Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Swetha narrated….

So yesterday, once you left, i got ready and went to yogendarjis room. He was ready for me, sitting on the bed and patted his lap signalling me to sit. After i sat on his lap and put my hand around him, he asked me if you left. I said yes. He then put his hand inside my shirt cupping my tits and started playing with my nipples. I could feel his hard on under my skirt. We played around and talked for sometime. Anand, I know what your thinking, but, we do talk!. So anyway, Yogendarji kept saying how much he missed me while i was gone. I said “i missed him too”. Yogendarji then noticed that i wore the necklace he gave me. He was really happy and asked me if i wanted even bigger necklace. I smiled and said “no, i like this one”. After sometime, yogendarji kept asking me if he can marry me and make me his wife, i was blushing red. i obviously said no “yogendarji, i am already married!”, but he kept asking. You know how he is…. he was trying to convince me that he would treat me like a queen and take care of me very well. I also don’t have to work and can stay in his big haveli. Anand, I was actually little tempted by the offer. I am just joking!

So we talked for some time as yogendarji finally gave up on convincing me and he kissed my lips. I kissed him back as his cock started poking me harder. Yogendarji slowly moved me to make me sit between his legs. My back was now facing him as his hard cock rubbed against my ass and his hands in front still playing with my nipples. I now started getting a little turned on and moved my ass rubbing his cock. I gave him a nice lap dance like i give you sometimes. I think he enjoyed it a lot as he let go of my tits and started enjoying my ass rubbing. Yogendarji then pushed his dhoti aside to get his cock out. It was throbbing. Anand it’s just like yours, may be just a little bigger in girth. Honestly i was really tempted, but, by then i was getting late and might miss my bus and i was sure if yogendarji gets more turned on he won’t let me leave easily. So i kept rubbing him faster and faster. After 10 mins of rubbing him between my ass crack, he finally came all over my skirt.

There was a wet patch on my skirt. I turned around to see white cum still leaking from yogendarji cock. I smiled and said “ok yogendarji.. I need to go to office now... I will come back early today”. Yogendarji smiled but caught my hand as i was about to leave. I tried telling yogendarji that i was getting late but he wouldn't let go of my hand. Yogendarji then pointed to his cock and said that i need to clean the mess i made. I didn’t know what to say, i knew he wouldn't let me go so i kneeled down and started cleaning his cock. The cum was dripping from his cock to balls to the floor. So i started cleaning his balls first and slowly moved up to clean his cock. I licked all the leaking cum and swallowed it. Anand, It tasted just like yours. I finally took his whole cock into my mouth and gave it a quick clean and quickly left before he made a move.

So that was yesterday morning.

Swetha now stopped looking for my reaction. Trying to see if i was ok with what she had told me so far. The only reaction she got was my tent growing.

“Continue….” i said adjusting my shorts.

Happy and encouraged by my reaction. Swetha came over to the bed. I moved my hand to strip off her towel. But swetha hit my hand and smiled “not now” as she lowered the towel just enough to cover half of her nipple giving me a cock aching view.

Swetha continued…..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:20 PM