Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
Raju came and standing looked at my inviting cunt for some time.Then he climbed between my legs and pushed his cock in my hot cunt. I was moaning and enjoying watchmans long thick cock, gasping as he pushed it all the way in. Then he lied on top of me started fucking me.I could feel his long pole very deep in my cunt.Such a depth which I am experiencing first time in mylife, It felt wonderful.Within few strokes I found pleasure increasing. I started moaning in pleasure and joy.I started moving my hips and ass up and down to feel watchmans cock thrusting deeper in my cunt.Raju too started enjoying increased the speed and began more vigorously.. He fucked me hard and after ten minutes I came first time moaning. Watchman stopped fucking for few minutes to let me enjoy coming.Then he again continued fucking hard and every thrust going deep into my cunt.Within Next five minutes I reached climax second time.As I had already come a couple of times, I was ready for the big one and wanted that very badly. 

Raju after some time again started fucking me very hard. I was groaning in ecstasy and I could feel a big orgasm coming and I begged him to pump me harder and faster. Watchman increased the speed and started fucking me like a beast.Within few strokes he started grunting.I knew that his huge cock is going to blow off.Suddenly he pushed back his cock slowly behind and with a loud moan pushed his entire cock deep in my cunt .He kept both his hands on my buttocks and pushed me up and held me tightly. 

I felt watchmans cock pulsating like a fish thrown out of water inside my cunt and shooting of semen.I too started to cum very hard.It looked as if I am floating in the air and I screamed with pleasure,enjoying a shattering climax. Raju was moaning continuously and I found his huge pole discharging again and again inside my cunt ,like water flowing from a tap. I buried my face in his shoulder.Nearly after 10 seconds watchmans moaning stopped and his cock stopped discharging. raju too collapsed on me .Both of us breathing heavily.For 10 minutes we remained like that.Then we became normal. Raju pulled out his cock from my cunt. We cleaned ourselves and then dressed. When we saw the outside the rain has stopped and while walking to our house he asked "Lakshmi i want to enjoy you on the good light because i want to see your face expression and your lovely perfect naked body, So please allow me to fuck you one more time" I smiled and replied " Come to my home for lunch on tomorrow ".

I came to my house at 9Pm and informed to MIL due to rain i cant able to came late she said ok and we had an dinner went to bed. While sleeping i was thinking what i am doing his an wrong because in couple of months i have an sex with gopal,auto driver, watchman and my milkaman as almost enjoyed me without an fuck, Babu and mano was blackmail me with my video. So with in an couple of month i have become like an whore from the decent housewife. Also i think if i have sex with much more man it can be affect my future. So i want to select an person from them and approach for sexual pleasure with him only.

After some times of deep thinking i select an watchman because he is only have an big cock than others and also he can know how to satisfy an woman. Already gopal went to america, auto driver was in hospital so he will not disturb me nearly 4 months, As part of swami i was maintain an good image so i can easily convince him but my worry is how to avoid babu and mano because they are blackmail me. Then i decided inform this all to watchman and his help.

At morning 5AM my MIL leave from my house to marriage and from marriage she is directly going to his house. And i forgot to say nothing my daughter is also going with my MIL due to weekend. At 6PM swami came to give an milk before he say anything i said " swami please forgot what happened yesterday and i will not repeat this mistake in future" he replied " madam please allow me once for ". I asked for what after some silent he replied i want to fuck you only once madam after that i will not disturb you. I replied " please swami try to understand my feeling and i am married and have an child". He replied " ok madam i will not disturb you but please come to cinema with me on today ". I thought for an second and said ok. He replied " I will book an ticket at 3.30PM show". I said " Kindly book an evening show ( Because i already committed watchman to come for lunch and after lunch we want to enjoy each other)". But he replied " Madam i want to spend an half day with you so please madam". Then after some time i replied OK to him. he left happily with an smile in his face then i called to watchman and said " I have an some urgent work on afternoon so please come to my house on morning itself " he said " ok and I will be there at 9AM so please open your door".

After take an bath went to my room changed to an old yellow sari with black blouse and went to kitchen to prepare dish. In mean time wathman came and i asked him do you know to cook... He said "no lakshmi" then why don't u come and learn I will teach you. He immediately came into the kitchen with me. I was standing near the stove and was cutting potatoes. He stood near me. I then showed him how to cuts potato. 

He watching me but I could not concentrate on the way. noe he was seeing my boobs I found out what he was seeing, but didn't care about it, he said let me try, I said ok and gave him the knife, he started cutting but was not coming properly, I said oh you not cutting properly and I came from behind him and held his hands. He shuddered the moment my boobs pressed against his back but soon began to enjoy the feeling now i planned to seduce him slowly. I saw his dick was beginning to grow and push against the table. Then he said no lakshmi you cut I will watch and gave the knife to me, I was bit disappointed with his act, now he already guessed was in a good mood, he stood behind me. I asked him "what are you doing?" He said" lakshmi let me hold your hand and cut those" I said "oh good idea". He positioned himself standing behind me looking over my shoulder and he placed one of his hands on my waist holding my firm and with the other caught my wrist, I suddenly stopped the work, "He asked me what happened?" I said "no nothing" and started working again. Slowly he caught my palm and squeezed it gently while his dick was digging deep into my butt thru my sari from behind. I reacted with a gentle moan and arched forward standing on my toes and then slowly lowered myself to the original position. 

Because of this his dick went deeper into my ass almost pushing against my anus hole through my sari and by now i knew it very well he also want to seduce me slowly and in very passion. Then slowly he moved my hairs with his nose from behind and blew air slowly on my bare back. I was breathing heavily now. He slowly raised his hand from my waist towards my breast while thrusting his penis deeper into my ass. Now i stopped my work and was just standing. He slowly inserted his right hand into my sari and now with both hands cupped my boobs and squeezed them softly. I moaned and arched my body backwards and closed my eyes. He said " Ohh those melons were amazing". He then started slowly to knead my right boob alone, and said in a low tone, "lakshmi I like this melon the most". I didn't say a word, I was just closing my eyes and moaning. Then he told me to open my eyes and see how my melons were trying to tear my blouse and pop out. 

I said " ahhh.. I am feeling like they will fall off my body". He said "I am just kneading them softly" I said" but I feel like that". He told me "your boobs are big and so soft", mean time He started kneading my left breast, I leaned my head back on his shoulder and was just making hissssssing sounds and biting my lips. Now he slowly removed my pallu and when he did i opened my eyes and we both are in amazing mood. Those two boobs had grown bigger and my blouse hooks were clearly stretched and about to tear because now wear an old blouse. He was stunned to see them like that, I moaned in a low voice "ahhhhhh".... and he cupped my boobs harder from under my armpit. He said " your white complexioned cleavage made your look even hotter". He pushed my boobs upward and downward, the way they i fell was a super sight jiggling like anything. One of my blouse hook gave way because of his handling my boobs.. We were both very hot now. He removed my hair band and let my hair fall free. I said"ohhh raju ahhhhh.... It's ahhhhhh hissssss..." He then tried to remove the rest of my blouse hooks when suddenly we heard some one knocking the door my God we came into our conscious.

Both of them adjusting our self and asked raju to hide under the bed in the bedroom do not come out untill i call you then he ran to bedroom and once again i adjusted my saree neatly and opened the door. I was shocked because my sister in law ( My husband younger sister ) Arati and his bother in law ( Arati's husband younger brother ) Vimal was standing there and i welcomed both and ask them to sit in sofa and went kitchen make an cup of coffee and served to both.Then arati told anni ( In tamilnadu brothers wife will called by this word ) " we came to new house in the next street on one week before as i already told but still you are not visit my house" I said " Do not mistake me i have some works and i promised her i definitely visit there before this week." We are chatted for about 30 minutes and the arati and his brother in law left now i was feeling much relived because she did not see raju and locked the door. 

Then i went to kitchen slowly raju also came back into kitchen and hugged me from behind catching hold of my boobs and who are they I asked are you see them he said " no " then i explained our relationship to him. I said "ohhh raju please leave me and i want to go out now" and he said "ok but I want to suck your boobs" for which i said "you naughty man, anyway I know you will not go without having sucking my boobs" he said" of course your boobs are beautiful" and He continued kneading my melons while he pushed his hard on deep into my ass. 

I said "you are very naughty ", He replied that "you are so beautiful that I could not control myself", while saying this he lightly rested his hand on my boob. Now he told me that we should finish it soon, I was also thinking the same because i want to go out and swami will be waiting for me. while he was busy kneading my boobs from below my sari. I realized that he his sitting right on his hard dick and was constantly wriggling my ass over it trying to get it inside. I said "your cock is quite hard and big", to which he asked me "do you like the feel of it?" I just blushed and nodded my head. There was a moment when i just raised my head and moaned softly closing my eyes and seizing the opportunity he locked my juicy lips with mine and kept on kissing for a few minutes. I too responded well and we both kissed with burning passion for a few minutes. After the kiss we were both breathless and I told him "
this is the first time in my life anyone has kissed me so passionately?. Because of his continuous mauling of by boobs with his hand all the time even my 2nd hook of blouse also came off. Now i was left with only two more to go. He look down and started kissing my exposed boobs and my neck and behind my ears... I was continuously moaning softly and He kissed me a few more times. 

I eager to get to the next level. We both came to hall he said "hey lakshmi" I replied "What are you doing?", He said just be quiet and went behind me took a kerchief and tied my eyes. I whispered "hey what are you doing?" he said "just wait and see lakshmi". Now he let my hair loose and it fell till my hips. I was now standing in the middle of the hall with my eyes tied.Now he came near to me and i was breathing very heavily, he slowly proceeded and kissed my lips, i was surprised but i immediately responded with kissing him back and in few mins we were sucking each other lips, tongue and were making hissing sounds.. he hugged me tight and kept his palms on my buttocks and pressed me hard into his waist, He started pumping my ass by squeezing it very hard with his hands and his erect dick was pushing hard against my abdomen. Then he went below to my neck and kissed me there licking my neck from top till my cleavage, and my boobs were rising up and down due to my heavy breathing. I couldn't take his swift kissing actions anymore and I just shook my head slowly and making hisssssssss sounds... Then he left me took few steps back and said " he is removing all his clothes and became naked with his dick standing in all its glory saluting me". I mean time was whispering "hey where are you??" he then went behind me and hugged me tightly, I moaned "ahhhhhhhhhhh..." he pushed his naked dick into me anus through the sari and removed my pallu, now he could see my mountainous cleavage from over my shoulder.

He cupped both my boobs with his palms and started squeezing them. My boobs were so round and enormous that whenever he press them an ample amount of flesh is pushed out of my blouse, I was just resting my head on his shoulder and was just "hisssssssinggggg" and moaning "ahhh ahhhhhhh aaaahhhh...." He kissed and licked my neck and bare back completely like a wild animal. Then he went in front of me and removed the kerchief slowly. I opened my eyes and saw me naked. I was with black blouse and petticoat with my pallu on the floor. immediately we again hugged and kissed each other "muahhhhhhh hmmmmm hmmmmm" while he pulled out my saree and let it drop to the floor. In the meanwhile i caught hold of his penis and gave it hard squeeze with my hands and pulled his foreskin back. He could not control himself anymore and he ripped apart my blouse, I shrieked to see my boobs which had become bring red because of all his squeezing and mauling. He simply pulled my bra down which also came with ease and my pink nipples were erect with large, he went mad and started sucking them hard by grouping my boobs together. I just bent my head up looking at the ceiling and was moaning "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh hiissssssssss"... 

He just bit my nipples a few times, for which i patted on my head whispering "ahhhhh stop it raju, don't eat those". Then he went down to my stomach and darted his tongue into my deep navel, I just held his head and pushed him deep into my navel and he licked and sucked my navel hole as if to get some liquid from it, we were now in a frenzy mood and then he just pulled the strings of my petticoat and pulled it down and wow there her beautiful vagina was visible, He immediately started licking my love hole with his tongue and i was out of control and i moaned a bit louder "ahhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh"... Then he slowly laid me down on the floor right there, while i started whispering "come on raju I can't take it anymore just insert your penis in me, fuck me dear".. As he made me lie down i spread my legs wide open and his legs were in between with his dick dangling between our waists. my hair was spread all over the floor. And my boobs were heaving up and down with pointed nipples. Now he locked my lips with a kiss, while i guided him towards my pussy and positioned it at the entrance, He gently started rubbing it at entrance, I closed my eyes and was waiting for him to push in, but he was waited for something then he continued teasing me by just rubbing it against my vagina and not proceeding forward. 

Then i opened my eyes to see and I whispered slowly" what are you waiting for?" before i could finish talking he thrust his dick deep inside my vagina and i moaned loudly "wait forrrr ahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh hissssssssssssssss ahhhh" and shut her eyes tight. he just paused for a moment, I was just breathing heavily and was wriggling with pain, then he asked me "lakshmi can I proceed" I couldn't reply after few mins I nodded my head signaling yes, and later I whispered " yes yessss". He started pushing his dick in and out very slowly till we got into the rhythm. When he pulled his dick out I would open my eyes, but when he pushed it in hard i shut my eyes, moaning "ahhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh". He picked up the pace and started ramming his dick harder and harder keeping his hands on the floor under me. Within no time he was ramming my mercilessly and my entire body especially my boobs were juggling up and down violently with his motion. We were kissing each other with burning passion all the time and I was moaning continuously "ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh"....

Then suddenly her phone rang. We got terrified because of the disturb, immediately i pushed him aside and he crept behind the sofa and i took my sari and just wrapped it around my body, He saw an sexy scene to see my fully naked wrapped only with my saree, I was sweating like anything and my hairs all flowing to my hip. my boobs were dangling and my beautiful ass swaying inside my wrapped sari, I attend the phome it was my MIL " She said i attend the marriage now leaving to my house" I replied " Ok take care bye" and cut the call.

I was just looking at the floor trying to catch some breath. I just couldn't control looking my move, my every step made my boobs jiggle... meanwhile he crept slowly and stood right behind me without my knowledge. Then the moment i turned back he just pinned me against the wall besides my bed room door and started kissing me all over. I whispered "nooo raju hmmmm...hmmmmm nooo not already time up i want to go now please" but he didn't listen to me and kept his palms on my boobs and started squeezing hard. Simultaneously he peeled off my saree and i was naked again. he now lifted my right leg up in air with his left arm and squeezing my boobs with his other hand. 

I was just enjoying with great excitement, I was wondering what was next, then he let my boobs free and with his right hand he positioned his dick at the entrance of my pussy, I opened my eyes wide open and said "no no not now pleaseee" but before I finished he pushed his dick hard into me and I was about to shout, but quickly he sealed my lips with mine and kissed me passionately, I was murmmering "hmmmmahhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm" , he slowly picked up my rhythm and fucked me in standing position only and now he let his mouth open. I was just hissssssingggggg ahhhhhhhhh and I was pushed up against the wall because of his fucking action and my boobs were rising and falling hard. I couldn't stand like that I said "I might fall, I might fall" so now he lifted me other leg too with my penis still deep in my pussy and i locked my legs around his waist, he continued thrusting into me like this and thought to himself that he should take me to some better place which would keep us enjoy freely. 

He carried me in this position only and went to my bedroom and lay me on my bed. we both saw each other and we were soaked in sweat from head to toe. We were again in the missionary style and he started ramming into me with very hard and fast strokes. I was just moaning uncontrollably "ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"....... Suddenly i started leaking liquid like a river, he knew i was cumming and i wound keep my thighs tighter around him and he was not able to push harder. Then after few mins of my cumming i relaxed my vice like grip around him with my legs and he started fucking me like crazy and couldn't hold on anymore and he said "lakshmi I am going to cum"ahhh" i immediately spread my legs wider and he rammed very deep in me and in my final ram he shot loads of his juice deep into my womb and simultaneously squeezed one of my melons very hard. As i already taken an tablet to avoid pregnant. So i allowed him to come in to my pussy.

We both groaned and moaned "ahhhhhhhhhhhh huuuhhhhhh" and then we hugged tightly and kissed for another minute. We both were very tired and he rested his head on me over swollen red boobs. I was panting heavily and after some time we came out of our frenzy fucking mood with his penis still inside my pussy but shrinking inside me. Then we both smiled at each other looking and he said "lakshmi you are great", I then whispered "Raju you're an animal, my god I had the fuck of my life. I feel like a virgin who was just deflowered. I am all yours whenever you need me".. Then when I saw the time it was 11 am. Then we fell asleep in each other's arms cuddled together, with my penis still in my pussy and after some times we get up and went to bathroom refresh yourself and raju came near kissed my lips and got dressed leave my house. I was feeling good because no one fucked me like this position and really liked him.

After raju went i was sleep in the bed and at 1Pm i get up and had an lunch and leave my house at 2Pm and went to theare by taking an auto swami is already waiting for me after seeing me he smiled. Since it was a afternoon show, there was no rush at all in the theater and also he already got the tickets. He took me to the farther most corner seat and made me to sit there. I got bit suspicious but I sat silently. As the movie started, we both were watching the movie when I felt that he took my hand in his and was watching the movie. My heart started to beat very fast and I guess he observed it. He left my hand and during interval, he smiled at me and went out to get us soft drinks. 

When he came back, while he handed over the soft drink to me, again my he put his palm on mine and he started chatting about the movie. When the movie started again, I could feel that he was leaning on me and there was no gap between us. I could not come to terms to what was happening with him in theater. I not said anything to him because he already promised after this he will not disturb me. I anticipated that within no time with the lights turned off, I think he was going to be much naughtier and my guess was right. now he started holding me around my arms with his left hand. Without my knowledge I leaned towards him and he had greater access to me. 

I was in a saree and he was covering his hand under my saree and slowly he started caressing my boobs. I did not know how to react but I decided to make this theatre experience as much memorable for him as possible. His fingers touched me right on the fleshy breast. Oh god! I did not shift but instead pushed my body towards him. He was getting bolder and bolder. Now he cupped my left boob. His palm took hold of my left breast and he started to squeeze it. He was boldly squeezing my breast and slowly his hands pushed to the portion below my blouse and rested on the flesh there. Ohh his hand was warm and it felt better on flesh. Slowly his hand traveled upwards and into my blouse. Ohh god! He was putting his hand in my blouse and His hand traveled up and rested on my bra. Ohh! 

My pussy was wet Now he was pressing my breast like a horn and I was shaking with lust! I slowly widened my legs so that my thighs touched those of him. He put his leg near mine and started to rub the foot on my leg.now he pressing both my boobs until the end of the movie. And when we were returning home in an auto, he suggested that we have our dinner at the restaurant. I was sitting beside him in the auto and as the blouse which I was wearing was a little low cut, he could easily make out the cleavage of my boobs. He slowly whispered in my ears "madam, you are looking very beautiful and your b......bs" I said "what swami?" He said "Nothing madam". We planned to have our dinner at a restaurant.

At first we went to shopping mall, we just roamed there in the mall for few hours. Then around 8, he took me to a restaurant, this restaurant was also dimly lit. I asked him " wherever place you take me, it's dark or dimly lit" for which he said "madam it give an pleasant feeling to have an dinner here" and i thought he want to enjoy with me and I said " you have used me more than what you can" he said "ohh no madam am i want to " I asked " what " he replied " nothing madam ". He sat to my right and we order, he told " eat well madam, you must stay healthy" i respond " your the one who should eat" he said "madam can i ask one thing" I asked what then he replied " After dinner can you allow me to stay with you for an hour ". By his question i clearly know he want some thing from me and i replied " ok".Hearing this he become very happy and said thank you madam and i will not forget this day in my life.

Then we finished our dinner came out, took an auto and started to return back to the my house. On our way he found a flower shop and stopped the auto got flowers and came back. He again asked "can i come to your house?" i said "even if am not your not going to leave me" he smiled and said "madam, i just want to spend more time with you today" then we had some conversation and reached the my house. We entered into the home, he went and sat on the sofa while i went to toilet and freshen up. When i came back he was watching tv, where some light music was being played, he told me "madam i want to see you like going for some wedding" i too know what's in his mind he was asking me to get ready for a some sex, so i had some touch up and applied lip gloss. I applied it thickly so much that it was making my lips so sexy. 

I adjusted my saree so that it was just clinging on to my body. Then i combed my hair properly. That's when he came stood behind me and said "madam, what a beauty", he took the new bunch of flower and kept it on my free flowing hairs and said " madam your awesome, i just can't imagine such a beauty in life". He turned me to gently towards him and we both saw each other, he traced his fingers over my cheek and said "i want to enjoy little bit with you like that day" i just smiled and was taken by by his gentle romance. He closed in a placed his lips lightly over mine, as if he was kissing me. Then he moved his left arm around me and placed on my ass cheek, while i rested my right hand on his hip, 

He took my left hand in his right and locked our palms, then with his left hand he pushed me further into him, my breasts got crushed against his chest, our bodies started to heat up, i felt so hot, i gently dropped my head down and closed my eyes, then he made me slowly danced to the song played in the tv. I then raised my head up and saw him, then we both looked into each other and started to move rhythmically, 

His left hand were rubbing my ass gently, we could hear our breathing sounds. He then cupped my ass cheeks harder and started to pump my flesh. I gave a deep moan hmmmm. He now moved his hip towards mine his penis was at it's form, pushing against my pubic region from under his pants. Now our hips got fixed and we both swayed our hips in a slow sexy manner, he then moved his hand in between my ass cheeks and pushed his finger tryin to insert into my ass hole over my saree. Ahhh hiissssss i arched my neck looking up at the ceiling. Then i again looked back at him and he was moving his hip towards my hip furthur, trying to push his hardon in me sawying his hip in fucking action, while i too moved my hip back to him meeting his thrust. We were geeting hot, he closed in and gently locked his lips on mine and started to kiss me very romantically, sucking my lips,

We both were moaning gently, our breathing sound and our sound of sex was making me very hot. Then he kissed my cheeks and neck, licking from my neck all to my cleavage and the back up, while still we were dancing to the music. Then he moved his hand from my ass to my back and pulled my hairs gently raising my head up exposing my neck and he kissed smoothly. Then he moved my hairs to the front making my full hairs fall in between us, resting over chest area, covering my full breast and cleavage. The sweet aroma of the flowers along with our sex aroma filled us deeply. Then he moved his hand at the back of my neck and started masaging my neck. Then he huskly whisphered "haaaa madam this is really great" i just hisses deeply and said "ohhh swami take me ahhhhhh, you have completely made me yours and from now call be by using my name" and he smiled and replied "thanks lakshmi" and i said " You missed that day but today i am yours you can do what ever you want". he whispered"ohhh lakshmi then i can fuck you today", then he kissed me again, exchanging our saliva, then i inserted my tongue in him, he sucked it and he to did the same. 

Then we broke the kiss, he saw me with the intention of are you ready?, for which i replied him just with my lustful looks, He asked " lakshmi can we procedd the next step" I replied " I am waiting please take me sooner", then he switched off the tv and we danced for some more time. Then we stopped our dance and he bent down kept his arm behind my knees and the other arm on behind my back and lifted me like a doll, i was lying in his hand moved my hand around his neck and held him tightly. My hairs completely covered my boobs, he said" lakshmi move your hairs aside, i immediately moved my hairs along with flowers raised my head little bit and made it fall down behind me. He saw my swollen big boobs, while i just held on to him, he said in a seductive voice " ohhh lakshmi i just love to see your boobs". I was in full mood of sex, i closed my eyes half and said "Swami they are all yours soon take me in", he said "hissss we will make it slow lakshmi i want to feel you completely what i miss on that day", he then gently moved me and placed me on the bed. He too sat on bed, then he kneeled on the bed and asked me also to kneel, we both now kneeled on the bed. He removed my saree, my boobs were protruding straining to come out. 

Then he slowly removed my blouse and bra, then removed my petticoat and panty, i removed his shirt and kissed his chests and explored him, then we both got naked and, he came close towards me pushing me to lay on the bed and we started our foreplay, he fondled my boobs, nipples, navel, vagina and turned me and kissed my ass cheeks and sucked my asshole, giving attention to each and every inch of my body, licking my thighs calves, foot everything. Then i roamed his body sucking his cock and balls. Then he took misionary positon and started to fuck me, we then changed positon, he layed down and i sat on top of him and inserted his penis guiding it into my fuckhole. I was twisting my head and jumped faster and higher making his cock go deeper and deeper into me.hisssss haaaaaa, I arched back cupping my boobs with my hands and biting my lips, closing my eyes, thrusting my hip deep in him, while he started to hit me with cock from below. Then he removed my hands from my boobs and he caught my boobs and started to squeeze the very harshly, pinching the nipples.

My boobs started to bounce with his hit.i was moaning ahhh hahhh ahhh hhaaaaaaa. The room was filled with our sex sounds. Then he overturned me and started to suck my asshole and said "Lakshmi your ass is as marvelous as your boobs are amazing what a body you have", saying so he kissed and licked my ass, then pushed his tongue into my hole, after the play he started fucking my asshole, he hit me with hard forces his balls collided over my vagina, making moist chuuvvv chvuuvvvv sounds, I was moving forward and backward with his each thrust moaning ahhhhhhh hmmm hmmmm ahhhhh after a long fuck session he laid me back to missionary position and fucked very hardly i too pushed my hips forward biting my teeth and at the last thrust we both hugged very hardly and cummed together. Then we both were exhausted I moved got top off him and laid my head on his chest with my hair spread over his chest, He caught my boobs and gently moved it up and down. He said with a exhausted voice "ohh this was the best fuck i had dear, ohh lakshmi". I just laid on him breathing deeply. Then i didn't know when i slept. Around 5 in the morning i woke up to see him, sleeping by my side. I got up went to toilet room and cleaned myself and wore my dresses. When i came out he was still sleeping, i woke him up and he just smiled and wished me. 

I said "you have to start now", he says we don't have enough time. Then he immediately removed my saree blouse petticoat and even before i came to my sense he made me naked and started sucking my boobs pushing me against wall. He was sucking so hardly. I tried hard to group myself to get back into my sense. Then i opened his shirt, pant and he himself removed his underwear, he pushed me on the bed which i didn't expect and jumed over me, letting his legs between mine,covered us with the bed spread, then moved his hip up and adjusted his penis over my vagina and ahhhhhhh shoved his pole in hardly i just screamed out loud. After inserting he fell on me and said " ohhhh lakshmi, my penis feels better when it's there in you, i want it to be always in there", i just caught my breath and said in huff and puff "ohh swami ahhhhh it's paining, no it's not possible to always have your cock on my hole, you should leave now please" he said then " Ok but daily morning, your first work will be to give be a blowjob for me when i came to give milk " 

I whispered "ohh swami" ahhhh hhe started to fuck me while i started moaning. Then he turned me and fucked my ass again, for few minutes, then again he brought me back to missionary position, he was using me like a doll, he fucked fucked and fucked, after what seemed to be a eternity, he gave one last hard push and ejaculated deep into my wombs. now must have surely got mixed with his sperms, what a thrust that was. I had countless orgasms in those few hours. Then when we saw it was 7Am . I can't believe the time went very fast. Then we hurriedly dressed up, when i took my saree to wear while we were dressing, he kept in fondling my boobs and nipples till I wore my blouse. Then he fondled my navel till i wore my saree. Then he left from my house

After that incident my daily routine work in morning is to give an blowjob or handjob to swami and sometime he fuck me also and in afternoon watchman came and give an pleasure to me in my bed for the one week both of them make me there slave. And i also experience an young and old cock in every day. In one afternoon while watchman fucking me i told the incident happen between me and mano, bubu and ask watchman to help. After some deep thinking he asked " If i get the tape what you will give to me " I said " What are you expecting, i already gave myself to you and you fucking me daily and what else you what" He was kept silent for some times the i asked " Are expecting money" He relied " No lakshmi i dont want money but i need ...." I asked " Please tell me what u r expecting".

Then he replied " lakshmi i want to fuck you sister in law " hearing this i become angry and replied " what are you thinking about our family, She is an housewife " he said " You are also married and have an child but i fucking you daily, so please help me lakshmi" i said " Then you are getting bored after fuck me so many times now you want some other" he replied " no lakshmi you are mistaken me, i want you and i will not live without you" i Asked " then why you are asking about her" he said " please lakshmi understand my feeling after saw your SIL i cannot control" I replied " please leave me how i can approach her and what she will be think about me" He said " laskhmi you no need to approach her just ask her to come and stay here for couple of days", i asked " If she stay what you will do" He replied " I will make her like you" and left from my house. In the next day he came and give me an CD and said " lakshmi this the original", I asked how you got this, while we taking in the front of our house both babu and mano came and said sorry to me and they never misbehave like this from hereafter and they left. Hearing this i become very happy and hugged watchman and kissed in his lips said" thank you very much" he replied " now i want her please arrange".

Let me explain about her, arati is 28 years old but she looks like an 25 year old. She is very fair and 5 feet tall with a good shaped ass and breasts. She is damn cute and beautiful and she was the most beautiful woman in our family, Her husband works in marketing team and she was married one years back only still they dont have an child. In evening i went to her house and ask her to come come and stay with me for couple of days because my daughter also went with my MIL and she will be returned after one week. In next day evening she came and we chat some general topics and went to sleep. Next morning while swami came i told him " my relative came here so don't expect any thing from me for couple of days".

We watched tv for some times and i said to arati " i am going to sleep" and went to my bedroom called watchman, after some times my door bell rang, I did not get up from bed and kept my eyes closed and i know it was wathman, I pulled over the sheets and partly opened my eyes, I heard arati open the door and then I heard watchman he ask her" where is lakshmi madam" she said " she was sleeping" he asked " who are you " for some times they were introduce to each other, then arati went to kitchen to get coffee for him and he came near to bedroom door smiled by seeing me and from here I could directly see arati in the kitchen ( we have designed open kitchen ) She was wearing yellow saree and she was pouring milk in the vessel watchman, I heard them talking something and then I saw watchman keep his hands on arati's shoulders and she immediately moved away from there and ignored his move and kept pouring the milk. 

Raju moved near to her and this time boldly cupped her right ass tightly in his right hands and pressed it very hard I guess, cause arati cried ouch and she lost her temper I guess, she asked him to behave himself and never expected him to be like this and to leave right now and if my anni knows this you will be troubled. He went near to her and took her in his arms and tried to kiss her but she tried her level best to push him and said anni would wake up and he just pressed her against the wall and managed to kiss her cheeks and his one hand was around her bare waist trying to move up her breast and the other behind pressing her ass. 

She called him bastard and son of a bitch this is the way you treat an woman when you see her for the first time he relied " not all the woman, you are very beautiful, I want to kiss you and lick your Armpits and have sex with you" she replied" behave yourself or i will call security officer", he said "you look very beautiful in a saree and your have the best pair of breast and ass I have ever seen" she said "bastard" and he said" ok i will leave from here" saying this he went out.

end25
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
[+] 1 user Likes pastispresent's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 12:11 PM