Incest Flash Back... (By = sirajahmed10) - {COMPLETE}

'Yes my cock was instantly aroused' he replied.

'What went through your mind when you saw him fondling your mother's buttocks' she asked?

'I wished he would fondle her thighs and other parts of her body' he replied.

'What other parts of her body' she asked.

'That which lies between her thighs' he replied.

'You mean you wanted him to touch her private part' she asked.

'Yes that's what I wanted him to touch' he replied.

'What if he had removed your mother's clothes' she asked?

'I would have loved it' he replied.

'What would you have liked to watch your mother do' she asked.

'I would have loved to see her undressing him' he said.

'And if she had undressed him, he would have throbbed, isn't it.'

'Yes he might have even shot in the pants' he replied.

'How will he react at the sight of my naked breasts' she asked removing her blouse?

'I think he will start throbbing' he replied as he saw his mother's voluptuous breasts swell in her bra.

'Do you feel comfortable looking at them' she asked moving closer.

'Yes, yes' he said staring at her heaving breasts.

'Are you sure he would sustain his hardness even after looking at my naked breasts' she asked bending a little and allowing him a better view.

'Even if he looses he will regain it back quickly' he replied getting thrilled by the sight of her swollen breasts protruding out of her bra.

'So is this what you want to see, is it not' she said as she discarded her bra and let her naked breasts dangle in front of him.

Amar was stunned to see the naked golden orbs; seizing her up by her waist and pulling her into his arms said 'you have the most magnificent ones.'

'I am glad that my son likes them' she replied.

'Yes he loves you and so why don't we remove this sari' he said. 

'How dare you say you want to remove your mothers sari' saying this she moved closer in his arms.

'Why? Am I not supposed to remove your sari' he asked.

'As I said I am not your wife that you could remove my sari whenever you want' she said nuzzling her face on his chest.

'What if your husband does not do' he asked looking over her head.

'If he does not, do you think his son can' she asked enjoying the conversation 'and by the way, has his son matured so much that he could withstand seeing what's behind the sari' she asked.

'What do you have there that your son cannot endure seeing' he asked.

'There's something electrifying which only a real man can sustain looking at' she replied.

'And you don't think I am a man enough' he asked embracing her.

'For me you are still a child' she said ruffling his hairs.

'You don't know what your child is capable of' saying this he held her sari.

'Is it, then show me how much of a man you are' she replied.

'Right now I can rip your clothes off but I love to enjoy undressing you slowly' he said.

'Hey you are allowed to remove only my sari, not undress me fully' she said.

'If I don't undress you fully how can I show I am a man' he said. 'Yes you have a point there. Is that the only reason why you want to undress me' she asked coming out of his arms.

'No I have other reasons too' he said pulling her sari.

'Like,' she asked.

'Like I would like to see how my mother is built there' he said staring at her exposed waistline.

'Have you not seen it earlier' she asked loosening her hair.

'Had a few glimpses of the narrow strip of flesh' he replied.

'Do you see something different now' she asked.

'Yes, the swell of your waistline looks tantalizing' he said caressing it softly.

'What more do you see which you had not seen earlier' she asked.

'Your belly and this bulge below your waistline, it is most amazing' saying this he slipped his hand inside her petticoat.

'And what's that for' she asked feeling his hand slip inside.

'To remove your sari' he said pulling it out.

'Could you not have pulled it without slipping your hand inside my petticoat' she asked.

'I could have but I wanted to show you that I am a man enough' he replied discarding her sari.

'As if I don't know why your hand was there' she said.

'What could that be' he asked moving his hands up.

'Did you not want to feel me there' she said.

'What is there that I would want to feel' he asked.

'Don't tell me you don't know what is there' she replied.

'How can I know what is there when I have not seen it' he said fondling her waist.

'If you don't know what is there then you are not a man enough' she replied hiding her smile.

'Are you talking of the treasure which lies between your legs' he asked slipping his hand on her buttocks.

'Dirty fellow, are you not ashamed of talking about your mother's private parts' she said.

'It was you who asked me; moreover I don't think my hand was lucky enough to have touched that hidden treasure of yours' he said slipping his hands inside her petticoat.

'You are a devil and I under estimated you' she said feeling his hand slip inside her petticoat.

'Why do you say so' he asked gripping her petticoat with both hands.

'It is difficult to comprehend your actions and you are a rouge' she replied feeling his fingers take hold of her petticoat.

'Don't you think one should act like a rouge to be man enough' he said sliding her petticoat down over her buttocks.

'I don't remember when you turned to a beast' she replied as she felt her petticoat slid down.

'Why what have I don' he said.

'Ask not what you have done. You have made me withstand, while you enjoyed undressing me' she said.

'As if you did not like it' he said.

'Not as much as my son did' she replied hugging him.

'I have yet to see the hidden treasure' saying this he pushed down her petticoat.

'Do you just intend to see it' she asked as her body trembled in his arms.

'What other idea could I have' he asked grasping her nude body in his arms.

'I don't know what wild ideas he could have' she said looking down.

'Of whom are you talking' he said getting charged up.

'The thing that is throbbing' she replied.

'Being imprisoned I think he wants to be free' he replied.

'Then why don't you let him out' she said.

'I fear he may go wild' he said opening his belt.

'I think I can tame him' she said as her eyes were getting impatient.

'What if he wants to take advantage of you' he asked unzipping his pants and pushing them down.

'He does not seem to be as ill mannered as you are' she said looking at his tent up briefs.

'How can you say when you don't know him' he said taking hold of the waist band of his briefs.

'Don't forget he is a part of me' she replied as her eyes impatiently waited to see.

'Don't tell me that I did not warn you' saying this he pushed his briefs down.

Mayuri was shocked for the second time that day when she saw what was behind those briefs. It was difficult for her to comprehend what was wrong with her husband. As her eyes were locked on her son's magnificence, her body craved to posses him. Biting her lips and controlling her emotions said 'what took you so long to expose him.'

'Some things are precious. Don't you think I have waited too long' he said putting his hand between her thighs.

'What have you waited for' she asked kissing him on his face.

'To see what is between your thighs' he said as his hands started parting her thighs.

'Don't you think you are greedy' she asked.

'We men are always greedy' he said caressing her inner thighs.

'Is that why your hand is positioned there' she asked feeling him caressing her thighs.

'Yes it wants to feel your enchanting treasure' he replied.

'You describe it very profoundly' and looking down she said 'he looks menacing.'

'He looks menacing because my hand is very close to your treasure' he asked removing her petticoat fully and denuding her.

'At last you have made your mother fully naked' she asked as she pressed her naked body to his.

'And it has made my cock to throb' he said feeling the contours of her naked buttocks.

'Is it why your cock is creeping on my waist' she said.

'I think he is searching for a cozy passage' he said slipping his hand between the mounds and feeling the crease of her buttocks.

'Where do you think he would find one' she asked slipping her hand down and grasping his cock.

'You have one down here' he said slipping his hand from behind her buttocks and moving it on cunt.

'What if I have' she asked feeling his hand on her cunt.

'It is this vulnerable passage he is searching for' he said feeling the lips of her cunt.

'Do you think what you are feeling will be able to take him' she asked looking down at his hardened cock.

'Do you have any doubt' he asked caressing her moist cunt.

'I feel he is quite large for me to have him' she said taking hold of his engrossed cock in her hand.

'Yes he is but as this is well lubricated he can easily slip in' he said placing his hand over her cunt and fingering it.

'But I never expected him to be so huge' she said grasping his cock in both her hands and acting as if she was scared of it.

'It is for that reason I warned you,' saying this he pushed his mother on the sofa.

'What was that for' she asked crisscrossing her legs and hiding her cunt.

'To make it easier for you to take him' he said as he kneeled over her.

'Do you intend to put him in' she asked as her body trembled. 

'Provided you spread your legs' he said.

'Why do you want me to spread my legs,' she asked opening her legs?

'So that I can see what lies between them' he said gripping her legs and parting them.

'Have you seen any before' she asked as her legs started to part on their own.

'I just had a fleeting glance once' he replied.

'May I know who displayed it for you' she asked.

'You very well know who it is' he said.

'And she did not bare it fully' she said?

'No I shot my load as it was getting exposed' he said as he spread his mother's legs wide apart and stared at her naked cunt for the first time.

'What does your mother have between her legs which Naina does not' she asked lewdly.

'What I see here would make Naina wonder' he said gazing at the lush landscape of her pubic hair covering the wet pouting lips of her cunt amidst her lush thighs.

'Do you like it because it is your mothers or does it really look good' she asked again.

'It is the most exhilarating thing any man can see on a woman and I am happy that my mother posses it' he said caressing her cunt lips.

'Are you trying to bribe me' she asked as wave after wave thrashed her body?

'What for would I bribe you, in reality it is such a tantalizing cunt that I cannot take my eyes away' he said as his eyes feasted on his mothers naked cunt in its entire splendor with her wet glistening pubic hair adding to its magnificence.

Her body jolted again when she heard him use the word cunt and seeing him staring at her exposed cunt 'I thought you were bribing me so that you could have a free access' she said.

'From the look of things I think your cunt needs him more than I do' he replied.

'How can you jump to such conclusions' she asked as she felt her cunt throbbing.

'Because I see your cunt is fully lubricated and badly wants him' he said as he positioned over her.

'My cunt may be lubricated but can she take that monster in' she asked motivating him to fuck her.

'No my mother is well endowed and she can bear the monster' saying this he directed the knob of his cock onto the opening of her cunt.

'Does the monster plan to assault your mother? Is that why he is at the door' she asked as she felt her cunt drip again.

'Did I not warn you that he would go berserk if I let him free, did I not say that I would have no control over him' saying this he pushed his cock deep inside her cunt.

'Oh! Amar can you not stop him. Do you want him to ravage your mother's cunt' she said lifting her thighs and accommodating him.

'It is for you to enjoy his fury' saying this he gave a final push and started fucking her.

Mayuri felt his cock fill her cunt and to encourage him to fuck her hard said 'now that the monster has ripped your mother's cunt why don't you pull it out.

'How can I pull it out when I have not fucked you properly,' saying it he pinned his mother on the sofa and grasping her shoulders he fucked her hard. 

This was how Mayuri wanted her son to fuck her and every time she felt his cock ravaging her delicate cunt her body thrashed and could not remember how many times her cunt drained out. Enjoying his fucking to the hilt she said 'is this how you wanted to fuck your mother' she cried.

'Yes this is how I wanted to fuck you' saying it he started pounding his cock inside her cunt.

'And also want to cum inside' she asked grasping his body. 

'Yes I want to shoot in your cunt' as he said those words he emptied his load inside her cunt.

'So you enjoyed fucking your mother' she said hugging him in both her arms.

'Yes and I hope my mother enjoyed it too' he said.

'You did something which my husband failed to do' saying it she hugged him.

'And you enjoyed the way your son fucked you' he asked.

'What more can any women ask for other than a good fuck' she said.

'Did the monster satisfy you totally' he asked.

'Yes as he fucked me I tamed him and now he has gone placid' she said.

'That's for the time being. You don't know what he is capable of' he said.

'Why what more has he in mind' she said.

'Why don't you ask him' he shot back?

'Is he not satisfied; has he not fucked his mother' she asked?

'It is just the start and you better get ready for more' he said getting up.

'And when is that' she said as she saw him get up and not wanting him to leave 'I see you had enough of me' she said softly.

'Not at all, set things straight and come to my room' he said looking at the sofa where his father was slumped.

My my am I ready for this she thought.

Mayuri was enchanted when he ordered her to come to his room. Slipping into her room she ransacked her drawers and fishing out an old blouse and a petticoat which she had not worn due to its transparency she felt happy. Changing quickly she stood before the mirror and was delighted to see the reflection. She looked absolutely stunning.

She looked so gorgeous wearing those garments that she was sure her son would be thrilled. Pleased with her appearance she slowly stepped into his room and after closing the door said 'is this how you want your mother to be dressed.'

Amar was excited on seeing his mother standing there wearing a thin blouse and a petticoat. 'Yes that is how I want my mother to be dressed' replied.

'Don't you think it would have been better if I were nude' she asked moving towards the bed.

'This way you look more gorgeous than being nude,' he said.

'Why, because it reveals which ought to be concealed' she asked getting closer.

'Yes and I think you have concealed most of your alluring features' he replied.

'As if I don't know how much of my alluring features are concealed' she said standing close to the bed.

'That's exactly how I wanted you to be dressed. It is very provocative' he replied.

'I fail to understand you men' she replied resigning.

'You ought to be a man to understand. Are you not happy with the way I am dressed' he asked.

'Are you dressed? It is the briefest of brief that I have seen' she replied.

'And is it not displaying what's behind it' he asked looking at his tent up briefs.

'That monster could be visible even if it were inside a pant' she replied.

'Yes that is the advantage of being a woman. Nothing is left for your imagination, you can judge it even it is hidden and we have to struggle to see what's behind your saris'' he said.

'Now don't tell me you cannot see anything' she said.

'What can I see, tell me' he said putting a hand across her naked waist and pulling her on to the bed.

'Can you not see what's behind my blouse' she asked.

'I can only see two small dark circles' he said smoothing the blouse over her breasts.

'And behind my petticoat' she asked.

'Behind your petticoat I can see your robust thighs and a dark triangular patch' he replied.

'And is it not that triangle you men die to look at' she asked.

'Yes that is what we live to look at' saying this he pulled her up on him.

'Hey I am not your wife that you could handle me like this' she said lying on top of him.

'If not mine you are not someone's' he said.

'Don't forget that someone is very close by' she said softly.

'And that someone has forgotten that he has a wife and has to satisfy her' he said.

'Yes he has forgotten and you enjoy playing with his wife' she asked poking her nose on his cheeks.

'Yes I love to play with such a gorgeous wife' he replied.

'What if you don't find such a woman as your bride' she asked.

'Why do I need one when I have you' he replied.

'Don't take me for granted, I may slip out whenever I want' she said.

'Yes you are free to slip out after you tame the monster' he said.

'So you need me only to tame that monster, is it' she asked.

'Will it not be to your pleasure to tame the monster' he asked.

'Yes to some extent it would be' she replied.

'Why don't you move up' he said drawing her up.

'What about him, you want him to be left alone' she asked.

'Yes let him rest, while I take care of you' saying this he drew her up until her breasts were over his face.

'How do you intent to take care of me' she asked getting excited.

'By being man enough' saying this he grasped the thin cloth of her blouse and pulled it making her breasts to swell out.

'Hey where did you learn to handle a woman like that' she said getting excited by his move.

'It comes natural when you have such voluptuous woman in hand' he replied.

'What do you want to do to her' she said as a hot wave swept her body.

'Play with her body' he said as he opened few hooks of her blouse.

'If your intentions were to remove my blouse then why did you want me to wear it' she asked.

'You would never understand and moreover I am have not removed it yet. Now why don't you loosen your hair' he commanded. 

'I fail to understand you men' she said undoing her hair and letting it fall down.

'That's perfect, can you not see it' he said as he nuzzled his face between her breasts.

'If it gives you pleasure then I am more than happy to comply' she said moving her breasts on his face.

'It feels heavenly to have my face between your luscious breasts' he said.

'Even if they are not fully exposed' she asked.

'Yes even if they are not fully exposed' saying this he ripped the blouse open.

'What are you doing Amar' she cried feeling her blouse being ripped.

'It is how I want to denude your breasts' he replied.

'You men are sometimes insane' she said.

'Yes such acts of insanity arouse us to the hilt' he replied.

'Now that they are exposed do you find them sexy' she asked.

'Yes they are very sexy, see how beautifully they are formed' saying this he caressed her mounds and feeling her erect nipples said 'I see that you are also thrilled by my insanity.'

'What do you think of me? Do you think I am here just to tame that monster? If you think so, you are wrong? I am here to enjoy as much as you can' she replied.

'Her words thrilled him 'what do you want me to do.' he asked.

'Continue with what you are doing, go wild, forget that I am your mother and treat me as a woman' she said.

Her words enhanced his vigor. Cupping both her breasts in his hands he crushed them and then drawing them into his mouth he bit hard which made her moan passionately.

'Is it how you want me to handle them' he asked.

'Yes suck them, bite them' she said pushing the other breast into his mouth.

Amar was going wild with her actions. He took her other breast in his mouth and when he bit her nipple his mother shrieked 'yes bite my nipple; suck it as you used to suck. The harder you nibble the more I would love it' she said.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flash Back... (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 11:34 AM