Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
He listened to everything I said. While talking, I was half lying on bed and he was sitting with crossed legs, full naked. I couldn't stop myself from looking at his black dick even while talking. After some time, as we chatted, it started to stir and than grow a little. I tried not to notice but it slowly hardened and stood up like before. Like a flag between his thighs. Than our eyes met and he smiled at me and I forgot what I was speaking about, His phone rang and it was his co-driver. He telling him that he was with a friend and will be back by before 3.30Pm to pick up the school child and all this while his cock was rock hard, an iron pole between his crossed legs.

God, I was feeling hot, I could feel the hardening of my nipples and the wetness between my legs. He was talking on phone and I was waiting for him to hang up and hold me tight, love me. He than got up and as he talked, started to walk in the room, with his cock hard and pointing towards the ceiling. I was melting. I was trembling. I covered myself with a sheet and watched this middle aged man. He was perfection, as if carved out of stone. He was taking a long time on phone, ignoring that I was watching him. I wanted him to come to me, wanted him to tell me to remove all my clothes, to make love to me. It was getting unbearable. After some time, he came by the bedside, and stood there, smiling at me. He took my arm and as I stood up in my knees, he took me in his arms. 

I was breathing heavily. I could hear my heart pounding my chest. He began to kiss me passionately, my neck, my shoulders, my ears but when he kissed my lips, I turned my face and avoided his lips.. I let out a low moan and we snuggled closer. His hand reached for my breast and took hold of it and pressed and kneaded it through the cloth of my saree, while kissing me. His hardness was pushing into me, hurting me. He broke the kiss and looked down and pulled the saree over my head and removed my blouse also. He freed my left breast from the confines of my bra and he rubbed the nipple and looked at me questioningly. I blinked in approval and slowly he lowered his head and his beautiful mouth engulfed the erect nipple. 

He was hungrily suckling my nipple got me emotional as well as terribly wet. I slipped the strap off the other breast and he switched to it as soon as it was exposed. He sucked like his life depended on it. The warm wetness of his mouth, the force of suckling and the lips and tongue stimulating my nipple and areola heightened my body to a new level of awareness and arousal. I pulled him closer and now our bodies were pressed closely to each other. I could feel his erection pressing on my lower belly. And what an erection it was. He was hard as a rod and hot and big!

His cock was thrusting into me and i responded in kind. A hand cupped my buttock and greedily pulled it as he thrust. Thus we found a rhythm of hunching back and forth, while he whispered how beautiful my breasts were and how sexy my nipples were. Now that it became apparent my desires had got the better of me, my hand reached down and stroked his big cock. I grabbed the thick cock. I could feel that he was so long and so big. I stroked up and down his length, feeling the hard shaft beneath the soft skin. He gasped in pleasure. He reached for my petticoat. I helped him pull it down and off my body. He pulled me closer and again started kissing my nipples, and at the same time, caressing my thighs. Our naked bodies wriggled against each other. 

He than made me lie down on bed and removed my panty. I was fully exposed once again to this man but all I was thinking about was the time when he would start loving me. He lied down besides me and caressed all my body, slowly moving his hand all over my breasts, stomach, my thighs. " Lakshmi You have beautiful body, you know that". He said. I smiled and shook me head in a no. Really, you are so beautiful, each and every part of you, your breasts, your thighs, your legs, all are so perfect, he was saying. As he spoke, First time in my life, I was feeling comfortable while being naked. 

As he talked, his hardness was pushing against my thighs. He brought his hands to my thighs and in a circular motion, began to caress me, coming closer and closer to my spot. Unlike first time, he was being patient now, slow and steady. He moved his fingers between my legs, all the time giving small pecks on my forehead and looking at my face. I closed my eyes, waiting. His fingers touched me but didn't push in. he moved them up a bit and I thought he was trying to locate my cunt . I thought about helping him but than decided against it. He was touching me and looking at me. Suddenly his fingers flicked against my cunt and I let out sharp breath. He knew he had found the spot and started touching me there. God, my juices were running all over his hand. Slowly, touching me there, he came on top of me, parting my legs with his knee. 

I opened my legs wide for him to snuggle into. I had closed my eyes and waited with my breath held. He lifted himself up on one arm and with other, placed his dick between my legs and gave a light push. It slid up towards my belly. He tried it a few more times but every time, it did not go in. I smiled, I brought my hand between us and held his hardness. He was huge and hot and it curved up at an angle. I had to push it down to place it on the opening. I lifted my lower body on my toes and placing his dick on my wetness, gave him a gentle pull. He got the message and gave a small push. Wow, it was like some iron rod had been put inside me. 

It slid in, slowly, inch by inch. In a few pushes, he was entering me. This man had made me so hot and wet that he was going in like a hot knife in butter. I moaned at the utmost delicious sensation as he slowly eased his long cock into me. He was long!! It took sweet forever to bury it deep inside, to the hilt Slowly, looking into my eyes, he pulled it and again pushed it in. wow, it was so different. He was so much more harder, his shape and size were different, he was touching different places inside me. ..He was huge but he was doing it so slowly. Beautifully. I started to float with him. My arms went around his body and started and my hands started to move on his smooth back.

His hard and smooth hips were rubbing against my inner thighs, and his face was rubbing against my cheeks, telling me how good he was feeling. My hips began to move with his thrusts, falling in his rhythm. My eyes were closed, he kissed them, kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, it was like he was kissing my soul. I opened my eyes and we looked at each other, as our bodies were locked into the most intimate coupling. The pleasure and love in his eyes was the most precious thing to me. This time he was being gentler, easing back before slowly pushing his way home. I couldn't believe how hard he felt. He drew back then thrust again, a little harder this time. 

Again I was unable to prevent myself from gasping and moving with his thrust. He slowly pulled out and then swiftly thrust in completely, I gasped in pleasure, and I knew it was going to be different. We were looking at each other and he increased his rhythm. He started doing it faster, but each time his eyes asking a question whether I was comfortable or not. Slowly, his power and thrusts increased. He was now pounding into me. The bed shook like there was an earthquake; it banged against the wall with a loud thud with every thrust of his. I was in heaven. My hands were massaging his shoulders and my feet rubbed his calves as he moved in me. Something was building up inside me, something big. My breathing was becoming shallower. 

I wrapped my legs over his smooth hard buttocks and I pulled his buttocks down as he thrust into me. My head was spinning with pleasure. I started to kiss his biceps, biting him, hurting him but he was so gentle. He kissed my forehead as I did it. My hands were feeling his muscles, his back, his biceps, and his upper thighs. He was carved from marble, smooth but hard. We were moving in a different rhythm, sometimes deep and slow, sometimes short and fast. God, it was beautiful. Suddenly, I felt my muscles tensed and my back arching upwards, I was gasping for breath. I pulled his face down and to my own surprise; I kissed him on his smooth sensual lips. I was kissing him hard, sucking on his tongue, something that I have never done. 

He was touching my nipples with his right hand. Than my body shook, I widened my legs more, and than it happened. The pressure in my pussy was so unbearably pleasurable. He thrust hard once more and I was caught in the frenzy of my orgasm. Spasms after spasms of wave ripped through my core as my vaginal walls contracted in rhythm with the wave. I held him tight against me, not letting him out of me. He held it hard and deep inside me throughout my climax which lasted for what seemed like one lifetime. I was grunting like an animal, real real loud. My back was arched into him, my arms crushing him into my breasts. 

I never ever came like that. My orgasms were always labored, like a torture, like a punishment where I grinded myself with gritted teeth and frowned face. But it was so different. The feeling was intense. I gasped for breath and as it subsided, and my release on his body loosened, I began to cry. He was still hard inside me. He spoke nothing. I started to cry and sob, tears flowing down my cheeks. It was like some hidden volcano has burst inside me, as if I was letting out my feelings after long long time. I did not feel any shame that he was looking at me as I cried. It was like that I wanted to cry because I was with him, in his arms. I cried for I don't know how long, and he just looked at me, not moving but his hands moving in my hair and kissing my tears as they flowed. I closed my eyes. Slowly, without moving, he pulled the sheet and covered our bodies. I was sobbing still, but lightly and than I fell asleep. I have a vague feeling of him pulling away and lying besides me and than moving his fingers in my hair but than I drifted off. Then after some times he get up from bed and put his clothes and came near to me and give an deep kiss in lips and said lakshmi i love u so much and while get out from bedroom i asked him to wait and get the money for auto service to my daughter and he said from this month onwards it is free for your daughter and left my home and when i see the time it was 3 Pm.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 11:58 AM