Incest Flash Back... (By = sirajahmed10) - {COMPLETE}

##

RE- CAP

It was one summer morning after packing off her son to school and husband to Office; Mayuri was taking a bath leisurely. Suddenly she was disturbed when the door bell rang. Thinking it would be the maid she came down unperturbed in the petticoat and half hooked up blouse.

On opening the door it struck her like lightening when she saw Nithin. She stood like a rock on not being properly dressed allowing his eyes to capture all that they could. Nithin felt he was blessed with the sight of his Sister-in-law in the minimum of clothing and as she turned to leave he was enchanted to see the contours of her well formed buttocks which he had craved to feel from the day he had first seen her.

Properly dressed Mayuri came out to greet Nithin. She was glad to see him and learned that her husband had called him. Though she felt bashful she forgot it and was normal again.

Nithin on the other hand was delighted. He was delighted to be with his sister-in-law who possessed such a figure and after having a fleeting glance of her buttocks ensconced in her white petticoat he was thrilled; Nithin did not let go an occasion of looking at her back.

Gradually Mayuri also felt his gaze. Though at times it turned her on, she was scared to think of it for being his sister-in-law. She felt attracted to Nithin for his physical features. In comparison her husband was bloated. Since her marriage he had added weight and he had bloated.

Mayuri thought of the first instance when she had felt Nithin's hand on her body. It was at the wedding reception of their cousin. It was when her husband was busy at the bar that Nithin had made his move. Seeing her alone he stood by her and as the dinner was announced placing his hand on her shoulder had guided her to the table.

The small act had sent a chill up her spine. Though she wanted to she could not remove his hand and taking advantage he had slipped it on her waist. It had excited Mayuri and as the act was well camouflaged she had not objected. Prompted by it Nithin became more enterprising. He moved closer and shielding her with his body his hand which was on her waist ventured downwards.

Mayuri left his hand slid from her waist to her buttocks. She was in a dilemma. On one hand she wanted him to continue and on the other she was ashamed to encourage him. As she was pondering about it she felt his hand caress her buttocks. This ignited her body. Biting her lips she controlled the passion engulfing her body. He became bolder. Seeing her tremble he slipped his hand between the orbs of her buttocks and cupped them. Mayuri was aghast, her body convulsed and as Nithin drove his hand further down the hot path her body shivered and she climaxed. That was the first time.

The second occasion was even more adventurous as it happened in front of her husband. It was when they had gone out to a restaurant and as usual Dikshit hit the bar leaving them. They kept glancing at each other and when Dikshit had one too many, Nithin made the move. As Dikshit staggered into the restaurant and occupied the sofa, leaving the opposite one to be shared by them, had given Nithin an opportunity. He looked at Mayuri and smiled at her. His smile had a hidden meaning and Mayuri being conscious that he would be taking advantage waited with abated breath. She was in a fix as she had to sit next to Nithin and when he nudged her she was compelled to sit down. Sitting next to him and feeling his warm thighs in line with hers, she felt a warm feeling creep up her body. Though she tried to shrug it she felt ashamed for not being able to sustain the desire creeping up and every second it got difficult as more pressure was exerted on her thighs. 

Nithin was tormenting her; he was playing with her desires. Slowly but steadily he was building up the tempo. Sitting in front of her husband Mayuri was in a dilemma. On one hand her body was craving to feel the heat generated from his thighs and on the other sitting in front of her husband she was scared. At times she felt like leaning on him, but failed to do.

Nithin read her thoughts. He did feel her body squirming and when they were on the final course of dinner he placed his hand on her thigh. This move jolted Mayuri. Suddenly she shifted her position and leaning on the table hid his hand from being seen by her husband. 

Dikshit was in his own world and even if Mayuri had not leaned forward he was not in his sense to understand what was going on before his eyes. He was busy having his dinner. 

The hand on her thigh started to creep up. It sent thrills up her spine and when she saw her husband busy she marginally parted her thighs. Nithin did not notice it but his hand inched further up. He was cautious knowing his brother was sitting in front of him and he was playing with his wife.

Mayuri on the other hand had gained some courage. Sitting upright and shielding his hand she was waiting for it to move forward. Her body ached for his hand to move up, move further up and reach the burning furnace, but Nithin chickened out. It was okay to touch her thighs but he did not dare move further and touch what was between. Giving one final squeeze on her thighs he removed his hand.

Mayuri felt miserable and it even made her angry. She felt bad thinking when she was ready what had made him pull back his hand. When it was feeling so good he had to spoil the show she thought. She turned to face him but he looked the other way. Finally when they got up to leave Mayuri brushed her hand on his thighs.

Nithin was shocked when he felt her brushing his thigh. He cursed himself for having lost a golden opportunity. He felt sorry for not having hit the iron while it was hot. Mayuri was really hot. He did not know when he would get another chance as he was supposed to leave the next day.

Present

Next evening Mayuri was in a triumphant mood thinking of how she could tackle Naina when she heard the door bell. Seeing a beaming Naina at the door she thought 'think of the devil.' She felt glad that she had come.

Time went by as both had a chat. They talked and talked and finally when the sun was setting and the atmosphere was cozy, Naina holding a few curls of Mayuri's hair said 'how are other things.'

'What other things' she asked?

'Other things, personal' she spoke the words softly directing her gaze on her bosom.

'As usual' she stammered.

'I can't envisage that they are' she said blowing air on the nape of her neck.

'Why' she stammered again.

'Things don't look normal' she said curling her hair in her fingers.

'What makes you think so' she asked looking at her.

'From what I have seen nothing looks normal' she replied.

'What have you seen that makes you feel so' she asked sharply.

'It is there for everyone to see; the way you are and the way brother Dikshit is' she said. 

'That?'

'Yes that.'

'What do you see of it' asked Mayuri?

'I foresee all is not well in your bedroom' she said moving closer and taking hold of her.

'When was it that it could be now' she replied.

'Is that the reason why you said as usual' she asked.

'Yes as usual and for ever' she replied dismally.

'Is it that bad' she said holding her.

'It is not just bad. There is nothing in it' she replied.

'Oh! I am sorry, I am really sorry' saying this she took her in her arms.

'Some people are unfortunate' she said.

'But you still have time at your disposal' said Naina.

'What can time do, it can only worsen things' she replied.

'Why do you think so' she asked tightening her hold.

'The way he is drinking and bloating, I can't think time would be of any help' she answered.

'Does your youthful body not arouse him' she asked bringing her face close to hers.

'I don't know whether I have a youthful body' she replied.

'Oh! You posses such a body which I think every male would yearn for' she said as her lips braced her cheeks.

'And there are no males in my house' she replied.

'I think there are' she stressed the point.

This made Mayuri to think of Nithin. Was she in anyway trying to tell her something? Does she know about her and Nithin? What could she know about him? He had just caressed her once and chickened out the next time?

Seeing her in deep thought Naina changing the subject said 'tell me about Amar.'

'What do you want to know' she said.

'Has he not grown up?'

'So?'

'So it is' she said as her lips smacked her cheeks?

'Sorry I did not get you' she replied.

'Think about it' saying this she got up.

When Mayuri was wondering what she meant, the bell rang again and when she saw Amar at the door was it a coincidence she thought?

Naina was glad to see Amar and after he came down changing 'can I borrow your son for shopping' she asked Mayuri.

'Of course you can' she replied.

Amar was pleased to accompany her and on completing the shopping 'are there any restaurants near by' Naina asked? . 'There is one,' saying this he guided her to a cozy restaurant.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flash Back... (By = sirajahmed10) - by usaiha2 - 08-05-2019, 10:34 AM