Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
I got in my car and started to office. As i drove through the city traffic i kept recalling my conversation with swetha. The talk was just weird. When yogendarji first came to home, swetha had adamantly objected to it and made several attempts to try to think of way to get him out. I liked the fact that swetha didn’t want to do anything with yogendarji. But, i kept encouraging her to start a relationship with yogendarji again for my own cause. To be honest it really was a turn on for me to see swetha with yogendarji and also get a chance to do it with ganga. It was perfect for me, kill two birds with one stone. But, things started changing once swetha agreed to get back with yogendarji. The way swetha talks to him and dresses up for him. It all looks like they are lovers and swetha even admitted that she likes him. To add to it, yogendarji keeps asking swetha to be his wife and treats her like she is his property and swetha is totally fine with it. More than fine i think swetha likes it too. Is this going too far? Is there more going on between them? Should i stop it before it’s too late?. It was supposed to be fun for both me and swetha and so far it’s been good and it’s also going to end soon anyway. Am i overthinking it? I am also making progress with ganga. So maybe i should just let it continue for now. I am confused!

I reached office, got myself settled at the desk and got my phone out. I had a text waiting for me.

Swetha: I love you. Your the only one for me :x

I smiled to myself as i read the text. Swetha must have noticed my unease during our morning conversation.

Me: Then what about yogendarji?

Swetha: Anand, i like him and it’s just physical with him…..

Swetha: But, you my dear husband, are the world to me.

Me: ok [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Swetha: [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Swetha: i installed the app. I got to go now. I love you.

I relaxed a bit realizing this was just something that would soon end and swetha was just enjoying herself, just like me.

I opened the app.

Swetha had placed the phone on our shelf so i can see most of the house. I would have liked a closer look but i could live with this.

I saw swetha sitting on yogendarji’s lap with her skirt a little up then usual. Swetha did not have her jacket on, just her shirt with two buttons unhooked on the top. Yogendarji had his hands on her thighs and moved them up and down feeling her smooth skin as they both talked.

“Swethaji i been waiting patiently for this day for so long” yogendarji said squeezing her inner thighs

“Patiently?” swetha giggled her arms wrapped around yognendarji

“Aree, swethaji it’s been almost two months since i fucked your pussy. My cock has been dying to get inside you”

“Didn’t you already put it inside me yesterday….” swetha said teasing

“Just few mins is not enough swethaji.. I need at least an hour inside you” yogendarji said moving his hands deeper into swethas skirt

“Ha ha… You already stretched me plenty in those few mins….. Wasn’t that eno... “ swetha said as Yogendarji pulled swetha closer and kissed her as swetha responded eagerly.

It was so weird and hot to see swetha kissing an older man with so much passion. She didn’t mind his mustache as she kissed him more wrapping her hands around him as my own cock started growing.

I saw ganga in the background as she waited for them to finish to give yogendarji his tea. Swetha didn’t mind ganga’s presence at all. Its seemed like they two were used to this sort of situation. Yogendarji saw ganga and stopped kissing.

“Ganga, swethaji is my wife for today, so she will be taking care of me. You can go and do some other work” yogendarji said as swetha remained silent

“Ji hukum” ganga said and walked back to kitchen

“Swethaji can you get some tea for me” yogendarji asked as swetha got up and went to the kitchen

Swetha got the tea already prepared by ganga and walked over back to yogendarji. Swetha stood by him on her high heels as yogendarji drank his tea. After finishing the tea he got up and handed it to swetha. As swetha held the tea cup yogendarji unbuttoned two more of swetha’s shirt exposing more of her cleavage. Two more buttons and swetha’s tits would burst out of her shirt.

“Ahhh swethaji your melons looks so tasty” yogendarji said moving his hands inside swetha’s shirt and squeezing her tits as swetha held onto the cup. Swetha’s nipples were now poking against her shirt. Yogendarji kept assaulting her tits as swetha lost her balance on her high heels and quickly held onto the couch to avoid falling on her ass. Swetha got up and hit yogendraji’s hands playfully and placed the cup on the table.

“Yoendarji… slowly… you have me for the whole day… ”

“Thats true” yogendarji said as he went back and sat on the couch

“Swethaji… please remove the rest of the button… i want to see your beautiful melons”

Swetha turned a little red on yogendarjis request but dutifully started to remove her last two buttons of the shirt. Swetha’s big tits were now out in the open as yogendarji and me ogled at her. Yogendarji guestered her to come to him as swetha walked over to yogendarji placing her tits inside his open mouth. Yogendarji sucked at her tits eagerly as swetha moaned and tried to avoid looking at the camera.

“Anand…. Anand…..” i heard someone call and quickly closed the app

“What is it ?” i asked frustrated as one of my colleague called me

“Lets go yaar… its time… are you ready?”

“I am busy .. i can’t come” i said telling him to go away

“yaar its the client meeting and you have to present”

“Who the fuck set up a client meeting on friday?” i almost yelled

“You” he yelled back

Fuck. That’s when it all came back to me. I took some time to calm down and got up adjusting my pants. Thankfully i was ready for the client since last week so i had everything prepared. So cursing my luck i took my laptop and headed to the conference room. It took me almost few hours to get it wrapped up, but it all got done as planned. I quickly got back to my desk and opened the app. I could now see yogendarji having his lunch as swetha stood beside him topless. Her tits were dirtied with food. Did he eat of her tits ?

“Anand” my colleague again

“Ab kya yaar?” i turned to him annoyed.

“Lunch? The presentation went good.. Lets go out” he said

“Not today… i really got a lot of work” i said trying to get rid of him.

“Ok” he said as he tagged along others to go out.

Annoyed by the constant disturbance i quickly booked myself a conference room and went into it. Finally with no one around i opened the app and plugged in my earphones.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:22 PM