Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
Then mano said dont get tension babu where she will go any way we will fuck her, I said Please mano dont remove my dress please i was feeling very shy in front of you because you both are nearly half my age so please leave me,Mano replied yes lakshmi we know that but we can leave you without fuck so please co-operate with us, then babu asked me to bring one more glass of drink then fill the two glasses with drink and i turned to serve and i was shocked because both this boy are removing there dress, now both are standing only in underwear. when i went near mano asked to remove his underwear i said please mano leave me he replied please lakshmi we will not hurt you surly you will also enjoy this.

Then i kept the tray in the floor and removed his underwear his cock was big nearly equal to the auto driver then babu also came near to me and without he told i removed his underwear also his cock was bigger than mano and it was very thick.i just didnt move and they asked me whether its enough to satisfy you and i said it is enough to satisfy any woman.They smiled and was looking at my body.I said please do not look me like this but mano said wats wrong in looking and asked me have you never showed your body to anyone other than my hubby, driver and gopal. i immediately said no.he said if you make us also join in that list.

I was silent, thn babu said dont worry we will not do anything without your permission because we likes to have an sex with you and not to bang , Hearing these i was very happy. then mano lifted me from the floor and said u r very beautiful aunty i ever seen and i love you. mean while babu came back and hughed me and kissed on my neck from behind and said he too loves me and hold my butts very tightly that even after he left i felt his hand .then he asked me we are masterbate lot of time by thinking you.

So can you give an handjob to me lakshmi and without saying any thing i took his cock in my hand its head is very big.the nerves are as if it were gonna explode as i stroked the precum came slowly.then i took manos cock in other hand and started to stork both of them at the same time this is the first time in my life i have an two cook at the same time now i also started enjoying. While stroking i asked them can i take this in my mouth babu said no with a moan.i cant control myself.i stroked faster.lot of precum on his head and some fell on my saree.then i sat on the floor and i kept there penis in the angle that all the precum fell on my left and right breast over my saree.i just spread all his precum on all his shaft.i didnt know why hasnt got an orgasm yet.both are moaning wildly and askig me to do fast.i did my best and i was actually neeling down b/w mano legs.suddenly mano shouted ok ok ok and he showered me with his cum in my face i was terribly shocked . 

I never had that much amount of cum on my face and still i was stroking babu and after some time he also released his cum in my face and i again tried to take his cock in my mouth but he refused again and i am dying for the cum. mano give me a cloth to clean the cum. both of them cleaned all the cum on his penis with cloth.then babu ordered me not to wash my face and breast untill he asks to do so.think of taking a litre of cum and pouring it on ur face and breast .i was in such a condition.then babu asked me can i piss in on your face but i refused then i said i will not done this before so please dont do this but he is not listen my words and ask me to come to bathroom and make me sit on floor and both of the piss on my face and clean the cum in my face and i feeling the very bad smell. then babu said ok lakshmi thanks for your cooperation on the this day. We have some work on couple of days so be ready on this weekend to feel the pleasure of two cock at the same time. I smiled and came to my house and went straight to bathroom and take an shower then only i realized what these boys are thinking, they did not remove my dress, not kiss me and also not hug me. As babu said this weekend should be very good.

After bath i wore a blue color saree with matching blouse and i dont know why but i was so much in desperate and want an sex right now itself mano and babu cock is coming to my mind always and i want an cock right now to suck and fuck me but they both said to wait up to this weekend amd auto driver also in hospital. I was in deep thinking suddenly swami ( milkman ) came to my mind, i did not wait or rethink for an second to call him. He picked my call and i asked swami are you free now? He replied yes tell me madam. I replied can you come to my house i want your help he replied iam near your house only madam so i will be reach there with in 10 minutes.now i was very happy and i went my bedroom and wear an saree very low so most of my navel will be visible to him.

Swami came exactly with in 10 minutes. He was wearing jeans and a shirt.After he saw me wearing a saree like this he stunned for an moment, i asked him to come in and we sat and made some general conversation about his work and plan for his future. But my body was wet to some extent, due to the sweating as well as due to the hesitation of how to start telling him. So I started asking him naughtily, "So, what do you think of me now?" Immediately he replied, "You're more cute now than I saw you before." I asked what you saw a new on today he replied in this saree most of your hips is visible i never saw you like this before.I got little embarrassed with his answer. But I smiled and slowly held his hand. I said, "I like your frankness." I shook his hand and smiled. I thought this would be a better way to convey my thoughts. After a few seconds of silence, he told me, "Its a pleasure to have a nice beautiful aunty like you, as my friend" he smiled and gazed at me in a naughty look. After this exchange, silence again reigned. But he began to sneak peeks at me. Finally the point was reached. Atleast now, I should make my point clear. So with a determined thought, I asked him straightly, " Tell me- what do you want from me?". He didn't except a direct question like this from me. He paused for a while & looked at me. So I again asked him, "Come-on ... Don't hesitate. You can come out frankly as no one is around. I need an honest answer from you..." I said. That sort of encouragement is enough for him. And before I could stop myself, I found him saying " Nothing other than to be able to kiss u all over once.. You are a very beautiful woman and I think u should be loved the way you deserve, atleast once.." 

After hear this from him. My breast were heaving up and down and in shock, a very light "oooooooohhhhhhhh" escaped from my lips. To tease him I asked him, "Only kiss.you promise you will not do anything else?", to which he said "I will not do anything that you do not want me to do, that's a promise." I don't know what to reply. So I told him "ok, we will see some other day." 

Instinctively, he stood up & leaned in front of me and asked me "why not right now madam? Do you have an hour or so to spare?" I was speechless for a few seconds and then said "oh my god, this is so sudden, you should give me some time atleast to think about your proposal." To which he came out directly & said "This is the right time madam... No one is around... I am ready for the test and we shall get inside the bedroom and start immediately, IF YOU WANT."

I couldn't make immediately any judgements because i want to tease him.But I couldn't believe that he had so much guts to call me to the bedroom. But deep in my heart, I liked his guts. After a few more minutes of "oh no", "how can I." He replied madam that day i saw you with diver anna so please allow me also and i replied "swami you are misunderstood us in that night was raining heavily that why i asked him to stay here nothing happen between us except my husband no one as kiss me so please try to understand". He asked " But he placed his hand on our hips and you are so close with him while open the door". I replied in an angry tone"It is happen accidentally and i no need to prove this to you, are think i was an bitch". Seeing my angry he replied "Sorry madam please do get angry on me". Then we speek some general topics but in the meantime I somehow got convinced by him.

Once again he asked please madam we will go to bedroom, I replied ok to him . " I know he will not be able to stop with just kissing." I knew what this may lead to but he was quick enough to carry me over to the bedroom. Obviously, he didn't want to miss a chance like this. Once in the bed-room, I switched on the AC and he turned around me. I was trembling all over, my heart beatings racing up like anything. so he led me to the sofa and made me sit down. Then he offered me a glass of cold water from the refrigerator in the room. He then assured me he was a gentlemen and again said, "I will not do anything that you do not want me to do, that's a promise." I got bit relaxed by his statement. Slowly I came to the normal state and i was acting in front of him like this because he want to realize that i never been fucked by other than my husband. Then he gently began to stroke my hands. He took my palm into his hands & asked me, "Shall I kiss your beautiful palm?" Now, the initiative was taken by him and believe it or not this time, there was no surprises for me and slowly accepted his offer. he gave a gentle kiss on the back of my palm. This was the moment, the kiss on my palm send a current in my body and the heat was on, and the heat had percolated into my palms. Slowly I am getting ready for the eventuality. That moment, the phone bell ranged, which made us to come to our senses. 

I stood up & went to pick up the phone but still I was rather unsteady and felt swami standing behind me to balance me when I took the phone. As I start to answer the call, he gently rubbed the sides of my hips. I want to stop him doing that, so when I turned to tell him, the next thing I knew was his mouth was touching mine. The moment I turned around, he grabbed me in a powerful embrace. His rock hard body was tight against mine and I couldn't help but be turned on by how well my breasts fit under his massive chest and above his rippling stomach. I couldn't talk so i cut the call, I was feeling this rush of sexual tension like this same time knew it was wrong but i only invited him. But his powerful embrace held me tight as I couldn't escape his tight grasp. My whole body tensed as he warm lips touched mine. I opened my mouth and we began kissing. Our lips melted together as if they were becoming one. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and pulled me close as he began to rub my bottom again. It felt sooo good. But I knew, I had to stop him and tease him further. I tried to pull back but the empowering embrace made it impossible. I was beginning to lose control of my inner sexual power. I passionately licked his tongue back as we started to deeply kiss each other. I didn't think of anything else, as I was so turned on by this incredible sensation. We relentlessly ran our tongues across each other as we continued to be locked at the lips. 

I could feel his lust towards me in that kiss. Nothing else was on my mind but this powerful kiss. As he pulled his tongue from my lips, he started to lick my neck. His warm breath and wet tongue was triggering a deep sexual desire inside of me. Somehow I made it to break away from his kiss and muttered to him that I was married and we shouldn't do this and asked him to go out of the room. But he, with his innocent face, whispered his apology in my ear and told me he was having trouble controlling himself because I looked so hot even in my simple dress, as I stood there before him. He said your husband was a very lucky man to have a woman who looked and dressed like me, your lips are so beautiful to suck madam and I replied "i can able to understand your feelings swami but i cant do this with you and i don't want to cheat my husband" then he asked me an sorry, but he also understood. I felt sorry for him but he really knew what to say, and he was such a gentleman about it! And I was so horny!

I told him that it wasn't that I didn't want to do with you, but I was married and had my own family. He knew how I felt about him and he said that he fantasized me for a long time and don't want to miss such a lovely chance. He said that he will stop at any moment when I ask him & he said that altogether it would be a new experience for both of us. As good as it felt, I knew I couldn't let it go on much longer. But, at this point, I don't want to end this show so qiuckly. I said I will allow you to kiss me, as I don't want him to get disappointed. In my deep heart, I want to kiss him again. I opened my mouth to feel his tongue once more before he leaves. It was so long. I was just getting ready to break away again when he began to gently stroke my left breast through the soft material of my saree. My breasts have always been very soft he pressing it to get me hot. It felt so good it made my knees weak. Just a few minutes longer and then I would stop him. I wasn't too worried because I knew I could just stop him anytime anyway, he wasn't being forceful at all but still a gentlemen. 

It felt so good I had to let him continue. he re-entered his tongue into my mouth as we started to kiss wildly again. I couldn't get enough of him as he again made his way down my neck. He began to grab intimately my succulent breast with his hands.He asked can i remove the saree i was silent and then he slowly removed the pallu of saree from my shoulder and left one step back and saw me from top to bottom and said i was very lucky to saw you like this madam and asked madam can i call you by using your name, i was thinking how bold he was and i just nodded my head then he came near me and give an one more kiss in lips and said lakshmi i want this daily, in morning while i came you should come and open the door without saree i was keep silent then he asked please lakshmi i want to kiss you and hug you daily lakhsmi then His hands were on the buttons of my blouse. Already the pullu of my saree left my shoulders and were lying on the floor. I again tried to pull myself from this carnal spell but by this time he had unbuttoned my blouse and started kneading my boobs over the bra.

Then he moved up the bottom of the bra, little exposing my nipples further as we kissed. He began to gently roll my nipples between his fingertips as I rubbed his muscular chest. This guy was gorgeous. Then he unclasped the strap of my bra, releasing my tight fun bags from my Black lase Bra . My ripe melons were beautiful and inviting. When he tried to lick and suck them, it startled me again. I started to pull him away so he increased his sucking to a point it felt to good to stop. I just couldn't believe what he was doing and he was sucking it so fast. My knees started getting weak and I had to sit down on the edge of the bed. He knelt down and took one of my inflated nipples into his mouth. His warm tongue licked across my swollen nipples, sending me into a sexual pleasure. My cunt was so swollen and wet as he sucked my tits like they were his lifeline. He sucked one by one. At this time, my body was so filled with passion, I became weak at the knees. He had sucked my tits to the point of full erection. The blood rushed to this hot zone and filled my breasts. He licked my tits up and down and was starting to have his way with me.

For some reason it was such an exciting thrill to be this naughty with someone who is half my age, especially with a young, sex-starved hungry man. I felt like his pleasure piece of meat as he rested me on his couch. As I laid on my back, I could feel he's hands begin to caress the silkiness of my inner thighs. When I didn't resist, his hand pulled the hem of my petty coat up and I could feel him softly begin massaging my pussy through the material. Direct contact, this is what I needed. I moaned. His hands pushed my legs farther apart and he gently cupped the soft moistness of my cunt through my petticoat. I thought I would wet my petticoat right there. It felt so good. I figured I would let him do this for a few minutes more and then I would have to make him stop. He pulled the knot of my petticoat aside and he removed my Petty coat off, over my thighs. I felt like this was my last moment to stop this erotic heat to tease him. I also thought about the I may not get another situation to experience this young man. As passion continued to fill my hot zone, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to have young man taste my love and that thought sent my mind in a naughty fit of desire. By the time, his hand was now inside, with one of his fingers moving into the tight opening of my cunt. As my pussy got wetter and hotter, he just continued to insert more fingers. Finally I managed myself to moan, "Swami, we have to stop, please!, I'm getting so hot, we shouldn't continue more!" He responded by moving his mouth down my stomach and tried to mouth over my cunt. My God! He was going to eat my pussy, When he began to press his mouth over my cunt, I finally stopped him and told him we were getting carried away and I couldn't let that happen. He said he understood and again promised me, he wouldn't do anything, I didn't want him to do and would stop when I said so. He promised me no one would know. I simply moaned that he shouldn't carry on further & should stop once for all, once he finished tasting my pussy. With that assurance, I lifted my hips to let him pull my petty coat, the rest of the way off. As he took off my petty coat completely from me, the exotic feeling of being totally nude in front of our milkman sent a shiver up my spine as instinctively my legs spread open. The smell of my sex was thick in the air and my soaked pussy was looking for more. I just had to feel this sensation of his mouth on my opening.I lay back and he began by slowly kissing the area around my labia before he began to lick my very wet cunt lips and clit. While he did this, he continued to pinch my nipples and move his fingers inside of me. I was in ecstasy as it was everything I imagined it would be.

He knew just what to do with a woman. Before long, I began to feel my orgasm build within me. He sucked and licked inside of me. I thought I was going to explode he took in all of what I had to offer. He licked me deeply as my pussy was on fire. My body was quivering and instinctively started to buck . He was licking and sucking my g-spot and I was overcome by this sensual feeling erupting inside of me. I had felt good. My tight cunt was in spasm. He was sending my body into a sexual frenzy as his face was buried into my drenched pussy. I looked forward to the release that had been building for so long. so I was really looking forward to it and told myself I would stop afterwards. I needed it too bad. I was getting so hot now, I was moaning very loudly and didn't even notice him remove his pants and his cock was big like an banana shape. Suddenly i heard the phone rang then i pulled him went to hall without any dress to pick up the call while i attending the call he came behind me and hug me tightly and massaging my boobs in both his hands and sucking my necks, I said please swami leave me i want attend the call he replied put the it in loud speaker while saying this he attend the call and turn on the loud speaker, I said hello and i was shocked by the reply because my mother in law replied from other end and asked Lakshmi why are you attend my call previously, I replied 'i was in bathroom so i cant ear the call' then she replied its ok lakshmi i am on way to your house, I was came her to attend the marriage thats why i called you. hearing this swami ran to bedroom and i also we dressed and while leaving swami came near me and gave an kiss on lips and went.I feel bad that my mother in law came today because i desperately need an fuck but she collapse all my plan.

After sometimes my mother in law came we are chat some general topics and she told she need to attend the marriage on tomorrow morning so she will be leave here at 5Am, Hearing this i was very happy because swami came at morning at 6pm so i can have enjoy with him for some times. Ate evening at around 6PM i went to market to buy some vegetables.It was cloudy in that day. When I was returning.Suddenly I found the watchman of our neighbor apartment came by my side.He told me that he saw me from the market. Then i replied i bought some vegetables then he is walk along with me. Suddenly it started raining heavily.On the road there was a building under construction and partially covered.Myself and watchman ran there. Some children's also came there.Fortunately for us no other elders were there.However the place was crowded as the children were in large in number. 

Let me tell about the watchman, his name as Raju and i think he is about 36 year old .He is having a wife with two children and are staying in the small room in the corner of the apartment where he was working. when ever he saw me he smile looking at me but this is the first time he came and talk with me, Raju by appearance is not very attractive face. ok lets come to the story,

Raju was standing last in a corner behind him was wall.He was wearing the lungi.I was standing in front of him.Very young children were in front of me and on one side.As the sun had already set it was dark except a dim light coming from a distance.Even that gave some light only in the front portion and the area we were standing was dark. Darkness,no elders nearby,only kids; suddenly Raju moved front and pressed his front below the hips in my buttocks.I could feel in my ass rajus huge cock throbbing. for the first time i was shocked by his bold move and with in a second i decided not to miss this chance because from morning onwards i was desperate for the fuck.Out of excitement I pushed back and pressed my ass further in his cock. 

By this act he came to know that i was Encouraged him, Then watchman put one hand in my hips and started caressing while pressing his cock at different places on my ass.After some time raju moved and came by my side.His lungi was folded upto his knees.He sent one of his hand inside his lungi and lifted one side of his underwear and took out his cock and brought back lungi to original position.The front of watchmans lungi looked like a tent,because of his erected big cock. 

Then the watchman took my hand and placed on the tent.As already explained my desire for his cock has removed shyness in me.Moreover only kids were around us and no light.Without hesitation I held his cock with lungi by my hands and started massaging.Raju bending down as if taking some thing from the floor kept his hand on one side of my saree at the bottom and holding that slowly started raising his hand.Along with Rajus hand my saree got raised and he stopped at thigh level.Then he he sent his hand below my saree and rested his hand on my ass.Then he inserted his hand between my panties and started massaging my ass.I was getting excited and started massaging his front vigorously.Suddenly the watcman removed my hand from his front.Then lifting his lungi again he took my hand and took that beneath his lungi and placed my hand on his bare cock.

I was extremely delighted.I held his huge cock with great passion and encircled that.He adjusted his lungi for a comfortable position.I too adjusted my panty to enable Raju play there more easily. His huge cock was very hot and was throbbing in my hand.I started caressing watchmans cock.I was experiencing a wonderful pleasure even while caressing his big pole with my hand.In the mean time Raju massaging my ass moved further.He gradually took his hand to my creek and reached my pussy.watchmans hand started caressing my cunt ,clitoris etc.Occassionally Raju managed even to insert his one finger inside my pussy. 

I was extremely in a happy mood.A huge wonderful cock on my hand to play and my cunt is taken care expertise.Both of us got more excited .Then raju told in my ears " your ass is so soft" I held watchmans cock tightly and started jerking that by moving my hands fastly. raju enjoying the pleasure began to massage my cunt vigorously.Both of us increased the speed. Suddenly Raju tolf me "stop it I am going to shoot off" Then with the other hand he pressed my hand on the cock hardly.I stopped shaking rajus cock and kept my hand pressed there. 

Suddenly I could hear raju moaning lightly and I felt on my hand his cock shooting the load.His hand in my cunt pressed my pussy tightly and instantly when I felt his hot liquid on my hand I too experienced the climax.Nearly for 15 seconds we were enjoying. watchmans cock discharging the semen on my hand and my cunt experiencing the climax pressed hard by his hand.Then both of us slowly removed our hands,cleaned them with the kerchief and adjusted the dress. 
Now rain started heavily so it is not possible to proceeded to our house. Then he asked me lakshmi i want to see your naked boobs and i replied i cant remove my dress here if anybody see it will trouble. Then he said ok we will go upstairs i said constructions workers will be there so we can plan in my house he replied i cant able to control lakshmi i want you now itself, you can wait here i will go check if anyone is there and he went upstairs and after some minutes he came back and said lakshmi no one is there so please follow me. Then both went to upstairs there is no light there and all the rooms are dark even i cant able to see raju also suddenly he pulled in one room then he switched on the torch from his mobile i said please turn off the light he replied i want to see your beauty lakshmi saying this he came near to me.

He started to kiss on lips for some times and at a quick time watchman removed all his dress except the underwear and stood before me.he came near to me and started removing my dress except the bra and petticoat and I did not wear panties now. Raju extended his hands and I went into his hands.Watchaman hugged me tightly and we remained like that for few minutes. Then watchaman started kissing me on my cheeks,fore head and neck.I reciprocated by kissing him back.The kissings extended futher to lips and feeling of each others tounges inside the mouths.Sensational changes began to creep into my body. 

He said ' lakshmi its a dream come true i never think you will allow me to fuck" I replied 'please do it fast i need to go home quickly because my mother in law is in home'. Then Raju placed one hand on my buttocks and pushed me.I found watchmans huge cock pressing between my legs.I began to enjoy that. He slowly and steadily is taking me into his possession and I am leting him do that.I begun to understand something more.It is not just his cock and his strength below his hips.They are his ability of love making,handling a woman and knows what exactly is to be done to satisfy a woman when and how.

Then watchman slowly pushed me towards him and we sat there closely.Rajus hands went into my backside and removed the hooks of my bra.He removed the bra with my help and my breasts were open for watchman to play.Raju again pressed his lips in to my lips and placed one hand on my right breast and started fondling and squeezing.watchman slowly pushed me and made me to lie flat on my back. Then he removed his hand from my right breast and placed his hand on my left breast and started playing with that .Then the watchaman placed his both hands on both of my breasts cupping each of them with each hand.He started playing with my breasts massaging,squeezing and fondling.Then Raju removed his mouth from mine and placed on one of the breast and started sucking that.Like this raju was playing in my breasts then he said 'your boobs are so beautiful'. I felt my pussy get wet.After a while watchman started grabbing my ass,Again Rajus tongue started caressing mine and while his hand was squeezing my ass. After some time I sat on watchmans lap.Raju lifted my petticoat and started again squeezing my ass and caressing my pussy. My cunt was soaking wet. 

I became so horny I became impatient and wanted to see his huge cock.I could not control my urge. So I pulled down his underwear,threw it off and watchmans have an thick and long cock which is now sprang out. seeing my act he smiled and said i love you lakshmi. I almost behaved like a mad woman.Moaning with passion I dropped to my knees and started caressing and kissing his huge pole for a little while.Then I started sucking Rajus huge dick while I stroked his balls with the ends of my fingers.Actually I wanted to enjoy watchmans cock in my mouth and get fucked in my mouth.I wanted watchmans big cock shoot the load inside my mouth and drink his cum.

At that moment my cunt was extremely horny and wanted to get fucked. I stood up and told raju what I had in my mind since we don't have an enough time. Raju replied that he too needs a fuck badly and other requirements had to be postponed.He held my petticoat thread and untied the knot and my petticoat fell down.I pushed the petticoat with my leg and was standing stark naked before the watchman. He pulled me closely,placed his hands on my cunt and started caressing, while my hands held his big cock and playing with that. I was so mad after watchmans huge cock that I wanted to take it all. I lied on the wall on my back with my legs spread open. 
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 12:11 PM