Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I woke up at 9:30 am. I got freshen up and came out of my room . Sakshi's room was closed.

'She is still sleeping or she woke up and went down?' I thought
Then I found the door to the ground floor is locked from inside. So she is still sleeping and Ranjith too. I went down. there was Rohan and kids watching TV.
"Good morning" I said to Rohan
"Good morning uncle" kids wished me back instead
Then I sat beside them in the couch. Rashmi and Roshni was there in the kitchen preparing breakfast
"Where is Raman" I asked
"He is sleeping.. yesterday's hang over.. " Rohan replied
While we were talking Sakshi came down through stairs by tying her hair at back. She was wearing same T-shirt and pants..but I was sure she was wearing* bra and panty now.
She looked at me with a wicked smile, I was sitting opposite to her. When Rohan saw her he said* Good morning to her and she wished back
"Ranjith is still sleeping?" He asked
" Yea" she said
Then she directly went to kitchen to help Rashmi and Roshni
After they made the breakfast Sakshi went to call Ranjith and then we all had breakfast together.
After having breakfast they all went out to see my farmhouse properly
They all went to the backside to see the lake. Sakshi acted like she is seeing that lake first time.
Roshni warned the kids not to go to the lake side
Ranjith praised my farmhouse a lot. He was saying that if I make this a resort or hotel then I can make lot of money. after all he is a business man. But I said I have no such intention. I like to keep it like this. All the ladies supported my decision.
Roshni said." All of them are same Param. Dnt listen to them Param. They dnt know how to enjoy beauty. They dnt know how beautiful and romantic this place"
I smiled at her as thanks for supporting me.
Then all were roaming around the farmhouse. Meanwhile me and Rohan went to nearby town to buy things for Today's celebration. We came back by afternoon. We had bought all the* things to decorate the farmhouse. Food and cake for dinner we ordered from a restaurant. But we didnt bring it now. The restaurant guys were ready to deliver at farmhouse but I thought I will pick it from there at evening, since I need to go there again for some other things. When the ladies were making lunch.. we guys and kids were decorating farm house. Neha was with us too. But she was disappearing between.. maybe she was chatting with* her boy friend.
Between lunch Rohan said to Ranjith and Sakshi about the waterfall here. They all* planned to go there after lunch. After lunch everybody went to their room. It was 1:30 . So they thought they will take rest for an hour and leave at 2:30 or so and then they can reach there by 3:30 and they can spend some hours there and reach back here at 7:00 or 7:30.* Since I had to get food and other things from town, I was not going with them.
I left to the town by 2:15 . I had a spare key of farmhouse and I gave the other key to Rohan to lock the house when they leave.
When I came back from town, it was almost 3:10 . I took almost all items from the car that I can take in my hand and came to front door. It was not locked. I was surprised, they forgot to lock the door? How irresponsible they are ? I thought
But then I heard some noise from the kitchen, first I thought it is an intruder and then I realized that it is Roshni. I entered in to the kitchen and asked " ohhh u didn't go with them?"
She said "no.. I was making a dessert"
I kept all the things in my hand in kitchen table* and went to Car to take the remaining things and then I came back again to the kitchen with those things and kept that too on kitchen table.
Then I helped to arrange her things on table. Between I asked " how u feel now when celebrating ur 10 th wedding anniversary?"
" Good..why u asked" she replied
" good ? Seriously...are u really happy with this 10 years of marriage life" I asked
" Yes ... I am ... why?" she replied
" No... I was just wondering how somebody can live with someone 10 years .. I can't even imagine that" I said
" That's marriage life and that's everybody does right" she said
" Dnt u get bored?" I asked
" What is boring in it?" She asked
" Same kind of life everyday , every week and every year" I said
" Come on.. Param... that is life" she said
" Why you dnt like marriage life" she asked
" Cause there is no freedom in marriage life.. we are living for someone else and we forget to live for ourselves" I said
" There is nothing like that .. that's the happiness of family life." She said
" What... leaving our desire and dreams for others? " I asked
" I haven't left* any of my dreams and desires for my marriage life" she argued
" U left ur work after marriage right?" I asked
" Come on man ..it is not like that ..I left it cause I want to start a boutique " she argued again
" Then u could start it...? " I asked
" No.. I got busy with kids..but I will" she said
" This is what I said.. leaving dreams behind" I said
" U r trying to sound it like that...but it is not like that" she tried to argue
"It is like that only Roshni... in marriage life always somebody has to give up... it is a compromise.." I said
" Then what about Rashmi? " She said
" What is about her?" I asked
" She is working right even after marriage" she argued
" Yea..but soon after having kid even she will forced to stop that too" I said
" That's not forcing Param...it is our choice" she said
" Yea.. u dnt have any other choice... it is common in marriage life..have u ever thought about why guys are not leaving their career after marriage" I asked
"It is Indian culture" she said
" Yea..that's what I am trying to say in Indian marriage life women has no freedom..they always have to live same boring life everyday..but in western or European culture marriage life little better than us" I said
" It is wrong statement..we can't generalise it like that..there are many people are running happy married life and also doing what they want" she said
" Ok... how you can say that they are doing what they want, when they can't even go out with another person than their partner after marriage and also Once u married to somebody, then u can't even kiss some one else other than ur partner and also u can't even sleep with some one else than ur partner, even if you wish to do so. Once u committed to somebody u will loose ur freedom and ur dreams and fantasies " I said
" That's a personal choice, if somebody want to do something like that they will do it, marriage has nothing to do that" she argued
" It is easy to say that Roshni, do u do that? No right? For just argument u can say that it is personal choice. But once u married to somebody u have no other choice, u have to stick with same person. U wont have any personal freedom" I said
It hurt her ego . So she said "why not, if I want to do something like that, then I will do it just like that. My marriage won't be a hindrance for that"
I laughed* as if she said a joke
"What ? " She asked in anger
"Nothing. U r just saying something to win an argument.* But it will be hard for you to prove ur statement" I said with a weird smile to make her angry
" OK . So how u want me to prove it"* she asked
" I dnt know. . Because it was u said that it's personal choice to kiss somebody and sleep with somebody" I said
"OK .. so I am ready " she said
"Ready for what" I asked
" Ready to prove my statement" she said
" How" I asked
" I admit that I had a feeling to touch your body yesterday when I saw you without shirt" she said
" Ahhaa.. then y didn't u asked?" I asked
" That time I was not sure that how u will think about it" she said
" OK.. so now u want to do it? " I asked
"Yea.." she said
I was going to remove my T-shirt. So she said* " no..no...I will do it through your shirt"
She came close to me. So that she can put her hand in my shirt. She was wearing a blue color kameez with designs on it and mejantha color salwaar. She was not wearing dupatta.
She put her right hand inside my shirt. Then she felt my abs with her hand..her hands were moving all over my abs then it went up to feel my chest. I looked at her eyes but she was looking at my chest and then she looked at me . And her hand was moving over my chest. She put her left hand too inside my shirt to feel my back .
Our face was close. When she was feeling my body through my shirt , I asked"dnt u want to kiss me?"
" No?" She said
" haha..dnt lie..U are scared to admit that"
I said
So she suddenly pressed her lips on mine for few seconds and take it back. I looked at her eyes then I moved my face close to her, so she again kissed me . This time I too involved. I sucked her upper lip so she sucked my lower lip then. Then we start to suck each other's lips. This continued for few minutes. Then we disengaged our lips and again looked to eyes each other. Then we kissed again .. this time we kiss with tongue. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouth ..she was panting heavily. I put my hand on her back just on bum and pressed. She disengaged the kiss and said "no"
"Why " I asked
"Cause I dnt want to take it more" she said
"* ...now u acting as a typical Indian wife" I said
" No... I said no cause I dnt want to do it" she said
" Then y u are breathing heavily and y ur body is shivering" I asked
" That doesn't mean that I want to sleep with you"she said
" Come on Roshni..dnt lie.. I know u really want to do it.. it's just the wife in u stopping it and I can prove that"I said
"How" she asked
I turned her to the wall and pressed over her to the wall by standing behind her
"What u r doing? Leave me" she said
" Wait.. I will leave u...I will prove it now" then I touched her thighs over her pants
She wriggled her body.. "what u r doing Param...leave me please" she said
Then my hand came to over her front side over her pant and touched her crotch area. It was wet there.she tried to protest . I touched her wet crotch and asked in her ear "if you dnt want it then why it so wet here"
Then I left her body . She turned to me. She was not looking at my eyes. So I said
"It is easy to argue.. but see ur situation.. even if u want it, u can't do that"
She was still looking down. So I turn around to walk away. Suddenly she turned me and kissed me again on my lip as if she dnt want to loose her argument. I kissed her back too and this time she was so aggressive. She was taking advance. I put my hand on her bum again while kissing her. She didn't resist this time. So I squeezed her bum with my hands. She was kissing me hard, like a tigress. So I lifted her by holding her bum. She clenched her legs around my hip for support. I walked to the next room by holding her on her bum. She was on my body with her legs around my hip and she was still kissing me hard. I walked to the couch in front of the TV and sat on there. She was still on me and kissing me like no tomorrow. My dick was so hard inside my pant. I badly want to take off my pant, cause of the pressure inside my pant. With right hand I held her bum and with left hand I tried to remove my pant. She tried to remove my T-shirt while kissing me and she took it off. She was acting so wild, like she hadnt sex last few weeks. She threw my T-shirt and then she was kissing me all over my neck and then over my chest . I managed to remove my pants between and since she was sitting on me , my dick was directly touching her crotch area. And she was humping on my dick while she was kissing my chest , she kissed on my nipple and played on it with her tongue and softly bite on my nipple and then she licked my chest . I pulled down zip of her kurta from back* and then felt her soft naked back and her bra. I want to make her naked too, since I was already naked. So I tried to lift her kurta and she helped me to remove it. I kissed on her cleavage then on boob over bra.. her cleavage was so warm . When I kissed over there. She pressed it over my face. I sniffed it there like a dog, so she pressed it more. I unhooked her bra then,and she took it off herself. I kissed on her bare boobs and kissed on hard nipple of hers . She brought her left nipple to my mouth with both of her hand . I sucked it hard and pressed her other boob with my hand . I licked and sucked her left nipple. She pressed it hard over my face. I put my hands inside her pant from back and my hand went inside her panty and felt her bum.* She was moving her body over my dick. Her pant was really wet at front on her crotch area. I squeezed her bum globes hard while sucking her boob.. she was moaning loudly. I tried to remove her pant, so she got up from my body and removed her pant and inner wear. Then she again sat on me and kissed on my lip. She was rubbing her wet pussy lips all over my dick while kissing me. My dick got really wet with her juice. She was kissing me wildly and humping her pussy over my dick. I really want to screw her badly. So I with my right hand I hold my dick and pointed it to her hole , she was ready too. and she slowly sat on it and it went inside her inch by inch. She was moaning loudly when it is going in. Once it fully in, then she start to ride on it . I gave support by holding her bum globes. She was riding over me with a rhythm and then she become wild and was pressing my* head to her bosom. She start to ride on me fast and was moaning loudly. We were in the same position for few minutes then I put her* on* couch and lifted on leg of her and start to fuck her in that position..she was pressing my back first but then she pressed my back to screw her roughly. So I increased the pace and she was saying 'fuck...fuck' and was moaning badly. She was close to her orgasm , so I made it more fast and she exploded inside. So I stopped for few minutes and then I again continued and I was going to cum. My body was ready for it and shot my cum inside her. We both were panting heavily. We are so tired and was sweating badly. I was laying on her body for few minutes.But then we heard car sound outside. She got panic and took all her clothes in her hand and ran in to her room naked . I wore my clothes..but I was all wet . So it look doubtful if somebody see me like that . So I went to the kitchen and opened the back door of house and got out of house through back door. Then I acted like I was jogging around the house and came in front of house. It was them coming from waterfall. Kids were so happy after spending time there in the waterfall. Men were changed their clothes. But ladies were in the same clothes. But their pant was wet . Seems like they haven't got down fully to the water. Kids asked " uncle u were jogging?"
"Yes beta .." I said to sunit
" Where is Roshni" Rohan asked
" She was inside, doing some work" I said
They all entered in to the house.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM