Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Friday

I woke up to a kiss.

I kept my eyes closed as i felt the tongue slide in. Swetha gave me a wet kiss drooling into my mouth. I too hungrily kissed back sucking on her tongue. After a few mins swetha finally took her tongue back, i smiled and opened my eyes to find ganga.

“What are you doing?” i said shocked and pushed ganga and looked around to find swetha. Swetha was not in the room. I heard some noise in the bathroom to figure out where she was.

“I came to give your coffee saab” ganga said smiling widely.

“Ganga.. You can’t do this.. Swetha will get mad” i said still surprised

“I know saab.. Memsab is in the bathroom …..” ganga said again coming over to kiss me

“Ganga please.. Not now.. Please go…” i said as ganga sighed and left giving me an angry look.

I was happy with the kiss, i could still taste ganga’s saliva in my mouth. It was going great with ganga and i am sure if i make a move on her she would not object. But, i feel like ganga was getting too attached to me, it was getting complicated. I took my coffee and sipped it. This kid is going to get me into a lot of trouble.

After a few mins swetha came out from the bath. She had a towel wrapped around her tits with a gold necklace resting in the middle of her cleavage.

“Your up early” swetha asked a little surprised.

“Yeah… “ i said as my focus moved to swetha. She looked so hot with the towel barely hanging onto her tits. I just wanted to strip it off her.

“I need to talk to you” swetha said as she sat near the dresser.

“You did it?” i asked

“No… Anand….. Is it the only thing you think of” swetha said blushing

“So you didn’t do it?” i asked, a bit skeptical now. They had lot of alone time yesterday. I was pretty sure they might have done it.

“No we didn’t do it” swetha said again as i eyed her with suspicion.

“Anand…..”

“Really, we didn’t do it… “

“Why not?” i asked still skeptical

“i am not sure... The first time i did with yogendraji.. Things quickly escalated and got complicated.. So i am just preparing myself….“

“Also…. I wanted it to be special.. Not some quickie.. “

“And we only had 1 hr in the morning and 1 hr in the evening…. That’s not enough at all…..”

“If yogendarji gets started he wont be done with me for at least few hours” swetha said as a matter of fact.

Swetha was not shy anymore when talking about yogendarji. Since we been talking so much about it, swetha was now more open to tell me all the details.

“Ok…..” i said urging her to continue

“it’s not like we didn’t do anything.. we did do some stuff …. You know how he is…. Yesterday was close call tho…. “ swetha added

“I want all the details” i said as i felt my cock pushing my short.

“Now?” swetha asked unsure

“Yes… everything” i said firmly

Swetha narrated….

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-05-2019, 02:20 PM