Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
That day at 9Pm i got an call from driver he said he will come to my house with an hour and want to spend this night with me, I said it was risk because my daughter will be there. But he is not listening my words before he cut the call he said while i you should open the door without any dresses I said it is not possible and i will not do this and he replied please Lakshmi please and after some time i accepted, after we had an dinner my daughter went to bed and i locked that bed door and came to hall and removed all my dresses and waiting for him at sharply 10PM our door bell as rang and with an shy i came near to the door and open it and i was shock by looking at him because he was in naked and having his clothes in one hand and soon realized and pushed him in to my house.

I asked what r u doing if some one saw this what will happen then he pulled me and kissed in lips and said don't worry Lakshmi i will take care. then he asked me, will you dance. Are you crazy I said? But he got his phone and played a slow romantic song. He again hugging me, we started slow dancing in the room. 
I was laughing, telling him that I didn't know how to dance and that he was crazy. He put my hand on his shoulder and another around his back and put both his hands on my lower back .I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling his warmth on my body. We moved across the room, slowly and the song was playing on a repeat. I had never done anything like that even in my college days and it felt good and real romantic. His hands were moving on my back, caressing me, feeling my smooth skin. Than, moved to my ass, his powerful hands kneaded my buttocks. I felt him getting hard against my lower belly. We were now rubbing hard against each other. 

He was fully hard now, and was almost hurting me in my belly. I looked up into his eyes and he smiled at me. Those innocent eyes were irresistible, so vulnerable. He was so sweet and so good. I wanted to see him content, see him pleased. I pulled his head down and kissed him full on his lips. We kissed each other for along long time, kissing and sucking on each others tongues in turn. He was now thrusting into me, unable to control. I could feel his dick flexing with raw power and excitement, rubbing against me. I kissed his shoulders and his arms, strong and hard. Than I moved my tongue over his nipples and his moved down to his smooth chest. 

He had very smooth chest and it felt I was touching some stone statue. I kissed and caressed his stomach; he had a six pack, so hard and every muscle flexing. My hands were moving on his strong thighs, and I could his muscles bulge out from his thighs. His hard on was now rubbing on my neck. He smelled real great and musky, and real clean. I looked up at him and grabbed his hardness in my hand. His skin was so smooth, like a baby. I could not stop myself and started to kiss him. 

He looked down and smiled at me. He had a nice shape, curving up and pointing his cock straight at my lips. I kissed it and than I put my lips around it. The feeling was wonderful. I think I was enjoying as much as he was. He put his hands in my hair and started to massage my hair. My hands were on his ass and I was pulling him towards me. He was too big but I tried my best to take him in, pleasure him to the fullest. From his expressions, I guessed I was doing a great job on him, He was pushing into me and I had to move a hand between us to stop him from pushing too deep. 

Suddenly, he picked me up and put me on the sofa. I laid back and relaxed, knowing that he'll soon take me to another world again. He came and sat on the floor and looking at me, began touching my thighs. He kissed me on my thighs, than my inner thighs and than, slowly, between my legs. He rubbed his tongue around it, slowly focusing on my cunt. God, it was beautiful. His tongue was doing the trick one me, and I was moaning.

He was looking up as he kissed me between my legs and this time, instead of closing my eyes, I looked straight in to his eyes. The feeling was building up. I was hot and wet down there and he was doing wonders. I could not bear it any longer. I held him by his hair and pulled him on top of me. He positioned himself on me. His dick was rock hard and I could feel it throbbing and pulsating against my slit. Wow, I said and reaching underneath, wrapped my fingers around his cock. He, lifting my thighs a bit, entered me in one smooth push. He started with deep slow pushes and took me along with him. 

I straightaway got hold of his face and started to suck on his lips. My breasts were firmly pressed against his chest and i wrapped my legs and arms around him, hugging him to my body. He started pounding me, very strongly. I was meeting each thrust by pushing up my hips. He banged me so hard that the sofa started to slide on the floor of the room, on the carpet. He picked me up from the sofa and took me in his arms, thrusting in me in a standing position. he held me like a doll, pushing hard in me. I had put my arms around his neck. He let go me and told me to unwrap my arms. 

My legs were wrapped around him but I was held up only by the power of his dick. He than took me to the wall and with my back to the wall, started to pound me. With every thrust, he looked into my eyes and asked,... like it. And with every thrust, I trusted back with an answer, "oh yes". I don't know how much time he kept doing it. Sweat was dripping from his forehead, and I wiped it with my hand and kissed him lovingly. He than took me to the bed and dropped me, telling me to lie on my stomach. He roughly pulled my buttocks up and entered me from behind. far far better than I had ever dreamed. 

My face was in a pillow, and I was in another world. I closed my eyes, imagining I had died and gone somewhere else. Only thing that was escaping my lips again and again was, "oh, iam in heaven". He was doing it very hard now, grunting each time he pushed into me. I never thought I could take it so rough but I loved every thrust. I was so wet that every time he pushed into me, it made slopping sound. He held me from my hair and rode me rough. I loved everything that he was doing to me, every moment of it. I could feel my juices flowing down my thighs, to the white bed sheet. 

His speed increased and he started to hump me with small quick pushes. I knew he was near his climax. I wanted to tell him to be careful and pull out but somehow, didn't say it, afraid it might disturb him; I wanted to see him getting relief, whatever the cost. While doing it hard, He pushed into me very deep, again and again, and with a grunt, pulled out his dick and same time with other hand pulled my head and spurted his semen into mouth. My god, it was hot and drunk all his cum. He was still breathless when I got up and hugged him. "I love you", I said. I held his head against my breast and we both lied down on bed and remained there, for long long time. 

We both went to the washroom and he got busy in the shower. I sat down on the floor and I washed my private parts with the water in front of him.We came on the bed and dropped down, tired like hell. He took me in his arms, and looked in my eyes. I don't know what came over me, I kissed him on his forehead and said," Ramu, I love you very much you made me to feel very good from today onwards i am yours, you can do whatever you want from me ". He smiled and hugged me tight. We talked for some time and than we both drifted off to sleep. 

After some time, I woke up. It was about 5.30 in the morning and time to go. ramu was sleeping, naked, bed sheet lying away from his body. I looked at him for a long time. He was sleeping so carelessly, one arm behind his head and other on his stomach. His legs were slightly open and his smooth, soft dick was lying on his right thigh. I felt like telling him to take me away, but I knew it was not possible and I knew I won't do that. I stared at him and than, I kissed his forehead. 

I threw away my bed sheet and lied on top of him. He barely felt my weight. Sleepily, he put his arms around me and held me tight. It felt so good, his naked body touching mine, all over. We lay their, saying nothing, just enjoying the moment. After some time, I shifted my weight a little and felt that he was rock hard again. I pinched him and he laughed. I could not believe that he was ready yet again. I smiled to myself. I was feeling like I was 18. His hands moved to my ass and he started to rouse my cunt with his fingers, making me moan in pleasure. I slid a bit lower and his tip touched me. I told him not to move as I straddled him, taking him only slightly into me. 

I moved slowly up and down on the head of his cock driving him wild. Looking into his eyes, I lifted myself slightly and then plunge his cock deep inside me, lifting up to tease him again. I played with the head of his cock, plunging again, totally in control. I did this again and again, until he grabbed me forcing me to stop. I then sat on him moving my hips back and forth, in my own rhythm. He felt hard and burning inside me, an iron pillar. I touched my lower belly and I could feel him move inside me. I held his hand and put it there to let him feel his movements inside me. I held his hands and started to move, smiling at him. He was playing with my nipples, pinching my nipples lightly, and sometimes lifting his head and sucking on them. 

I felt the feelings building inside me. I quickened my pace and saw ramu's face. He was looking lovingly at me, and I smiled back, my eyes misty with pleasure. I held on to his hands, holding them tightly as climax hit me. I didn't close my eyes but kept looking at him, smiling all the time. It was great. I could feel our wetness on his abdomen. I dropped on him, exhausted. It was first time in my life that I had climaxed looking into someone s eyes, and smiling. We lay their for some time. After I regained myself, I told him to go ahead and do it, and get on with his orgasm but he smiled and told me that it was ok. I pulled myself from him and he was still wet and hard, his hardness glistening with our juices. 

He lay their, watching me as I gathered my clothes. then he also get up from the bed and both put there clothes and he started to leave and i also come along with him when i opened the we both was shocked because swami ( Milkman ) was standing near the door and in position to press the door bell he also shocked to see ramu with me and ramu is placed is hand on my hips then soon we realized and move our self and ramu went out without saying the word and i was kept down my head without say any word i went to kitchen and come out with bottle to get milk him after he filled the milk in the bottle then he said aunty you are so beautiful and i was in love from the first time i saw you and i masturbate daily in night by dreaming, can you allow me also to spend an night with you, I was shocked by hearing this word by 18 year old boy without saying any word i closed the door.

That day after my daughter went to school, I thinking about what swami told and i was not in interest with him because he was nearly half my age so i thought it was bad to have an sex with such an young boy and i was thinking if we came again, I need to explain my situation and make him to understand. Then I was cleaning all the rooms suddenly the bell rings I went and open the door it is courier boy he given one parcel to me said courier for you and i replied thanks and closed the door. 

I was busy in cleaning so I was not opened the parcel after completion of cleaning and sit in the sofa and saw the parcel there is no from address in the parcel and I opened and found one cd in the parcel there is nothing in the parcel. I insert the cd in to DVD player and switched on the TV and I was shocked to see the video. Someone has taken the video while I was sex with ramu and i forward the video and it went for nearly 1 hour in the video i can able to clearly see my face. I was started crying after seeing the video and thinking that who is taken this and I thought it was ramu, he only can able to take this video so i called to him but he never pick up my call and i calling him continuously then after sometimes he picked my call but to my surprise i heard an female voice and I told her i want to speak with ramu then she replied she is ramu's wife and he meet with an accident on today morning and now he is ICU ward.

Then i thought it was not ramu and some other as taken the video, After one hour I got msg from unknown number to my mobile. I open the msg it was " Hi darling r u saw the video?". After saw that msg I was started crying again and thought someone is going to blackmail me then i called that number but he cut my call and ask me to msg him, our conversations through message is given below. 

Me; who are you? 
He: you saw the video? 
Me: S 
He: You looking so beautiful when you are in nude and our facial expression are cute when you have sex with him.
Me: You rascal tell me who are you otherwise I call security officer 
He: ok call security officer they will also see the video 

Me: please give me the original 
He: Ok I will give but obey whatever I will say 
Me: Ok

He : how many of them fucked you
Me : Please leave me dont ask like this
He : Simply answer my questions otherwise i will publish this video in net
Me : Please dont do this, what i want to do
He : Answer the question i asked
Me : 2
He : Who all are
Me : My husband and ramu
He : Dont lie
Me : I telling the truth only
He : I have an one video of you so dont lie
Me : 3 ( I thought may be he also taken the video when i was with gopal )
He : Who is that third lucky person
Me : Gopal
He : Which gopal?
Me : My neighbor
He : That old man, oh god i thought you are an homely housewife but you have sex with oldman and auto diver. How many times gopal fucked you
Me : More than 25 times
He : he fucked your ass
Me : s
He : what an beautiful bitch you are
Me : Please delete my video
He: Ok, What is you Bra and Panty size? 
Me: idiot what are you asking. 
He: answer what I asked otherwise I publish this video in net. 
Me: 36-30-36 
He: Your husband is lucky but he is in Dubai and you are allowing the old man to fuck you
Me: please tell me who are you? 
He: ok I will message you at 10Pm and say what you want to do now i was busy with my work. 

After this I was msg and calling him continuously but there is no response from him, I was is very tension and I don't know what to do further now the time was 4PM my daughter will came from school and at 8PM we had dinner and she went to bed at 8.30, I was waiting for msg. At 10PM I got the msg. 

He: what are you doing? 
Me: watching TV. 
He: waiting for my msg? 
Me: yes, please tell me what you want 
He: finally you came to point. 
Me: who are you? 

He: what you are is wearing now? 
Me: saree 
He: which color 
Me: Pink 
He: you have black saree? 
Me: yes 

He: Tomorrow wear and black saree, not only saree your bra,panty, jacket all should be in black color 
Me: why? 
He; I think you should be look amazing in black dress 
Me: you are coming to my house? 
He: Do what I say don't ask question. 
Me: Ok
He : Good night, I will msg you tomorrow at 9PM

After my daughter went to school, I took an bath and dressed as he said and waiting for his message. At 9AM i got an message for him ' Darling are you ready' I replied yes and he asked me to come out from my house and wait in first floor and i was thinking why he asked me to wait in first floor. In the mean time i locked my house and came to first floor of our apartment, As i said earlier two portions in each floor and thinking then some one from our apartment is blackmail me. Suddenly my right hand side door opened and some one pulled me in and locked the door.

I went inside and i saw mano he only pulled me, He is studying in third year of engineering and he is staying here along is friend babu and these both guys will pass an comment on me when ever i cross them. Now i realized he as taken the video but how? these all are things i thinking in my mind, Suddenly mano put his hand on my hip and said how beautiful lakshmi and i replied please mano dont do any thing to me and take your hand. lakshmi i am want you he said and i replied please mano i am married and have daughter please leave me, he said then why you have sex with that auto driver, I was kept silent. Then he replied dont worry lakshmi i will not tell this to any one come on lets enjoy yourself and i will destroy that tape in front you. Still I was kept silent then he went to another room and calling me.

I now i have no other option so went near the room and opened the door slowly walked inside My heart skipped a beat when i entered the drawing the room was made in low sitting there were three matteresses on the floor, suddenly i heard an whistle sound and turn the other side of room and saw babu, Then said to mano please any one go out and come later babu said dont worry lakshmi we will take care and i forgot to tell about mano and babu they both in white color and mano was thin in size and babu was little fat when compared to mano. Then again babu started whistle and said what an perfect structure you have lakshmi and we are lucky to see you on nude and fuck you today.

Mano: Come inside please. What's your name 
Me : you already know my name then why asking this silly question
Babu : Darling answer his question.
Me : My name is lakshmi
Babu : Lets just call her Thevedia ( Bitch in tamil)
Me : please babu dont call me like this 
Mano : ok we will call you as lakshmi itself
Me: Ok thank you
Mano : lakshmi why dont you serve some whisky to us. 
Me : what you will drink at this age it is not good for the health
Babu : Darling dont waste time asking questions let start
Mano : lakshmi serve whisky to us there is an bottle behind you

I proceeded towards the bottle in table.While I was walking i saw both mano and babu adjusting their cocks. 

I made drinks for both and then put them in a tray and proceeded towards them. this the first time i serving drink to some one ao i become very shy but i dont have any other option. I came near to them and stood there and offered the tray, suddenly mano caught my wrist firmly and pulled me to sit down I tried to resist, mano pulled me again and now babu eyes were transfixed into navel which is exposed through my black saree.

Babu: what an excellent navel you have lakshmi 

I was kept silent and offered the glass of Whisky to mano and then turn towards babu while i was in front of babu with my back towards mano, mano suddenly crawled upto me and pulled my saree from my sholder but i immediately tried to pull my saree from his hand. then babu said hey thevedia (Bitch) how dare you try to hid your beautiful body from us.

12end
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 12:02 PM