Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
The next day was spent visiting some more relatives, Kamna was dearly loved by everyone and was a favourite of many. Vinod could understand, how can anyone hate or dislike gentle Kamna and her angelic beauty? What was puzzling being that the relatives were all older men with younger women living with them, most sons and brothers were sent out of the village to find jobs or wives, leaving those at home to take care of the fathers and uncles. Also, he was yet to find an ugly or even average looking woman, except for the really old ones. The uncles also had the habit of having intimate physical contact with Kamna who obliged them happily. After the third old man kissing Kamna, sucking her sweet tongue and mashing her tits, Vinod started to ignore them. If it was one man then he could get angry, but all the men did the same, still Kamna was really happy seeing her relatives after a long time, so Vinod had nothing to complain about.

He wasn’t left alone either, the fact that he lived in a city intrigued most women, who swarmed around him and asked him many questions about city life. His arms continued to feel the soft press of half-naked breasts a long time after he went back home. The uncles never minded their women talking or pressing on him, inviting him to take liberties on the soft bodies. In fact, they seemed proud of the beauty of their women and paraded them like trophies. Vinod was in heaven, seeing such beauty continuously, his mind wavered under the constant temptation. The sexy women wore little blouses that exposed most of their tits, some even let hints of areolae visible. Not to mention the vast expanse of belly flesh with deep belly buttons that looked juicy. The skirts were short revealing round knees and clean shaven buttery legs with cute feet.

The younger women in their late teens and early twenties were especially enamoured with him, some openly asking him if they could visit him in the city. Though young they were expert in flirting and seduction, making him horny with their sweet voices that came out throaty and sensuous. While the uncles were busy palming Kamna, who sat on their laps, the women became bolder. In one house, the uncle invited Kamna to show her the new painted vase he bought from a merchant. Kamna, who was sitting on the man’s lap with her arms around him, nodded enthusiastically. The uncle looked to him “Vinod, let me show Kamna my vase collection in the bedroom. Jayanti, entertain him in the meantime”

Jayanti, the uncle’s young wife, nodded with a happy smile, she was just nineteen and had been married for a year. She had a slim body that looked boyish, except for gentle flaring hips and coconut sized pair of breasts. Her blouse was loose on her tiny body, revealing almost everything when she leaned over. She had been sitting by his side, pushing the firm breast on his arm which she hugged. Vinod watched the uncle pull Kamna to the bedroom, with his hand around her naked waist and close the door before locking it. Before he could do anything, Jayanti pulled his face towards her with a sultry expression. She purred “Bhaiya, I’ve always wanted to visit the city, wear jeans and t-shirts like the heroines and have lots of fun. Will you take me with you?”

He was alarmed “But what about your husband?”

Jayanti pouted “He is too old for me, how can a young beauty like me spend all my life with such a man”

She giggled “You know, his dick is small and he can't get it hard most of the time”

He was aghast, he couldn’t believe the words coming out from the mouth of the sweet teenager, but the illicit gossip interested him “Really? Then why did he marry you?”

She sighed “Here in the village, having a young beautiful wife means higher status, so the wealthy men always find new girls to marry. Many are from poor families who sell the girls when they see the money offered. But life isn’t too bad, it just boring”

Her words made him relax, Kamna should be safe inside the bedroom with the tiny dicked impotent man. He needn’t have worried unnecessarily, he assumed that all the uncles who behaved outrageously with Kamna were similar, men who wanted to be seen dominant and virile even in their old age. Jayanti asked “So bhaiya, will you take me with you?”

Vinod hesitated “I need to ask my wife and your husband”

She surprised him by climbing onto his lap, facing him and wrapping her slim legs around his waist, grinding her moist core on his increasingly hardening cock. He nearly trembled when she brought her sexy impish face closer and closer, their lips almost touching as she purred “Please bhaiya, I will be a good girl and obey everything you say, you can do anything and I really mean anything to me”

She moaned as her hips bucked gently, rubbing her pussy on his full length making him dazed with lust “I need a young, handsome man to take care of me, I don’t like the wrinkly old ones bereft of passion. Do you think I am beautiful?”

He nodded, he jerked as her lips caressed him teasing him with the juicy moist petals, smearing sweet saliva. She beamed “I am the same, you are really handsome bhaiya. Do you think I have a sexy body? Am I too skinny?”

He shook his head, every time she spoke her lips danced around his mouth, even her little tongue snaked out “No, you are really sexy”

She arched her back pushing her tender breasts on his chest, sticking to him like they were glued together, she licked his lips, teasing them lustily “Thank you bhaiya, do you like my tits? Are they too small?”

She shook her chest from side to side, rubbing the erect tips on him, the loose blouse made her tits nearly slip out. He gulped opening his lips for a second and automatically tasted her sweet, wet tongue, he was about to reply when she captured his mouth fully, kissing him hard while thrusting her teenaged tongue searching for treasures inside him. He was swept by the storm of desire; the daily oil massage had primed him into having balls full of cum and a hair trigger cock ready to get hard any moment. A huge drop of precum oozed out of his cock forming a wet spot, she moaned and ground her dripping pussy making more precum to ooze.

He tasted her sweet, mouth before mumbling “Your tits are just the right size and perky”

She moaned “Ahhh, this feels so good, please bhaiya touch my tits and see how firm they are”

She took his hands and placed them on the tender titties and made him squeeze them “Press them hard like you are squeezing lemons, bring the juice out, bhaiya”

He couldn’t help but do as she said, mashing the little, firm titties hard making her moan louder. She begged “Taste them, I don’t have milk yet, but I love to have my tits sucked”

She pushed her blouse down easily, revealing the two delicious tits completely and the dark nipple that glinted like diamonds. She pushed his head down, pushing her breasts into his mouth, letting him taste the hard nipples and creamy flesh. Vinod suddenly heard Kamna squeal from the bedroom followed by laughter “Wait, what is happening inside?”

Jayanti slipped her hand between them and gripped his erect cock sending a wave of unadulterated pleasure through his body “Nothing bhaiya, my husband must have said a stupid joke, why are you worried? It’s not like he can do anything even if he wanted”

Vinod asked “Are you really telling me the truth?”

She nodded, stroking his cock over his trousers “Believe me bhaiya, let me tell you a story. During my bridal night, I was dressed sexily wearing full makeup with perfumes and everything, when I entered the bedroom, my husband was already tired. Still I had great dreams for my first night, so I tried to use everything I was taught by my seniors and seduced him by removing my saree and danced in just my blouse and petticoat. My husband looked interested when I removed my blouse and petticoat, I was so shy as I was just wearing a small bra and panties”

Her detailed explanation made him rock hard, her hand stroking him made things worse, she continued “Like my mother had taught me, I sat on his lap, just like we are and removed his pants. I was so shocked when I struggled to find his cock, bhaiya, you are so big and thick, just feeling you makes my cunt wet. When I finally found his cock, I was shocked because it was too small and soft. Thankfully I wasn’t discouraged, my mother had shown me how to bring a cock back to life, so I worked on my husband’s cock for a long time. But I couldn’t succeed, even after many tries, it was still soft and unresponsive, that’s when I realised that my husband didn’t marry me for sex, it was just to maintain his status and prestige”

“So don’t worry bhaiya, there is no way anything untoward is happening inside, my husband simply can't do anything to Kamna didi. But we can do something, can I show the skills my mother taught me?”

Vinod was seriously tempted, the slim teenage beauty oozed sex appeal with every gesture, his repeatedly denied cock desperately wanted to experience total pleasure. But before he could come to a decision he heard Kamna scream in pleasure followed by continuous moans and sounds of bodies banging against each other. Alarmed, he pushed the saucy teen to the side and ran to the locked bedroom before knocking on it “Kamna, Kamna, what happened? Open the door”

The sounds quieted, something knocked over and there was noisy rustling inside, as it took time, Vinod knocked again “Kamna, say something”

Kamna replied loudly “Wait, I am coming”

More noised followed, several minutes later the door opened partially and Kamna peeked out. Her hair was disordered, her lovely face was sweaty, yet glowing, her body was drenched in sweat, the blouse was wet with the hooks done in wrong order. Her chest heaved as she gulped air through parted lips that were a bit swolled, she asked “Why were you knocking?”

Vinod stood blankly unsure of what was happening inside “You screamed, I thought you were hurt”

She nodded “Yes, I nearly fell down trying to take a vase from the shelf, my back is sore. Thankfully uncle knows a massage technique, its rough but very effective”

Vinod asked “But I thought... I maybe…”

He didn’t want to voice out his suspicions openly, the incident from a few days earlier was fresh in his mind, the complete faith he had on her too played a big part. Kamna got angry “You thought? Did you think something illicit was happening between me, your dutiful wife and my beloved uncle, who treats me like his own daughter?”

He blushed in shame, her words made his suspicions seem false and accusative as if he didn’t trust his own wife with her relatives. He stammered “I didn’t mean it that way, Kamna, I was just worried whether you were hurt”

Her anger didn’t seem to go down, but the uncle, who looked shirtless peeked from behind her, pressing his equally sweaty body on her back, putting his arms around her waist and pinched her deep navel. With a teasing smile, the uncle said “Don’t worry Vinod, Kamna is in good hands. I checked her body thoroughly, it is just a slight tension that has been there for some time. I have the best treatment in my hands, I will make her happy and satisfied in no time”

Vinod mumbled “Ah yes, thank you uncle, please take good care of my wife”

The uncle nibbled on Kamna’s naked back and shouted “Jayanti, what are you doing? Didn’t I order you to entertain our guest?”

Jayanti was afraid, she obediently said “Sorry sir, I tried, but bhaiya was worried and didn’t listen to me when I explained everything was alright”

Kamna asked “Give me a minute, I will ask uncle to stop his treatment and will come out”

Vinod raised his hands in front of him in defence “No no need, since you explained that everything is alright I am not worried anymore. I will just wait outside”

The uncle beamed and pulled Kamna back inside making her giggle and shut the door hard on Vinod’s face, leaving him standing there twiddling his thumbs. The moans started immediately once again and the rhythmic slapping continued as if it was never interrupted. Jayanti hugged him tight from behind and slid her tender hands to his cock, teasing it to hardness in a flash. He pushed her halfheartedly not having the mood to engage in fun, but the teen was adamant “Bhaiya I know you are still worried, but I have a solution that will solve all your worries”

He turned in a jiffy “Tell me”

She giggled “You are so anxious, fine I won't tease you any longer. Do you know that I have been married for an year?”

He nodded “What about it?”

She smiled “Come here and sit, you can check me personally and confirm that what I was telling is the truth”

He looked in shock as she sat right next to him and pulled her skirt high, revealing her coltish legs teasingly until he saw her fleshy thighs. He blurted “What are you doing?”

She said “Patience bhaiya, as I said, my husband is impotent and very small, he isn’t interested in fucking my pussy”

She took his trembling hand in hers and used her other hand to keep raising her skirt until he saw the sparsely haired slit that looked very wet and juicy. She moaned “Please, examine me yourself, you can feel my hymen intact”

He shook his head “I believe you, this is not necessary”

She was adamant “No it is always better if you check it for yourself, if you aren’t convinced my husband will take out his anger on me”

She placed his hand on her smooth plump pussy, which to his inexperienced eyes looked perfectly unused. She pulled the wet lips apart using her fingers and revealed the red hole that looked as if it was marinated in sweet honey. Vinod’s heart raced as blood pounded in his head, Jayanti was everything he desired in a woman. Slim, teenaged, with coconut sized perky tits that can fill a hand fully, long nipples that looked the best to suck upon for eternity, virgin pussy that looked tender and sweet, flat belly with a small navel and to top it all a cute pixie-like face. He pulled more air through his mouth as he panted in lust, though his wife was locked inside with a disgusting old man and engaged in something that sounded eerily like hot passionate sex, the raging desire pushed everything to a corner. The devil whispered in his ears, tempting him with the seductive beauty baring everything right in front of him.

She pleaded in sweet agony “Please bhaiya, just a small touch and you can know it for sure, my husband is useless in bed and your wife is completely safe in his hands”

She pulled his finger into the juicy slit, moaning louder in passion “Ah bhaiya, it’s been too long since I felt a man’s touch in my cunt, slip it in”

His body obeyed her reflexively pushing his finger into her little hole which was easily the tightest pussy he had ever felt. Even Kamna wasn’t so tight on their wedding night, the slick hole was flooding in thick juices, which made it slightly easier to go further. Her body shuddered as she squealed loudly “Bhaiya, yes, further, deeper”

His finger suddenly stopped as he felt a small obstruction, immediately he knew it was her hymen. The young teen was truthful, no man in his right mind would leave such a delicious young girl a virgin after a year of marriage. Jayanti whimpered in passion “Are you satisfied now, bhaiya?”

He nodded, once again feeling shame, he resolved to apologise to his wife as soon as possible. Jayanti smiled “No offence but I am younger and a virgin, if my husband isn’t interested in me, I don’t see any reason why he would be interested in your wife”

Vinod agreed completely, to his eyes Jayanti and her tight virgin pussy was irresistible, she also was his type. Jayanti purred “So you are satisfied, but can you satisfy me too? I need a cock in my pussy taking away this pesky virginity forever, you have such a lovely cock, please fuck me bhaiya. If you can take me with you I will always be with you, you can fuck me any way you like”

He was dearly tempted, his rock-hard cock spit more precum in anger, thinking whether his mind was defective in hesitating before such temptation. But something stopped him, his marriage vows, his love and affection for his wife and the darling daughter born out of such love wouldn’t allow him to cheat on his wife willingly. Jayanti nearly tipped the balance by removing her skirt and sitting on his lap, pulling his cock out of his trousers and slid it along her slit. She begged “Please bhaiya, just a little push and I will be yours forever”

His body trembled as two forces warred against each other, each powerful and deadly. Jayanti moaned and bucked her slim hips, masturbating herself on his hard cock, she caught his lips and kissed him deeply sucking all the saliva, leaving him dry, yet maddeningly horny. His hands held her little hips and caressed her smooth back, the little buns begged for a hard squeeze and her cunt hosed his cock with thick juices. Suddenly he heard the door open and looked back to see a completely sweaty Kamna who was fully naked except for the uncle’s dhoti wrapped below her chest. The sweat made the thin fabric stick to her like second skin, showcasing her curvy voluptuous body, nothing was concealed. Her pale golden skin shone like satin, her eyes looked more lustrous and her wet hair lay matted on her shoulders. She looked like an apsaras descended from heaven to seduce righteous men into eternal bliss.

He asked “Kamna, are you done?”

Kamna stopped with a blank expression and looked at him, who was naked from waist below, nearly fucking a naked and wanton teenager who was equally naked. Vinod blushed “Ah, sorry, it’s not what you think, it’s a misunderstanding”

Kamna shook her head and went to the kitchen and came back with a jug of water, before going into the bedroom and closing the door hard. As Vinod was wallowing in guilt warring with lust, he heard sounds of Kamna and the uncle speaking inside and a long pause before the moaning started once again. This time, the noises were louder and lewd, Kamna screamed continuously in passion, though Vinod tried to convince himself that everything wasn’t what it seemed like. After getting caught red handed by his wife, Vinod controlled himself better though he still didn’t push the teen away, who didn’t look like she would leave him alone. Finally, after more than an hour, a fully tired and sweaty Kamna limped out of the bedroom, she looked used and fully abused, but she had a radiant smile and a satisfied expression which froze when Vinod came to her.

She refused his offer to help support her, her clothes were still drenched in sweat and smelled slightly. The blouse stuck to her full breasts clearly revealing her hard nipples, with a curt nod to Jayanti, Kamna walked out, quickly followed by Vinod, who tried to apologise repeatedly. When they reached their home a previously silent Kamna said “I know you don’t trust me like you used to, even though I have full faith in you, no matter how naked and entwined you are with other women”

Vinod looked down in shame, but Kamna said “I don’t know how to prove myself, uncle never touched my pussy”

She sat on the chair and pulled her skirt high, revealing her clean-shaven pussy and spread the slit wide, just like Jayanti did. Kamna said “Come here and check it out yourself, does my pussy look like it was fucked?”

Vinod couldn’t help but look at her pussy, though he still believed that nothing untoward happened, some suspicion still remained. Her pussy looked soft and satiny as usual, there was no trace of any fucking. Even if she had washed it well, there should be signs of fucking. Once again he hung his head in embarrassment, he knew he was too suspicious and untrustworthy. He had always prided himself to be a modern, liberal man who gave his wife full freedom and supported her in her choices. But again and again, he had shamed himself and smeared his wife unnecessarily, he couldn’t face his wife anymore, so he went out to look at the setting sun wanting to better himself.

Kamna sighed as she saw her husband go out, she limped to the kitchen where her mother was working and said “Ma, do you have some ointment?”

Pratima wiped the sweat off her forehead and asked “Why, what happened? Are you hurt?”

Kamna said “No, I went to little sparrow uncle”

Pratima froze before giggling “Oh you naughty girl, did little sparrow ream your ass into oblivion?”

Kamna nodded with a fully satisfied smile “Yes mother, it was easily one of the best”

Pratima chuckled “Oh your poor husband, who asked him to ignore his passionate wife. Did your uncle really fuck you with Vinod right there?”

Kamna nodded and explained everything, Pratima shook her head “You are too daring, but you are lucky your husband is a total idiot. Still it must be really kinky to get ass fucked when your husband is right next door. How is your uncle? Is he still small?”

Kamna said “Uncle might be small, but he isn’t called little sparrow for nothing, how can a man fuck so fast? He is like a machine, if only he was a bit bigger and interested in fucking a pussy, he would be unstoppable”

Pratima laughed “That’s why everyone calls him little sparrow, small and fast like the bird”

Kamna complained “Please mother, put some ointment in my asshole, it is sore and abused, and no solid food for some time”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:41 PM