Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
It was almost half hour since it all happened and swetha never returned back to get the phone. I was getting anxious on what was going on and my cock didn’t disappoint.

Almost after another half hour my earphones crackled as i heard swetha pick the phone. Swetha was still naked with just her high heels. I couldn't make it out clearly but swetha was moving to the guest bedroom. Yogendarji was naked. Swetha took yogendarjis hand and directed him out of the guest room. The camera kept moving and i couldn't make out, after a min, swetha finally set it on some table. The view came into picture as i saw our bedroom.

Yogendarji was standing naked in our bedroom and swetha walked over to him. Swetha looked a bit tired but i could see lust in her eyes, she wanted it badly.

“Swethaji we should have done it here from the start. The guest bed was too small”

“I tried to tell, but you never gave me a chance” swetha said wrapping yogendarjis cock

“Ha ha .. well how can i wait when i see you like this” yogendarji said pushing swetha on our bed

Did they already do it? I couldn’t tell. I tried to see swetha pussy it was wet but was it swetha’s juices or yogendarjis i had no idea.

Yogendarji ordered swetha to spread her legs, which she did, her legs spread wide apart, heels pointing to the ceiling; gave me and yogendarji a perfect view of her pussy. swetha’s pussy looked a bit stretched like how it’s when i fuck her and that’s when drops of cum started oozing out of her pussy and i knew, they had done it.

Yogendarji didn’t waste any time and started banging swetha’s pussy. Swetha’s moans filled the room as she wrapped yogendarji with her legs. To my surprise yogendarji kept banging swetha without any break. It went on for almost half hour when i heard swetha orgasm and yogendarji stood still to shoot into swetha. They both were breathing heavily as they lay together for few mins. Yogendarji was the first to move as he got up from swetha and moved over to the bed to rest. Swetha looked tired and sweaty as she stood up and a trail of cum dribbled through her thighs. She didn’t bother to clean herself and moved next to yogendarji, resting her head on his chest and they both went to sleep like lovers.

Swetha had finally done it and i saw it happen. I never knew swetha had such perverse desires and the willingness to go this far. She had turned into a complete slut and i liked it. My cock kept pulsating looking at them sleeping naked. I wanted to release myself. But, i also wanted to fuck swetha badly. I calmed myself and planned to fuck swetha the moment i get home.

I got back to my work but couldn’t concentrate. I planned to leave early from office, i couldn't control myself anymore. I quickly wrapped up my work and was about to leave when i heard my earphone crackle again.

“Ganga… get us some water” i heard yogendarji and quickly turned on the phone.

After almost one hour looks like they are finally up. I saw ganga enter into our bedroom and give swetha and yogendarji a glass of water. Swetha didn’t mind being naked with yogendarji before ganga. It’s like they had done this several times. Once they finished drinking ganga took the glasses and left. Swetha then smiled at yogendarji and kissed him tenderly while her hand moved to his limp cock. She slowly started massaging it as they kissed on. Swetha then broke the kiss and went to yogendarji’s cock and started sucking it, trying to make it hard again.

“Swethaji... you can’t get enough of my cock do you?” yogendarji said as swetha remained silent and took his cock into her mouth.

Yogendarji held swetha’s ass and pulled it to his face getting into a 69 position. Swetha placed her ass right over his face to give him a nice view as she kept making his cock hard. Yogendarji spread swetha’s ass cheeks and licked her asshole. Swetha shivered but didn’t say anything.

“It still smells a little swethatji” yogendarjis said as he licked her asshole.

Swetha moaned and tried to ignore his comments as he tongue fucked her asshole.

After few mins yogendarji started fucking swetha’s mouth with his cock. He was ready. Swetha then quickly turned over and placed her pussy over his cock. She smiled and slowly lowered herself to his cock as it digged into her pussy. The fucked each other for a while when yogendarji pushed her down and fucked her in missionary position. Then again he made her get into a doggy position and fucked her while slapping her ass. They kept fucking each other in different positions as swetha moaned loudly. This went on for hour and more, as i watched in awe.

“Anand!” i heard one of my colleague call. I quickly closed the app and slided into the chair to cover my hardon.

“Aren’t you leaving?” he asked

“In some time” i said

“Its already 5 yar…. Its friday.. Lets go man” he said trying to come over my side.

“Ya ya .. i am coming .. lets go “ i said as he stopped

“Ok let me go get my bag” he said and left

Annoyed i got up packed my bag and came out. I made small talk with my friend till the parking and then got into my car and turned on the app. They were still fucking each other. I started my car and headed home as i watched them going at it. In the middle of the traffic as i saw my wife getting fucked by a older man i was rubbing myself while driving with one hand and suddenly the app gave a black screen. No connection.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:23 PM