Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
They had taken their clothes off. They all on their underwear. Then me too took my shirt and pants off and changed to my shorts and then jumped to the pool. But they were having drinks between . One by one was going to the table and will take a sip and then again they will come to the pool. I was just watching them. Their body was not athletic like mine. They All having protruding tummy with no shape. I was like a Tarzan among them. They were really careless about this kind of things, like normal rich people. But for me health was really important. I always try to be healthy and fit.

After few minutes the ladies came to the pool side. They all changed to the night dresses. Sakshi was wearing a T-shirt and tight grey pants. Roshni was wearing a pink nighty and Rashmi was in a white churidar and pants.
Men were on their own world. all the ladies eyes was on me. Because I was the odd one among them and I was really enjoying that. I tried to not to look at their side and stayed there like I didnt even notice them.
Men were still making loud noise and were laughing loudly.
Then Sakshi asked loudly "guys..you don't want to eat anything"
" Ohhh their stomach will be full already..they have already emptied these bottles" Roshni said
Then ladies were on their own discussions.
But then the men become silent.. they were discussing something between them..
"OK then .. we will eat the dinner" Ranjith said and they all went out from the pool and walked to their wives. Then it was all of sudden they carried their wives on their arms and ran in to the pool and threw them to the pool. They were not expected that and me too. Then they all jumped into the pool. Sakshi was so mad. "Fuck you Ranjith" she said
He splashed water on her. I was the luckiest among them . All my dream girls are there with me in the pool with wet clothes. I was the only guy with full sense there. All other men were so drunken. Sakshi was wearing a dark brown T-shirt. So her cloth was fine compared to others. Roshni and Rashmi was in an awkward situation. Roshni's pink night was so transparent with water and* Rashmi's white kurta too. Rashmi was wearing a red bra. Since she was in water till her shoulder her red bra straps were visible to me. Roshni was wearing a black bra and I could see her black bra straps through her transparent wet nightie. Sakshi's push up bra shape could see through her dress but color was not sure since she was wearing a dark T-shirt. Their husbands were having fun with them in water. they were splashing water on each other. I was just enjoying the scene. The ladies were fully drenched in water. But pool was deep enough to cover their bosom. Then Sakshi came out of the water. I watched her from behind. Her tight pant was so drenched in water and I could see her panty visible through her grey pant. There was a* towel on chair, she took it and* She walked towards the dressing area, it was almost 10 meter away from the pool. All others were busy with something else. So I was watching Sakshi from the pool without others knowledge. Dressing area is not that fully covered. It was just a wooden thing. If somebody stand behind that, one can clearly see their leg till knees and shoulders too. It will just cover the part between shoulder and leg knees. She took off her T-shirt. I could see her naked shoulder. Then she was trying to dry the T-shirt that I could figure out with her shoulder movement. Then she put that T-shirt on top of that wooden covering then she took off her pants too.then she did the same with pants too. I could see her Naked shoulder and legs too. Then something unexpected happened. She took of her bra and put on that wooden covering and then she removed her panty too and put on the Same place. Now she was fully naked behind that wooden bar. I was imagining how she will be looking right now behind that wooden bar. I wish if I was there. She dried her body with the towel and then she wore her T-shirt and pants. She didn't wear her bra and panty inside, may be because it was wet and she might be feeling uncomfortable to wear inside. She then came towards table nearby the pool with the towel in her hand. I could see her nipple impression through her T-shirt since she was not wearing a bra. Then she sat on one of the chairs. She looked at me . She know that I am watching her and I smiled at her and she smiled* back. Then Ranjith also came out of the water and he took the towel and dried him self and sat beside her on his underwear.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM