Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Without bothering to say anymore, he walked out of the house and followed the small dirt path leading through the bushes. After walking for some time, he heard sounds of people laughing and water splashing, he went through a large patch of vegetation and saw the large pond. Immediately he froze as he saw a bunch of women bathing inside the water, seemingly naked. He looked down and saw bundles of skirts, blouses, underwear and toiletry scattered about. The women giggled loudly making one ask “Jijaji, did you come to bathe with us?”

Laughter ringed as the women laughed, Vinod didn’t look up as he spoke “Sorry, I wanted to find Kamna”

The woman teased him “Oh, I thought you wanted to join us and see how village women are, but Kamna is not here, this is the women’s area, she is on the other side of that bush”

Laughter rose once again, making him heat up in embarrassment, mumbling thanks he ignored the golden bodies naked under the water and walked quickly down the path. He paused as he heard laughter of men, he remembered what the women said and realised that it was strange of Kamna to not use the women’s bathing area. He also remembered that the women were naked while bathing, was Kamna the same, but she was with the men. Would she really bathe naked with the men? Anxious his heart beat faster than ever as he walked around a corner and saw Kamna in the midst of two men, splashing them with water. Two more young men were nearby, but Vinod breathed in relief, Kamna wasn’t naked as he had feared, she had tied a skirt on her breasts preserving her chastity.

Vinod’s heart clenched as he realised what he had done, he, who nearly fucked another woman last night had no moral basis to question his wife’s integrity. He was a hypocrite, doubting his dutiful wife while he roamed around with abandon, he was so ashamed that he couldn’t face his wife anymore. But before he could slip away silently, one of the men said “Vinod bhaiya, were you searching for your wife?”

Vinod sheepishly looked at the young men and nodded “Ah yes”

The men glanced at each other with mirth before pointing “Bhabhi is there, having fun without you”

Vinod ignored the men and looked at Kamna playing with two older men, one of whom was Basant uncle, who was behind her pressing on her back. All three were laughing and splashing water, with Kamna enjoying the hardest, the water made her skirt rise up forming a halo around her. Thankfully she had tied it tightly around her chest, though it was a bit low for his tastes, he was grateful that she wasn’t naked. It was disconcerting that the skirt was floating on the water, meaning that her body underneath was naked, but he knew that she always wore panties so she should be covered enough. It wasn’t like his dutiful wife would forego wearing panties, especially while around men.

He walked further wanting to talk with her and resolve the misunderstanding and apologise for his rude behaviour the previous night. Seeing him the three stopped their fun, Kamna stayed silent not welcoming, evidently, she was still angry at him. Basant called “Vinod, are you here for bathing too, come join us”

Vinod glanced at Kamna before saying “No, actually I want to talk to Kamna”

Basant laughed “Come on in, we can talk while bathing, the water is clean and cool, it is refreshing”

Vinod hesitated “I didn’t bring a towel”

Basant didn’t let go “Who cares? It’s our village, we always bathe naked, if necessary we can walk back home naked too. Jump in”

The other man too joined in, forcing Vinod to remove his clothes, but he kept his briefs on, not comfortable enough to go fully naked in front of the others. He stepped into the cool water, feeling goosebumps as the morning sun warmed him nicely, the ground was slick and muddy with smooth pebbles and some sharp rocks, so he waded in slowly. The other man helped him get near, but the water was too deep making Vinod nearly lose his balance. He wasn’t used to bathing in the water bodies, so he moved back to a shallower area a few feet from the men. Kamna was silent with Basant behind her, the other man moved to her front, blocking Vinod’s view of his lovely wife.

Basant asked “I have been to the city only a few times and didn’t stay long, so how is life in the city?”

Vinod replied, explaining about the rush, the constant chaos on the roads, the shops and lifestyle in general. As he talked passionately trying to paint a rosy picture of city life, Basant was more involved in playing with Kamna making her gasp several times as she patted the older man’s hands away while giggling. After some time Basant asked “How are the girls in the city? I’ve always heard that they are very open and slutty, exposing their bodies at all times and having many boyfriends, is that true?”

Vinod said “While it’s true that they wear modern clothes and many teenagers have boyfriends, they aren’t too different from the villages”

They spoke some more with Vinod defending the people of the city while Basant and the other man made crude remarks about city girls in general. Kamna said “I am getting cold, let me leave”

Basant said “Why so soon? Vinod’s here anyway, so stay for a while, if you are cold then I have a good way to heat up the body, just lean on me while I bounce you, it will make your body heat up”

Kamna hesitated, but Vinod who wanted to speak with her and apologise, said “Wait for some time, Kamna”

She didn’t look at him, but stayed, leaning back on Basant, who wrapped his hands around her chest making her gasp. Vinod asked in concern “What happened?”

Basant laughed “Nothing, it must be a sharp rock, relax Kamna dear, let me bounce you a bit to make the cold go away”

Vinod watched as Basant moved his hands just under her armpits and pushed her up making her moan, the older uncle said “It must be starting to cramp a bit, don’t worry it will go away quickly”

Vinod watched as Basant bounced Kamna up and down making her bit her lips and scrunch her face while gasping and moaning. He was concerned about his wife “Maybe you should get out of the water”

The other man scoffed “Its normal, what my brother is doing will make the cramps go away, don’t worry Vinod we know the ways of water”

Vinod looked at his wife with worry as she made splashes in the water while bobbing up and down with Basant uncle’s help. Her creamy golden skin turned rosy and her lips became redder, little moans slipped out of her mouth as she held on to the other man’s shoulders for balance. To anyone the scene would be suspicious with Basant pumping from Kamna’s behind while she bounced on the water holding on to another man. But Vinod wasn’t worried about such things, he trusted his wife a lot, especially after the previous night’s fiasco which filled his with guilt. He was in no position mentally to suspect his wife, also he believed that the men wouldn’t be so daring to molest his wife when he was right in front of them. Kamna had grown around the men, treating them as close family, so physical contact was normal between them, as an outsider Vinod assumed that he shouldn’t pry too much into their relationship.

The pond was silent except for Kamna’s sensuous moans and the gentle lapping of water until Basant spoke “My brother here actually wanted to find a girl to marry, do you anyone suitable?”

Vinod looked at the other man closely for the first time, he was younger than Basant, but should still be in his late forties. The man was darker, nearly pitch black with thick lips and a yellow mouth decayed with regular use of paan. His hair was greying and lay matted, in Vinod’s honest opinion the man frankly looked like a cleaner version of a beggar. He was confident that no girl in the city would marry the man voluntarily, but he couldn’t say such things directly “Uh, I don’t know anyone in my circle, are you looking a girl for your son?”

Basant and the man laughed “No, not for his son, it’s for my brother, his wife has gotten old and fat, my brother wants a tender virgin to warm his bed at night. He is actually jealous of me, but not everyone can have a girl like Bimala. So, I am looking for someone outside the village”

Vinod couldn’t believe his ears, did Basant really mean that he regularly fucks his own daughter-in-law? He couldn’t even imagine seeing the perky young beauty spread on a bed while nasty old Basant pumps his cock inside her. Was there any justice left in the world? Now the man wants a similar girl for his brother too, suddenly he froze as Kamna let out a long moan “Ahhhh”

He was alarmed “What happened Kamna?”

Basant explained coolly “Nothing, it’s just the cramps going away, sometimes it would feel really good when it does. Now tell me about my future sister-in-law”

Vinod ignored the man and looked at Kamna, whose face was full of ecstasy as she bit her lips while holding on desperately to the disgusting man in the front while Basant kept bouncing her tightly from the back. She opened her seductive eyes and looked at Vinod mysteriously, he couldn’t identify the meaning and could only look back blankly. Since she didn’t say anything, he calmed down, she was a strong woman, so he had nothing to worry. Basant sighed in pleasure as he paused the bouncing “Brother, I am done, my arms are tired, why don’t you take over?”

Before Vinod could form a response, the two men switched over with Basant standing in front of Kamna while the other man embraced her from behind. Vinod felt the man doing something underwater making Kamna gasp and in no time, she bounced faster and harder continuously moaning while the man grunted. Vinod got uncomfortable and was ready to intervene, but Basant said “Don’t worry Vinod, my brother is very good at this, your wife is in best hands. Now let me tell you about my brother’s requirements, as he is busy right now”

Vinod saw that the brother’s face was closed in satisfaction while the man’s hands moved to Kamna’s front clutching her breasts tightly. Basant continued “My brother wants a fair, beautiful girl not older than eighteen, she must be from a decent family, it is not necessary for her to be rich and don’t worry about a dowry. In fact, my brother will pay money to the girl’s family and take care of the marriage expenses. But the girl must be sexy, just like my Bimala or curvy like Kamna, he likes women with large tits and ass”

Vinod’s attention was diverted from his moaning wife when Basant started to describe the girl crudely “My brother likes girls with long nipples, they are the best to suck upon and pinch, it would be lovely if her pussy is sparsely haired…”

He couldn’t believe it, what kind of man would look for such things in a wife, wasn’t marriage based on love and affection? But inspite of his discomfort, Vinod couldn’t help but get hard at the crude, ye lusty descriptions, Kamna’s moans and the man’s grunts didn’t seem as disconcerting and out of place anymore. Immersed in the verbal fantasy, Vinod nearly missed Kamna’s long satisfied cry quickly followed by the man’s long grunt, the couple panted tiredly as the man squeezed her tits hard making streams of milk spurt and mix with the water. The water was slightly muddy from their exertions but anyone could see the milkiness as Kamna’s tits leaked fresh milk with every bounce. The two slumped on one another tiredly getting their breath back, the man said “I am done, thanks Kamna darling, you are still tight after pregnancy”

Vinod didn’t hear the man’s words clearly as the two young men some distance away laughed loudly “Basant uncle, can we have a go too?”

Basant smiled “You rascals, go away and ask me again when you have some worth to me”

Vinod felt that there was something happening, but he didn’t understand exactly what, so he said “Kamna, I need to speak with you, can we leave?”

She looked tired, but the anger in her face had gone making him happy, she nodded and used Basant’s shoulder as support to go to the shore. Seeing her unbalanced, Vinod moved closer and offered his arm “Here hold on to me”

He had nothing to fear as Kamna grabbed onto his arm tightly, revealing that she wasn’t angry at him anymore. She struggled a bit to get her balance, but walked up to the shore with his help. He moved closer to let her lean on him, as the water level dropped down, he was shocked to see that her skirt was bunched up below her breasts, but she didn’t notice as she walked further, revealing her naked body to the men. Vinod saw the rosy skin fully bare from below her chest, her clean-shaven pussy was fully visible, he said ‘Wait let me adjust your skirt”

But Basant was faster ‘Let me help”

Vinod nodded in thanks as Basant quickly pulled the skirt down to cover her naked pussy and full ass. Unfortunately, Basant’s fast actions concealed Kamna’s red pussy lips, which was gaping and sore as it continuously leaked white drops of semen, dribbling down from her thighs floating on the water. Basant and his brother looked at the mass of semen floating and smirked proudly at each other, while Vinod concentrated on getting his wife back home. With their clothes in one hand and supporting her with the other, Vinod paid no attention to any of it. As they walked down the dirt path, he apologised to her “I am sorry Kamna, I know it is none of my business, I didn’t know what came over me, making me blurt those nonsensical things. I really love you Kamna, you are the light of my life, also I am deeply sorry about last night”

Kamna stopped his blathering with a long finger and kissed him softly “No need to say anything, we are both at fault, but let’s forget everything, I too love you and can't even imagine a life without you and our daughter”

The happy couple went back home, where Pratima welcomed them with hot breakfast, sometime after eating, Pratima said “Son, you missed them massage today, shall we start now?”

Vinod was full of love for his wife and shook his head “No need aunty”

But Kamna stopped him “Wait, you should go, Vinod, it is good for your health”

Vinod looked at her in confusion “But I, last night…”

Kamna smiled gently “I was never angry about last night, so you don’t ever have to worry about it. I know how good the massage feels, so I want you to experience it again. You don’t have to be guarded around me all the time, I know about you and my mother, I trust you both and you are both family”

Vinod could only acquiesce to his wife’s request, everything was perfect once again in his life and he was ready to feel bliss and ecstasy at the hands of his buxom mother-in-law once more. Pratima stripped him quickly inside the bathroom and removed her clothes “You’ve already seen me naked, so there is no need for formalities. Remember, you should control yourself and not cum no matter what happens or else I will punish you”

Vinod groaned for a long time as Pratima skilfully brought him to the edge in no time, his cock pulsed desperately but there was no relief for a long time. The only respite was when Pratima ordered him to suckle her heavy tits from time to time to let him regain his strength. After more than an hour, Vinod’s body felt wrung out as he limped back with his balls feeling like they would burst. Ironically, he felt full of energy with many sexual fantasies running around in his mind, most of them concerning his abundantly blessed mother-in-law and his perky teenaged sister-in-law. After the second massage session, Vinod found Pratima much sexier and was always hard around her, not to mention her blatant sexual advances and rampant flirting. His days were spent in bittersweet ecstasy, but he found that he really loved the feeling of constant edging and denial.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:39 PM