Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Rashmi and Roshni was still in the water playing with their husbands. Sakshi was watching them from the pool side and she was looking at me too between.Her husband Ranjith was almost unconscious.I* noticed that Sakshi had a glass in her hand. She was having some alcohol too. Since she was abroad before, this might be usual thing for her. She was enjoying her drinks and also watching us.

Then after few minutes even Rohan and Raman also got tired . Too much of alcohol was one reason.
Then Sakshi said " I will arrange the food before you guys come"
She then went to the dressing cabin and took her undies and then went inside the house.
Then Rohan and Raman also came out of the water and dried their hair with towel ..then hey were going to the house. so Roshni said "guys ...take Ranjith with u too"* they both carried Ranjith from both side and walked inside to the house.* Now there was me, Rashmi and Roshni in the the water.
Roshni said "ohhoo,.. u were hiding here right.. Rashmi' splash water on him too" she laughed by saying that
They both start to splash water on me.
I tried to protest but couldn't they were attacking me from both side
"OK..OK..I surrendered" I said by laughing
" Hey..you have no shame to say that by maintaining huge six pack body" Roshni teased me
I took it as a privilege. She had noticed my body.
"I am not maintaining body for this " I said
"Then for what" she asked in a teasing way
" I am maintaining body for something else" I said by looking at Rashmi
Rashmi clearly got what I meant. Her face got redden . She came to that where this conversation is going. So she said " OK guys.. I am leaving" and she got up from the pool
" Hey where you going..let's spend some more time" Roshni said
"No...I am tired Roshni" she said
And she walked away. Her clothes were fully drenched and through her white kurta her red bra was visible . Her kurta was transparent like a glass and her wet pant was stuck to her bum. Her ass shape and panty line can clearly see through that. My dick got harden by that view. since Roshni was standing in front of me in the pool. She didn't notice what I saw. Unlike Sakshi Rashmi went to the small washroom* that's like few meters away from that wooden dressing area. That washroom had no doors. Because I would be the only one using that usually. But I still I could not see Rashmi changing cause that wooden dressing area was hindering my view. If I was in the other side of the wooden bar then I could clearly see what happening inside. The light was on inside the small washroom. That washroom was mainly to take shower after swimming. There was few* open shower too there near to the pool. This one was just for a privacy.
"This is an amazing place man.. u r so lucky to have a place like this" Roshni said
" I have seen these kind of places in movies only. " She said
" Thank you" I said
I could see a shadow movement near the washroom . It was Rashmi going inside the house. Now there was only me and Roshni
"It was my dream to live my whole life a place like this..and spend romantic private nights with my partner with no any kind of disturbance... I will do anything to have a place like this" she said
" Who stopped you" I asked with a smile
" My bad. I should have married to u.. then I could have spent my 10 th wedding anniversary here alone with u." she said as a joke and laughed
" Ahaaaa?? But what to do I am not really in to marriage life"* I said
" Ohhooo. ..then what is ur plan Mr. Romeo" she asked
" Why somebody need to marry someone to spend romantic night in a place like this.. " I asked looking at her eyes
" Ahhaa!?? Then what u like " she asked
" I like romantic one night stands without any strings attached.." I replied
" Ahhaa.. good wish" she replied as a joke and start to splash water on me
I splashed water on her too. This time more forcefully. Since there was only two our water fight continued and she was not stopping. I said " OK stop ..stop .." by walking towards her.. but she was not stopping. She was still splashing water on me with more force.
So all of sudden I swam to reach behind her and hold her hands from back. She was trying to escape. there was nobody there other than us and that gave more courage and I held her hand strongly and pulled her towards to my body by not letting her to escape. My dick was* already hard** before and it was pressing on her bum and it become more hard and stuck to her bum. she become numb with the situation and stopped protesting and submitted herself and said " OK...OK.. I surrendered" then I loosened my grip and she moved from me. She was feeling awkward by the situation and she walked out of the pool without giving me face. I also walked behind her. She got up from the pool and her wet nighty was sticking to her body . It was clear that she was wearing only a bra and panty inside. What a view was it. I was shocked with the view . Her black bra straps and hook was visible through drenched nighty and panty color was not sure but it was dark color. Nobody would say she is mother of two kids
"Roshni.". I called her from behind
"Yea..." she replied back without looking back
"U had asked me before that why I am maintaining my body like this right" I asked
"Yea.." she listened carefully what I am going to say without looking back
I said" it is for this" and all of sudden I carried her in my arm and threw her to the pool
She drank some water since it was a sudden attack. She said " Param...u rascal.. I won't leave u ..I will give u back* for this"
"Haha will see" I said and ran towards the washroom. When I looked back she was getting up from the pool and was walking towards the dressing area. She was all wet and was looking like a goddess by showing her inners in a transparent dress showing her full shape. I entered into the washroom and removed my shorts. I was fully naked inside with hard dick dancing like a pipe. I had turned to the other side cause there was a mirror in front of me. I could see through the mirror she was coming towards the dressing area from my behind.* she was shivering with cold.. she had clenched her hands on her front with cold. When she reached behind the wooden bar then she looked for me and then she looked at the washroom. I could see her face expression. She was shocked by seeing me naked. I was sure that she can see my fully hard dick and my naked back from there. I stood there like I didn't see her and dried my shorts . She was watching me standing there. She dnt know that I can see her through the mirror. Then i dried my hair and body with the towel and wore the towel around my hip ... she moved back from the washroom as if she didn't see anything. When I came out of the washroom she gave me a fake smile..
" Ohh what happened...u r shivering a lot" I asked
" Give me a second.. I will give u the towel. " I said ..her eyes was roaming on my naked chest and abs.
I went near to the pool and my clothes were there . I wore it from there and with the towel I walked towards her. She was still there behind the dressing bar. I gave her the towel.she took it from me and walked to the washroom.
" Do u want me to wait .?". I asked
" No..it's OK..I am fine"* she said
I lost the chance to see her naked.
Then I walked to the house. Entrance was to the dining room.When I entered in to the house Sakshi had Al most all arranged food on the* table. Neha, Raman and Rohan were watching TV in the next room
Sakshi came into the dining room from kitchen. She was still on that same T-shirt and pants . But it was almost dried by now. But I know that she is not wearing any thing under that. I could see her nipple impression through her T-shirt. But not clear as like before.
"Where is Roshni?" She asked
"She is coming" I said.
"So food is ready? Where is all others? " I asked
"Rashmi is changing in her room. Ranjith already slept. He is there sleeping in the upstair bedroom. He is not gonna eat dinner now. I* think he will wake up only tomorrow morning. He had too much today" she said and she walked to the kitchen
Roshni came behind me and made a grinding noise to tell me that she is behind me. I moved aside and " ohh sorry.. I didn't see u" she had dried her nighty and she had her undies in the other hand and was trying to hide it from me.
But I saw that. I could figure out the shape of her ass through the partially wet nighty. She walked to her room and I was watching from behind her ass swaying in her nighty .
She entered into her room.
Then Sakshi came with other dish and put it on table and asked everybody to come to eat. Men were so lazy to get up from the couch .
So she called them again. Finally they got up and came to eat. I also sat with them. Sakshi and Neha sat on other* side of table and Rashmi and Roshni also joined us later. We all had dinner together and then men went to their bedrooms, cause they all tired and also they had effect of alcohol on their head. Ladies went to kitchen to clean the dishes . I went upstair cause my bedroom was there. All others bedroom was downstairs except mine and Ranjith's
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM