Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
The next days went so boring.Nothing exciting happened with Akriti. She had told me that she is on her periods. So I didn't take any kind of initiative. We did some normal workout. But still I had got chance to feel her boobs few times while I was helping her.

It was Thursday night. I got a call from Rohan . He called me to tell about a party that they are going to plan. It was his cousin Raman and Roshni's tenth wedding anniversary on Saturdays and also Raman's daughter* sunaina's birthday was on Sunday. So they want to celebrate both within the family member's. There will be Roshan and rashmi , Raman and Roshni and their two kids, then Sakshi and Ranjith and then Neha. Actually he called me to invite me too for the party and* they want to celebrate it in my farmhouse. I said there is no issue . We will celebrate it there. So then we planned to go there Friday evening and then we will reach there by 7:00 pm. Then we can cook there at night and then next two days we can celebrate and have fun there. I was so happy with that plan too, since I can see all the ladies. We planned to take my car and Rohan's and Ranjith's car.
Friday after the work I directly went to Rohan's house. I had informed Akriti that I will be out of town for few days. When I reach their house everyone was ready to leave already. They were waiting for me to come. Rashmi had taken half day leave . She had called me from the office to tell that she is leaving early. Cause she want to pack things and get ready. I had packed all my clothes previous night and also i have few clothes there in my farmhouse.
All the kids and Neha boarded in to my car. Neha sat beside me in front seat. Sunit and Sunaina sat there in the back seat. Cause Both of them want to get the side seat.
This was first time* I am meeting Neha after our love making session. There was a weird smile on her face. I smiled back.
"Do u want to drive" I asked with a wink smile
She pinched on my hand and with her eyes she warned me kids are behind . I laughed.
"What happened uncle" the boy asked
"Nothing bettaa...Neha dhidhi want to learn driving" I said
" Not now ..uncle.. u can teach her some other day.. we will go now please" kids were so excited to reach therev
" OK betta..I will teach her later" I said by smiling at Neha
She pinched on my hand again.
We reached at the farmhouse at 7:15.
Kids were fell asleep already. I invited them to the house. Sakshi and Ranjith* got impressed by my farmhouse. They were glancing everywhere. Then I gave bedrooms to all the couples* and then a separate room for Neha. They all get into their respective bedrooms to keep their luggage .
Then all the men went to the pool side with drinks and ladies went to kitchen to make the dinner and Neha was in her room, may be chatting with her boyfriend. There was wooden chairs and tables near by pool side. We sat there.They start to drink..just to give them a company even I joined with them. But I didn't drink much. But they all were taking a lot.. they were enjoying their freedom. After all they all are here for celebration, then why need to wait..they started today itself. They all were in a good form. They were just joking around and sharing some funny incidents . The drink has taken affect on their head. Then Out of nowhere Ranjith ran and jumped into the pool and behind him Rohan and Raman too. They all were laughing loudly and atmosphere was really noisy, fortunately there was no houses or anything nearby.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM