Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Watching TV

After she left I felt so much of love towards her. I was really feeling that I may fall in real love with her. My lust towards her was changing to real love. May because of her poor background, struggling life I was becoming more and more emotional about my sexy ramya. I went to bed and I couldn’t sleep for long. I took out my dick to masturbate but I couldn’t think of sex with her. I was feeling I should hold her in my arms and make her feel that she is kid in my arms.

Morning I got up and went to college taking prajju to school. she smiled at me. I went near bike and something flashed in my mind. I came back leaving prajju near bike.

Sh: what hpnd preethu? Did u forget something?
Me: yes ramya. I forgot something.
Sh: whats that preethu?
Me: I forgot to give you my house key.
Sh: what will I do with that dear?
Me: you can watch TV Ramya. I know you love to watch
Sh: hey its ok preethu. Don’t want. If something lost then? Pls don’t want. Take it preethu.
Me: ramya. Why do u think like that? Promise that TV was taken for you only. Ok now its getting late. I will give the key. If you want you go and watch else leave it.
sh: ok preethu. So nice of you. Come soon from college
Me: ok will try. (gave a sweet smile and said bye Ramya)

I went to college and came back by 5PM. I saw uncle was already at home. Seriously I was fed up with his timings. He was always at home now when I am back. I went to uncle and asked for the key. My ramya came and gave the key. I wanted to ask her if she had watched TV. But uncle was there. So dint know whether it was a good question to ask. I saw her and then left to my house.

I opened the door. I could see the bed sheet on the bed was little distracted. So I understood my ramya had slept there. I was happy that she is coming to my house and watching TV. I just wanted her to be happy that’s it. I got fresh and went to kitchen to see if there is anything to eat. There was nothing. I just switched on the TV and was watching TV. After sometime uncle came. I called him inside. I dint wanted him to come and sit on the bed. It was meant for my ramya dear and me. So I instantly got up from bed and put a chair. He sat on a chair. And asked me to put some news channel. We both watched. After sometime ramya came and called him for dinner. She dint call me. I was worried what happened. But I dint wanted to ask. Then uncle and ramya both left. They closed the door. I went outside for dinner and came back. Still door dint open. I just went to bed.

Morning while to going to college I asked my ramya whether she watched TV. She told “yes Preethu I was watching. I thought uncle will come. so I had to come home soon. Sorry I know the bed was distracted. I don’t want uncle to be upset by seeing I am sleeping in your house.”

I just told with smile “Hey Ramya, why are you so worried? I am happy that you are watching TV and that makes you happy. Its ok. See Ramya I just want you to keep smiling. That’s it. Keep the key. Please don’t hesitate. Ok I will move now. I have to early today.” I left to college

So this went on for 10 to 15days. But one day it was Friday, I came back from college at 3.30PM only. I parked the bike below and came upstairs. Saw ramya’s house is locked from outside. I just want towards my house and saw it was partially opened. I guess my ramya is there inside house. I slowly opened the door. I saw my sweetheart is on bed along with Prajju. TV was on and she was watching a daily mega serial. I dint wanted to disturb her. I slowly took the remote and switched off the TV. I went inside and got fresh changed my dress to Tshirt and shorts and came outside. My ramya was still sleeping.

She was wearing a smooth material saree, her saree was little up from her feet. I could see her white legs with little hairs on it. i wanted to pull the saree somemore so that I could see her pussy. But dint had courage. her boobs were popeing from her chest. as she was breathing those two sexy soft items were going down and up. Her pallu was distracted. so I could directly see her sexy left boob in her green blouse. I wanted to hold them the squeeze it. her mangal sutra was outside making me say that she has got a driving license to fuck. Her soft juicy lips were making me so hungry to suck them. Both the lips were little apart. Her mouth was not closed fully. Her hairs were scatterd. Making her beauty more and more. Over I could see a damn Ramya Krishna figure comeing directly from shooting and sleeping on my bed. I wanted to hug and squeeze the whole body and fuck her. But something was stopping me. I slowly went near my ramya. Slowly bent and kissed on her forehead. I wanted to watch TV but was afraid If she awakes. So I just went inside room and took out my college records. Finished few things to be written for college. It was 4.45PM. I came outside to see if uncle had come. he had not come. I went inside and went to kitchen. And prepared Tea for aunty and me. I was wating for my angel to get up. After some 30mins my angel got up. I was sitting on the chair and reading something.

Sh: oh Preethu. When did u come?
Me: I came at 3.30only ramya. Sleep no probs.
Sh: oh its too late its already 5.15.
Me: uncle dint come still?
Sh: no his shift is changed from 2.30 to 10.30. I came by 3PM and don’t know when I slept.
Me: its ok Ramya. Come here I have soemthign for you.
Sh: what is that Preethu?
Me: give your hand here (I stretched my hands to hold her and she held my hands. I took her to kitchen). Take this Tea and see how it is.
Sh: oh thanks preethu. Y did u take so much risk.
Me: hey nothing like that ramya. Please have it. and tell how it is.

She had a sip and told its wonderfull. I told give that cup. We both exchanged the cups. I was drinking her Tea and she mine. She was still in sleepy mood. Seeing me in half closed eyes. We both were watching each other with a small smile on the lips. I wanted to go forward and proceed. Suddenly a sound came from hall “Mummy Mummy”. I came back to my sense. She suddenly rushed outside and took him outside my house. Because she was afraid if he will tell to uncle that we both slept in Rakis house.

Then after sometime around 7.30 she came outside. I was standing outside. She called for dinner. We all three had dinner. By 9PM prajju slept. She put him on bed. I was watching TV in my house. She came. She sat on the chair. But I asked her to come on bed. She came on bed. I was sleeping and watching TV. She was sitting in front. I thought to touch her tighs by my toes. But dotn know what happened I got up and sat next to her. It was already 9.45. by another 45mins my villan uncle will come. I wanted something before he comes. Atleast a hug. We both were just watching TV. I wanted her to speak something. But she was concentrating on the TV. I started speaking

Me: Ramya?
Sh: yes Preethu.
Me: nothing. Just simply called
Sh: ok. Why are u looking so dull preethu?
Me: nothing aunty lot of things in college so was little tired.
Sh: ok sleep then.
Me: no no. its ok . I feel so relaxed when you are around.
Sh: I know Preethu how much u like me and care for me. But I don’t know why.
Me: hey ramya. You are a kid so only I like you. Now don’t think too much. Its 10 o clock. Uncle will come.
Sh: yes preethu. I will go now. You sleep.
Me: ok ramya you carry on. If uncle will come it wont look good. But I wanted to ask something
Sh: whats that preethu.
Me: what happened to our lifting bets. Have you forgotten totally?
Sh: oh no no. we will have but not now. Will let you know. Lets not hurry for that.
Me: its ok I just reminded you.
Sh: (smiled) ok shall I go?
Me: (I just held her fingers) miss you ramya.
Sh: (smiled with emotion) she came near and kissed on my forehead and told sleep well preethu.
Me: Ramya I want to be alone with you one day. So that we both can share our sorrows, happiness freely.
Sh: yes preethu. Let me see if we get such chance. Ok now I will go preethu. Uncle may come anytime
Me: ok ramya

We both got up. I just told “You look so beautiful like a small kid ramya”. I told I will drop you till the door. She told ok. I just held her waist from behind from my right hand and in one hand I opend the door. As soon as I opened the door I bent myself and told this way you have to maharani. She smiled and told you silly boy I am not maharani preethu. I told you are a maharani. She called me inside again. I went inside. The gave me a simple hug and said good nite.

She went near the door and waved her hands to make TaTa in a simple lovable way. And she vanished inside like an angel.

I was so missing her. Even though I was getting lot chances I was not using it. something was stopping me to fuck her. But I wanted to wait. Because I was falling in love with her than lust. That night I was really missing that ass which I touched while holding her waist. I went to bed and masturbated thinking of her twice and slept.

Dear all I am really pleased with the comments you people are sending. The real encounter is nearing so please keep reading. But if you guys don’t want to wait too much let me know I will directly go the encounter. But since I wanted to tell each and everything between me and my sexy ramya I am little slow. Let me know your thoughts on this
[+] 3 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 01:19 PM