Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
I quickly tried to restart the app but nothing came. Swetha’s phone must have died out of battery. I tried calling her and it went to voicemail. Nothing. I gave up and headed home. I was home in the parking lot, it was almost 2 hrs since they had started but i wanted to give them more time before i head in. after a reasonable time i tried calling swetha again but nothing and now started getting stares from the watchman on why i been sitting in my car for the past half hour. I finally got up and headed home.

I knocked on the door and waited again for 15 mins when ganga finally opened. She looked a little nervous as she saw me. I greeted her and started looking for yogendarji first and couldn’t find him, i looked into the guest bedroom and he wasn’t there. I didn’t know what to do and heard noise from my bedroom. Where they still doing it in our bedroom? Should i leave or open the door. My brain freezed and i cautiously faced my bedroom door and moved my hands to open the door when swetha swinged it open.

“Hi baby” swetha said tired with a t-shirt on.

I came in half expecting to find yogendarji in the room, but he was not there. Swetha had already changed the bedsheets and washed herself up. But i could see the remnants of sex on her neck and cleavage. Love bites.

“Where is yogendarji?” i asked

“He is gone to take bath.” swetha said averting her eyes.

I relaxed and took her in my arms and kissed her. “Your such a fucking slut” i said

“Did you like it? Are we ok? You must think i am perverse slut now” swetha asked concern in her voice

“Yes. you're definitely a slut now and i like sluts.” i said as swetha smiled facing me and we kissed.

“I am so happy you’re ok with it baby. You have no idea how worried i was… what you would think of me” swetha said feeling glad but also looked sleepy.

I wanted to talk more and fuck swetha badly but she was barely able to walk. She was dead tired.

“Sorry baby...i know you want to fuck me but i am really really tired” swetha said guessing my thoughts

“I am going to take a quick nap and you can fuck your slut all night” swetha said pleading

“Ok… but, be ready, i won’t let you sleep today” i said warning her as she smiled and went to sleep.

I had a raging hard on and didn’t know if i could wait till the night. Should i just stroke myself and get it done with? I changed my clothes and went into the living room.

Ganga kissed me as soon as i came out. Ahhhh… i needed this. I took my time with ganga as i kissed her hungrily. We kissed for a long time and ganga could feel my hard on pressing against her. We slowly moved over to the couch kissing each other until we both fell into the couch as ganga giggled. To be safe, I kept an eye on the guest bedroom for yogendarji

“Hukum is sleeping. I think memsab also won’t get up soon saab….. It’s just you and me tonight” ganga said as she lay over me on the sofa.

“Saab is very hard today…. I will take care of you” ganga said winking as she felt my hard on

I sat on couch as ganga kneeled down and helped me get my shorts down. My cock was rock hard.

“Ahhh saab” ganga said wrapping her hands. I tried my best not to cum fast and embarrass myself

Ganga carefully stroked my cock. I think she realized i was at the edge. She took her time painfully making slow long strokes.

“Ahh.. ganga… keep going” i said as ganga smiled widened. It looked like ganga wanted to please me in whatever way she can. I felt bad for taking advantage of her but my brain was dead long time back.

After few mins of stroking ganga took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me while maintaining a slow rhythm. Ganga lovingly sucked my cock while her hands moving around my chest. Her warm mouth was getting me closer and closer to the edge until i could not longer control and shot my cum straight in to her mouth.

“Ahhhhh…..” i moaned finally letting it all out as ganga gagged but kept my cock in her mouth.

Ganga smiled as she slowly swallowed all of my cum. “Saab you cum so much” ganga said still smiling. She got up and gave me a kiss.

“Saab.. do you want have dinner?” ganga asked

“Yes… let me clean up” i said and headed back to bedroom.

It was around 11 and it looked like swetha will still not get up, so, me and ganga put on TV and enjoyed ourselves on couch. I laid on top of ganga as we talked and kissed each other.

“I like you saab” ganga said

“Me too” i said not knowing what else to say

I kissed her and unhooked her blouse and sucked on her tits and navel while she moaned silently. Everyone was asleep so we took our time with each other. We kissed each other everywhere and ganga gave me another blowjob and swallowed my cum again. We slept on couch for sometime when i finally got up, kissed her. She kissed me back and with a sad expression let me go. I knew ganga wanted me to sleep with her, but that was impossible and she knew it and didn’t say anything. I hugged her and gave her one final kiss for the night and headed back inside the bedroom to sleep next to swetha.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:24 PM