

Pushpa did not pull back her hand from his lips. Pressing her palm over his lips, 'they are so warm' she said.

Suresh opened his mouth as he felt her palm on his lips.

Pushpa continued caressing his lips with her palm and as he opened his mouth she slid a finger in and said 'it is so hot'

Suresh could not withhold anymore. He closed his lips and held her finger captive in his mouth.

Pushpa blushed red on this and pushing her finger deeper in his mouth said 'suck my finger'

Suresh lapped his tongue upon her finger and holding her hand he kissed her palm passionately.

Pushpa was aroused when Suresh holding her palm kissed it passionately. Brining her face close and pressing her cheeks to his she asked softly 'do you like what you are doing.'

'Yes' replied Suresh as he continued sucking her finger and wetting her palm with his moist kisses?

'You like sucking my finger and kissing my palm' she asked pressing her cheeks hard on his and holding his head.

'Yes, I love it' he said and started nibbling her other fingers.

'Bite them' cried Pushpa turning her face to his.

Hearing this Suresh took hold of her hand firmly and looking straight in her eyes, he bit one of her finger.

As Suresh bit her finger Pushpa moved her cheek close to his mouth and said 'bite my cheek'

Suresh was delighted on hearing her words. He let go of her hand and holding her face with both hands he pulled her cheek to his lips and bit them lightly.

Pushpa's body shuddered at this and pressing her cheek to his lips 'bite hard' she said.

Suresh opened his mouth wide and taking in as much of her rosy cheek inside his mouth, he bit her hard.

Pushpa screamed with passion and turning her face she brushed his lips with hers.

As her lips brushed his, Suresh held her face tightly in his and when his lips searched for hers she avoided the contact.

To tease him, Pushpa avoided the contact of his lips on hers and as she pulled her face away for him, Suresh suddenly lunged forward and putting his arm around her back he held her tightly in his arms and took captive of her. 

When Pushpa smiled on being cornered, be brought his lips over hers and kissed her hard.

Pushpa lost all energy when Suresh's hand held her captive and his lips founds hers. She immediately put her arms around his head and holding them in her hands she kissed him back passionately.

Suresh's opened his lips and sucking hers inside his mouth, he ravished them. Sucking her lips passionately he slid his tongue inside her mouth which Pushpa welcomed by lapping her hot tongue over it. Suresh continued ravishing her lips and when he felt he was about to spurt in his pants he pulled Pushpa's body close onto his chest.

Pushpa felt him pulling her, a little late. By the time she could stop him, she felt her petite bosom smash against his chest and his hands encircled her back and held her captive again. As Suresh pulled Pushpa, her body was on the brink of orgasm and as she felt her breasts crush on his chest her body thrashed and a stream drained out from her cunt.

As Suresh succeeded in emracing Pushpa's body to his and on feeling her soft bosom on his chest his pecker started throbbing in his pants and before he could properly grasp her in his arms and cuddle her he shot his cum in his pants.

Pushpa took longer to regain her composure and when she lifted herself from him she said to herself 'like father, like son' 

Suresh hearing her murmuring something smiled at her and when she made faces at him, he held her again in his arms.

Pushpa's body throbbed again as he held her and before he could embrace her tightly in his arms she freed herself.

Looking down at the smiling face of his she said 'you are a beast' and left him.

Suresh was so glad with the day's proceedings that he lay awake most of the night visualizing things that took place and this resulted in getting up late the next morning.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Silken Web (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 07:44 PM