Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Swetha continued…..

Evening i actually couldn't come early. I was stuck in traffic. When i came home you still hadn’t come back. I wasn’t sure what to do. I went to check on yogendarji and he as usual was waiting and wanted to fuck me. But, i didn’t know when you will come back so i told yogendarji that you could come anytime and we can’t do much. I offered him to give him a lap again since he liked it in the morning and to my surprise he said ok.

Yogendarji undid his dhoti and got his cock out. Seeing his cock was having an effect on me. I had been thinking about his cock all day at office. I placed my ass against his cock and started rubbing him again. After few mins of rubbing yogendarji started pulling my skirt up. I let him. He pulled it all the way up exposing my pussy. I wasn’t wearing anything inside…. You know.. yogendarji doesn’t like it. I now was rubbing yogendarjis cock with my naked pussy. My juices were leaking over his cock as it brushed against my pussy lips. His cock was hitting all the right spots. As i kept rubbing him, yogendarji suddenly moved his cock and inserted it into my pussy. I wasn’t expecting it at all, but i was so wet that his cock slid inside very easily. I was also so turned on that i didn’t say anything, i just kept moving up an down his cock…….

We kept going, i couldn't control myself, i knew we were going to do it, but, then i heard you knocking at the door. I got scared i don’t know why. I quickly got off yogendarji’s cock and pulled my skirt down. He was very unhappy, i apologized, made myself presentable and came to open the door. I opened the door to find you and ganga smiling at each other. I didn’t like it so i kissed you before ganga so she knows her place. I was already turned on, my pussy was leaking and kissing you just made me want someone inside me. So, that’s why i was so eager to get you inside me when you returned.

“That’s all the details” swetha said, again trying to see if i was ok

I was not ok. I was horny. I quickly pulled swetha to my side and kissed her. Swetha kissed me back.

“Anand, so you’re ok right… with me and yogendarji” swetha asked to confirm

“Yes.” i said admitting honestly

“I have something i need to talk to you” swetha said, a hint of shyness returning to her eyes

“Ok……”

“Anand, I will be honest… i am not getting enough time to spend with yogendarji….”

“So… I am taking off today to be with him all day”

“Are you planning to do it today?” i asked wondering if i was ready for it

“Yes”

i was silent for a minute.

“Hmm… Ok. but, i have a condition” i said finally

“Condition?” swetha asked surprised

“I want you to install the camera app on your phone and i want you to make sure that i can see it all”

“I am ok with everything you do as long as you share it with me” i said firmly

“Hmmm… I knew you would ask me that” swetha said sighing

“Anand, I will do it. But, i am just concerned if you will be ok seeing us together” swetha said with concern in her voice

“It’s different when i am with yogendarji…. He treats me like i am his wife and property so i want to treat him back the same ….you know…. ” swetha added trailing off

“Wife??” i asked surprised

“You know what i mean .... me and yogendarji are already doing it anyway...."

"its only when i am with him tho“ swetha said not wanting to talk further as she looked down at the bed and i looked at her tits with the necklace resting in the middle

“Hmm.. ok.. I am ok swetha… i can handle it” i said ensuring myself as my cock twitched.

“Huh… Anand, i love you so much... i am so, so, glad your ok with all this. Your the best husband!” swetha said excited now kissing me.

“Ok, it’s time to get ready now” swetha said pulling me off the bed and pushing me to the bathroom.

I got myself ready for office. Swetha was still getting ready putting on her makeup. I kissed her as she smiled shyly. “I have my eye on you” i said as i walked out to the kitchen to get my lunch. Ganga was waiting for me as she kissed me at the kitchen corner. I kissed her back placing my hands on her smooth waist. I ended the kiss before ganga got too excited and i got caught. I got my lunch and left for office with a hard on.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:20 PM