Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Annoyed by the constant disturbance i quickly booked myself a conference room and went into it. Finally with no one around i opened the app and plugged in my earphones.

“Food tastes best with you beside swethaji” yogendarji said enjoying his lunch

Yogendarji had his lunch as swetha served him the dishes with tits hanging before him. Once yogendarji got up, swetha wiped off the food from her big tits and made no attempt to put the shirt back on as she waited for yogenarji to be back as if waiting for his instructions. Ganga was around cleaning the house and collecting all the clothes for laundry.

“Ganga, didn’t i tell you swethaji is going to take care of me today?” yogendarji asked

“Ji hukum” ganga said unsure

“Hand over my laundry clothes to swethaji” yogendarji said as ganga handed them over.

Swetha too looked surprised on what to do

“Swethaji, wife is supposed to take care of husbands clothes” yogedarji said

“You already promised to be my wife today” yogendarji added before swetha could say anything

“Ji...” swetha said puzzled as she took the clothes to the laundry room where we had our washing machine.

“Swethaji… that’s not how you clean your husband clothes.. Ganga show her” yogendarji said as ganga took the clothes back from swetha

Ganga went into the bathroom at the end of the kitchen as both swetha and yogenarji followed. I couldn’t see them after they all went in. After few minutes i saw swetha come out and pick the phone and placed it somewhere on the top shelf of the bathroom. I saw ganga washing yogendarjis clothes on the bathroom floor. I could also see swetha smile at ganga as ganga got into squatting position and started washing them like old times. It went on for few mins as swetha and yogendarji smiled at ganga. I felt bad for her.

“Ok swethaji now it’s your turn” yogendarji said gesturing ganga to give swetha some space.

“Yogendarji…. I can’t do it … i have never done it in my life” swetha said unsure

“Swethaji… you are being so shy today… it’s just for a min… i want to see my wife wash my clothes for me” yogendarji said as swetha gave up and squatted near ganga on her high heels and started to imitate ganga’s actions. Yogendarji moved into the bathroom, closed the lid of the toilet seat; sat and made himself comfortable as he watched swetha wash his clothes, her tits hanging like ripe mangoes. Swetha looked onto yogendarji to ask him to stop it but he just stared at her with lust.

“Swethaji… get up” yogendarji said as swetha smiled and got up

“your clothes are getting wet …. remove your skirt” yogendarji said almost ordering swetha like he does ganga

Swetha was motionless for few seconds when she finally started removing her skirt. She had no panty. Swetha was now naked with just her heels as she went back to the floor.

“Swethaji it must be difficult with your heels.. Why don’t you get on your knees and wash comfortably”

Swetha obeyed and got into a doggy position as she showed off her ass to him. Yogendarji now had a nice view of swetha’s ass as she moved back and forth. Yogendarji moved his feet and placed it on swetha’s ass. The bathroom was so small that swetha and ganga were crammed into each other and yogendarji was using it to his full advantage. Yogendarji kept playing with swetha’s ass with his feet as he moved his thumb between her holes. Swetha gave yogendarji access to her pussy as he inserted his thumb. Swetha moved back and forth to get more of yogendarji’s thumb insider her. I could tell swetha was turned on, it might be yogendarji fucking her pussy with his thumb but i also felt swetha liked how she is on the floor like a slut eager to please her master. I too was turned on, i have never seen swetha like this. Never.

Swetha was enjoying yoendarji’s foot job but also moved away every time yogendarji tried to put his thumb into her asshole. Swetha didn’t like anyone going anywhere near her asshole. Even when i tried to finger it or take a look at it, swetha would strongly say “NO….. it’s dirty anand ...it smells how much ever i clean it.. So it’s off limits!”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:23 PM