Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
The explanation, while it sounded logical at surface, felt strange to Vinod, still the sound of milk squirting into the tea cup was strangely stimulating, not to mention the thought of drinking sexy Bimala’s breastmilk. While he was unbalanced, the tea cup was filled, with a smile Bimala gave it to Vinod, who took it with trembling hands. He looked at Basant who urged him “Go on, drink it”

Kamna was sitting placidly not showing any clue of what she was thinking, with a mix of excitement and weirdness, he took a hesitant sip tasting the sweet flavourful tea. If he hadn’t known about the milk’s origins he would have enjoyed the tea with greater enthusiasm, but now he was in no position to appreciate the strange, yet delicious taste. Basant smirked “It is good, isn’t it?”

Vinod could only nod, as a guest he had to observe basic courtesy even if the tea wasn’t good. Bimala asked with anticipation “Bhaiya, does my breastmilk taste good? Is the tea light enough?”

He nodded and croaked “It’s good”

She beamed making him entranced with her angelic beauty, she was so pretty and slim with perky tits, just the way he liked. Though he loved Kamna dearly, he couldn’t help but imagine Bimala as his wife. While he was preoccupied with the slim beauty, Basant leered “Let me taste dear Kamna’s milk”

Kamna shrugged “Give the cup to me Bimala”

But Basant said “No need dear, let me help myself”

As Vinod was dreaming, Basant took the cup from his daughter-in-law and squatted next to Kamna, before placing the cup right in front of her other breast and squeezed the soft flesh. He said “Ah, your tits feel so soft, yet bouncy”

Hearing another spurt of milk jetting into the teacup made Vinod stop dreaming, he looked at the old man in shock. He couldn’t believe that the man openly groped Kamna, releasing thick milk into the teacup, not to mention the crude comments “Just the aroma makes me heady dear. How is your skin so soft and smooth, looks like city life suits you well. Maybe I should send Bimala to the city and make her become glamorous like you”

Ironically Vinod’s mind pricked at the fact that the man was obsessed with his daughter-in-law’s beauty. If he hadn’t known better, Vinod would have assumed that it was Bimala who was the uncle’s wife and not his daughter-in-law. Kamna giggled “I am as usual, uncle. You just think I’ve changed because of my absence, I don’t even use cosmetics”

Seeing his wife’s tits getting squeezed made him uncomfortable, even if it was her own uncle, somehow it felt wrong. Just as he was about to complain, Bimala asked in her sweet voice “Bhaiya, I think the tea is slightly strong, let me add some more milk”

She took his trembling hand and brought it to her breast, a slight touch of her naked flesh made him nearly jump out of the chair. Slowly with exaggerated movements, she squeezed her breast once again, adding more milk to the tea. Finished, she let him take another sip before asking “Is it good now? Do you prefer more sugar?”

Vinod shook his head in a daze “No, it’s delicious”

Her smile made the room light up and her eyes fluttered coquettishly making him feel hot. She asked “Bhaiya, I’ve never gone to a city before, tell me how it is. Is it very crowded? I’ve that there are many shops with many luxurious goods”

Captivated by her beauty and her gentle disposition, Vinod forgot the presence of his wife and the groping uncle to answer her naïve questions, even ignoring Kamna’s cry ‘Uncle, please be gentle’. Bimala was curious and was full of questions about city and the everyday life in it, Vinod answered her as best as he could, ignoring Kamna’s moans and gasps as the uncle started sucking the milk directly, competing with his own grandson. A lull in the conversation made Vinod realise what was happening, he didn’t like seeing the old man sucking Kamna, no matter how close they were related in the past. He said “Uh, Kamna? Can we go?”

Kamna, who had been watching him chat with Bimala, nodded “OK, uncle, it’s getting late, we need to visit others too”

Basant nearly whined “But Kamna, your milk tastes so delicious and I am still not satisfied, let me have another suck”

Kamna giggled and pushed the perverted man away letting the milk spray all over, Basant said “Fine”

Kamna put the child on the chair and stood, wiping the milk with her ghunghat, before Basant pulled her in for a tight hug kissing her lips. Vinod felt anger at the way the old man behaved but felt that it wasn’t his place as a guest to scold him. To his surprise, Bimala copied her Father-in-Law by embracing him, kissing him with her sweet lips. The feel of the sexy woman in his arms felt heavenly coupled with her delicious mouth, she broke the kiss for a moment to murmur “Bhaiya, next time you should suck my milk directly from my breasts. My father-in-law always crows about how my milk is the best in the entire village, so you should definitely taste it and give me your opinion”

In a daze, Vinod took Kamna and walked quickly out of the strange house and its inhabitants. Angrily, he said “I can't believe that old man misbehaved with you right in front of my eyes. How can you give him such liberty?”

While Kamna felt happy at her husband acting possessive, the lingering jealousy from earlier made her snap “Liberty? Didn’t you suck my mother just a few hours back? What did uncle do differently? It was just fun, he has seen me right from my childhood, in fact the entire village is closely related to me. Did you refuse when Bimala offered to let you suck her tits?”

Her unexpected reply shut him up, making him realise his hypocritical words, seeing him stunned made her heart ache “I’m sorry Vinod, I shouldn’t have said that. It’s just that my village is different from the city, there are traditions and morals that would be disconcerting in another region. I grew up in it so I don’t find it strange, but you must be uncomfortable with it. Let me talk with mother and my relatives, they accept you as their own and are honest and open with their actions, but they don’t know how troubled you actually are. Even mother and Aditi should give you some space, let me do the oil bath tomorrow instead of mother”

Vinod calmed down due to her apologetic words which contained much sense, he realised that he was looking through the eyes of an outsider, finding faults without understanding the circumstances. The thought of stopping the titillating oil bath made him depressed, he also wanted to hug and enjoy the presence of Aditi as much as possible. Though he understood at a higher level that Kamna was really beautiful and sexy, he was starting to love the flirting with the other women. When everyone else was perfectly alright with it, why should he worry? He had complete faith and trust in his wife, though she was naïve and innocent in the ways of the world, he believed that she can take care of herself.

He said “No, it is my fault. There is no need to concern your mother and your relative for this, I will try to be more understanding in the future”

Kamna nodded, looking at him with a strange complex look “Are you sure? I don’t want any misunderstanding; my mother trusts people easily and always believes the best of them. It may lead to unnecessary troubles in the future”

Vinod said confidently “Don’t worry, I am not a child, I just wasn’t expecting certain things, so I was just surprised. Let’s forget the matter, whose house are we going to, next?”

Kamna said “My cousin’s house”

Entering the cousin’s house, Vinod immediately faced a trial concerning his earlier promise, the cousin greeted Vinod with a wide smile and a pat to the shoulder before turning to beaming Kamna. The man hugged Kamna tightly, mashing her lush body on himself and locked his hands under her ass to lift her high. Kamna giggled “Put me down”

But the man laughed “You’ve become really sexy, but let me check if you’ve really put on weight. Hmm, while it’s true that you’ve gotten fatter, I really like the extra padding, it feels so delicious to grasp”

Kamna squealed in laughter as her cousin grabbed her luscious ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. He pulled her ass wider, letting her skirt form a large crease in the centre and pinch the cloth between the cheeks. With a hard slap that went ringing inside the house, he let a laughing Kamna down before capturing her open lips for a deep kiss. Vinod was bemused at the man handling Kamna like she was a doll, since Kamna enjoyed it he let it pass. They spent nearly an hour at the cousin’s house, much of it was spent watching Kamna and the man nearly wrestle on the floor half naked, accompanied by giggles and outright laughter. Several times the man pulled Kamna’s skirt up and grabbed her bare ass, her full breasts too suffered the same ignominy, with him pushing the blouse down to reveal the tender breasts several times followed by squeezing them.

Finally, Kamna struggled out of the man’s grasp, hiccupping with a wide smile “Hic, Vinod, let’s leave. My cousin is always like this, we used to fight so much when we were young and he still thinks as if we are in our teens. I don’t have that much stamina anymore”

Leaving the weird encounter with the cousin behind, they went to another house, where a dark man in his fifties sat in the hall, absolutely naked while three women massaged him with oil. As ugly as he was, the three women were completely opposite, they all looked sexy and beautiful wearing the customary skirt and blouse, but without the ghunghat. Kamna respectfully said “Uncle, this is my husband”

Under her subtle prodding, they both knelt down to get the man’s blessings, but the uncle made no move to even acknowledge them. Vinod stood after a few moments, but Kamna stayed in her position for a much longer time. The man looked at her impassively, not even noticing Kamna’s large tits, which nearly spilled out of the low-cut blouse. After the visit to the cousin’s house, her nipples were hard and poked the thin blouse, not softening for some time. As Vinod watched the man with confusion, the uncle finally opened his mouth “I’ve heard you came yesterday, did it take you so long to find my house?”

Kamna said “Sorry uncle, it was late yesterday, so I didn’t want to disturb you in the evening”

The uncle snorted “Whatever”

He turned to a puzzled Vinod “Welcome to my house, sit”

Vinod sat automatically in a nearby chair while Kamna remained standing, the three women had gone inside the house as soon as they saw the couple, but they came back wearing a thin ghunghat. Vinod looked at the three buxom women, the eldest was in her thirties while the youngest was a teenager. They looked very fleshy and voluptuous, making any man hard with just a look at their sumptuous body. What confused Vinod was the reason they wore the ghunghat, it wasn’t like it covered anything, after all it was a flimsy fabric that was like gauze. Also, while they covered their lovely faces, their luscious bodies were well exposed in the customary costume of the village. With no effort, Vinod could see the swelling breasts half exposed, the deep navels layered with a bit of fat and the short skirt that showcased their smooth legs.

What was the point in covering the face when everything below was more or less exposed. They were made to wait while the uncle went to take bath with two of the younger women. The eldest came with a cup of tea and some savouries in a plate and offered it to Vinod silently. As soon as he took the plate, the woman went inside, leaving the couple alone. Vinod asked his wife “Kamna, who is this uncle? He seems weird, also who are these women?”

Kamna smiled wanly “This is Gunjan uncle, the son of the elder, those women are his wives”

Vinod nearly spat out the tea “Wives? But there are three of them, the last one is younger than you”

Kamna nodded “In our village, it is normal to marry many women as long as the man is wealthy”

Vinod asked “But what about the law?”

Though Pratima had explained it earlier, Vinod still couldn’t come to terms with it. Kamna shrugged “What about it? The elder is the panchayat leader, so who is going to refuse his orders. security officer never comes to our village in respect to our elder and everyone’s forbidden to approach outside authorities for any matter”

Vinod stuttered “But, but…”

Kamna sighed “Gunjan uncle isn’t the only man in our village with more than one wife, many do the same”

Vinod said in a near whisper “But he is so ugly, even his teeth looked dirty, how can these women even consider marrying him?”

Kamna smiled “You forget that our region is dirt poor, there are countless families willing to marry their daughters to a rich man. In our village the men always goes out in search for wives, they won't settle for an average looking woman, for it would mean a loss in status. The more beautiful a wife is, the more prestige a man will have, it only compounds if he has many wives”

Vinod asked “So what about me? How do I rate?”

Kamna had a mischievous glint in her lustrous eyes “You rate highly, otherwise uncle wouldn’t even look at you”

Vinod preened, making her say “You don’t know how many men in my village tried to marry me, both Gunjan and Basant uncles proposed an offer to my mother when I turned sixteen. If not for my mother, it would be me massaging oil on Gunjan uncle. She wanted me to marry outside the village and send me out into the modern world. She suffered a lot to protect me from the many proposals”

He was shocked, he couldn’t imagine Kamna being submissive and rub oil onto that ugly man, one beauty in the midst of many. He was lucky to have married Kamna, otherwise she would have been the third wife of Gunjan or the original replacement of Bimala. As he sat shell shocked, Kamna sighed to herself, her husband was too naïve and trusting. What he didn’t know was that Gunjan uncle was the real father of Aditi, her mother had used Gunjan uncle’s status to protect herself and her daughter during those dark days. Gunjan came back freshly bathed, still ugly even after the massage and spoke little with them before they left.

Once outside, Vinod breathed in the fresh air with relief “That felt stifling. Who else do we need to visit?”

Kamna said “Almost all the important people are finished, the last is also the most important, it is our elder”

Vinod nodded and followed Kamna to the largest house in the village, it looked like a mansion of a zamindar with white washed smooth walls. He was surprised to see many women in the house and none of them were wearing a ghunghat, letting their plush breasts jiggle as they walked. Kamna greeted everyone and introduced Vinod to them, he didn’t mind the frequent stops as all the women greeted him with a tight and intimate hug, mashing their bodies on him. It felt really good as all the women, though of many ages, were sexy and sultry. He had never seen so many beautiful women in one place before, except for the trendy malls in the city.

He even saw Bimala who greeted him with a wide smile and a very tight hug that lingered on intimately. She gushed “Bhaiya, I didn’t expect we will meet again so soon. It must be destiny, are you here to meet the elder?”

Vinod nodded, unable to take his eyes off her delicious perky body, it didn’t help that she arched her back to make her cleavage appear right in front of his face “Yes Bimala”

She beamed “Good, you must come later. Uncle will go to the fields everyday after breakfast, I will be lonely, so please come”

Vinod was startled by her words, somehow it felt wrong, but the way she said it made him doubt his own judgement. Assuming that he was over thinking her friendly request, he said “Sure, I will try to visit you”

She giggled, moving closer pushing her firm breast on his arm “Please do bhaiya, you must definitely taste my milk and tell me how it is”

Kamna, who had gone inside, came out “Vinod, shall we go? The elder is ready to see us”

Vinod followed his wife into the large mansion, recollecting the old, yet sprightly man who had presided over their marriage. They went to a large bedroom, with a huge bed on which a decrepit old man was lying, nearby were several beautiful women standing. Kamna said “Vinod, get the elder’s respects”

Together they bowed and touched the emaciated man’s wrinkly legs, as the man looked at them through glassy eyes. Even Vinod was struck by the fact that the elder had degenerated quickly in a short span of years after their marriage. The elder croaked “Come, it is nice to see you”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:37 PM