Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
After gopal went i again take an bath and sleep from some times and as daily routine my daughter and came and 8PM we have finish our dinner and locked all the doors and went sleep nearly after 2 hours current off so there is no air in our room i looked my daughter she is in deep sleep then half an hour went still current in not come so i decided to go top floor to get some fresh air and i feel it is refresh me and when i went to top open floor as i except there is some air and it surrounding is very dark due to current off then suddenly i saw someone before me and i was thinking who is it? then he came forward to me and asked what happen lakshmi?, then i realized it is gopal.

I said nothing power off that why i came here and asked aunty came to home?, he said yes and she was sleeping and he also came here due to power off and then we are taking about some general topics for an hour but still power is not come then i decided to go to my house due to i was feeling tired. I sid the same to gopal and turned to go, he came behind me with out making noise and hugged me from the back, grabbed my boobs, smoothly kissed on my neck and rubbing his Dick on my round ass. he asked me '' how about having a night show? " by pushing his hardened Dick to me. I said U are ready to drill me now! No. he told me I want to fuck me right now. "Please gopal Having sex during this time at this place is not safe if Somebody may come here".

But he said no one come here we will finish it shortly then i agreed and said "Ok. As U wish. But do not remove my cloths. Just shift my saree and have it. That way if some one is come here also we can manage in a little time. I shifted my Saree and Petticoat above my hips and made him to show my bottom. Now he said "This time not on Ur pussy. I am going to screw Ur asshole". I was shocked, turned around and said "No way! That will be really painful with Ur Cock's size". But he was not listening to me. "Just turn around and show me Ur Ass. " I was reluctant "Please no. Whatever U want to do, do with me except ass fucking. Try to understand me. I never got fucked in the ass".

Gopal said "From Yesterday onwards you mine so dont stop me U will love it" then he forced me to show my ass. I turned around and ready for getting fucked in my ass. my ass was big and round. First he kissed my ass and started licking those two big mountains. He moved his tongue in the crack of my ass then slid his fingers in my pussy and got my juices on his fingers. He then wetted my asshole with my own juices. he pushed two wet fingers in my asshole and greased it properly. I was groaning. His cock stood firm and I squeezed it. Turning me loose, I leaned over the near by wall my sweet naked ass on display. He stared at my ass. I cupped the cheeks of my ass, pulling them wide open. He saw her puckered asshole, the curls of soft hair beneath, and the sweetness of my cunt. "It's so pretty, lakshmi," he grunted his cock jerking up and down. "You have a pretty ass. You look awfully tight, though." he gulped wetly, and leaned down to my ass. he kissed a creamy ass cheek. "Oooh, lick it a little," I urged, wiggling my ass.

He said " lakshmi want to Lick your ass just a little." and slipped his tongue out of his mouth and lapped the satiny cheeks of my ass, swirling his tongue along the backs of my thighs, tasting my flesh. I was cried out with pleasure, my ass shaking. I used my fingers to hold the lovely cheeks wide open for hin, my asshole puckering in and out. With an intake of air, He shoved his face into my ass. He kissed the pucker of my asshole, bringing a sob of delight from me. I showed my ass into his face, and began to make soft cries of ecstasy when he licked his tongue against the crinkled ring. Placing his hands on my trembling thighs, he probed my asshole with the tip of his tongue. I hissed and mewled and squirmed into his face. "Ohhh, darling, shove your tongue up! " Shaking my ass into his face, I held my breath as I felt his tongue stiffen, pushing at my tight asshole. As his tongue slipped past the ring, I cried out softly. he clutched my shaking thighs, pressing my open lips around my asshole, He pushing into the juicy slit of my cunt. He ran his tongue in and out of my asshole, stabbing as deep as he was fucking me up the asshole with his tongue, my cunt was becoming wetter and wetter. "Ahhh, gopal its feeling so good i was never like this before''. I cried out, smashing my ass back against his face. His tongue was deep inside in my ass.

He pushed his tongue as hard and deep as he could into my ass. After some times he slowly slipped tongue out of my ass. For a long while I was remained over the same position my body shaking with a wonderful sensation. I was no longer resisting and kind of anticipating what comes next, letting my arms hang loosely. He fondled my ass, squeezing the creamy cheeks, opening them to see the flexing of my asshole."I know your cock is very hard," I finally whispered. "It's hard as hell" he replied. he pushed the head of his cock to my flesh and rubbed the dripping piss hole up and down my thighs, over the cheeks of my ass. I was trembled with the feeling, shoving my ass back eagerly. He placed the head of his cock upon my asshole and gasped with the steaming heat of it. "Ooooh, that feels huge," I murmured as I felt the pressure against my asshole. He increased the pressure of jis cock staring down seeing the ring of my asshole giving way. Then he pushed more, the more my asshole stretched. I was holding my breath, feeling that wonderful pressure and sensation. It was strange, a very strange feeling, to have cock pushing at my asshole for the first time in my life, but one I found exciting and delicious. I moved my naked ass back urging him to push his cock in. He pressed harder and the swollen head of his cock penetrated in my tight asshole. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh oooohhhhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhhhh,!" I cried out.

"You're in me! Aahh gopallll its paining meeee aaaahhhhhhhh" he stared down, seeing the ring of my asshole stretched around the head of his cock. He said "it was very tight and very hot". He gasped with pleasure as my asshole squeezed gripping it deliciously. His cock in my ass to feel very good. The sensations rippled my flesh as I pulled my creamy ass cheeks wider yet. I made a soft swallowing sound as my asshole clamped on the head of his cock. "Oooohhh,!" I pleaded softly. He slipped his prick deeper, i was watching it with wide eyes. The heat in my asshole was very hot. It was as hot as my juicy cunt and so much tighter. he pushed his throbbing cock slowly inward and disappear into my ass. I was breathless with excitement, with the rumbling sensations I was feeling. I purred as he moved his cock deeper into my asshole. I could feel the throbbing the hardness of his shaft. My asshole kept stretching and burning around his prick. I was now forced his way into my Virgin tight ass. The deeper it went, the better it felt. When he finally had his cock completely inside my asshole, I felt stuffed, very stuffed. His sweet balls were pushed against the slippery wetness of my hairy cunt, I could feel the powerful pulsations of His cock with in my asshole.

"God Gopaaalllll!" I moaned. " You feel so huge, so long and hard! " He pulled back slowly, watching his cock slide inside the tight pucker. I cried out as he pulled, feeling the friction. One of my hands kept pulling at a shapely cheek of my ass, the other letting his balls slid in my fingers. When He had paused with the head of his cock inside my asshole, I gasped loudly and plunged my fingers into my Bubbling, steaming cunt, fucking myself wildly a few moments, my naked ass shaking with excitement. As he pushed his cock back into my ass, I cried softly as his sweet, hot balls rubbed into mine now-wet palm again. I grasped them, squeezing as his cock filled my ass once more. "Ooooh,!" I sobbed. "You be careful with me! Come on Gopal, Finish it fast!" He plunged inward, a soft slapping sound coming when his lower body smacked the hot cheeks of my curvy ass. I yelped with pleasure, enjoying the power of his hardness up my ass. Placing his hands on my hips, He pulled his cock back slowly and rammed it in quickly and fast. I groaned with delight as his balls smacked against my juicy cunt. "That's it, I ! That's the way ! Ooooohhhhhhhhh!" I jiggled my ass, dancing from foot to foot, my tits smashed upon the wall. I drew my other hand from between my thighs, rubbing my very long cunt a few times and clutched my ass cheeks once more. I spread my ass as wide as I could opening it to his quickening thrusts. The wider i opened my ass, the deeper his cock went. my pussy pulsated hotly and juice seeped from the hairy lips running along my inner thighs. my cunt strained out, very long and hard, throbbing deliciously. I wiggled my ass lewdly, crying out for him to fuck me faster and harder. The friction of his throbbing cock along the ring of my thoroughly stretched asshole seemed ready to burst into flames, flames of perverse, want an ecstasy.

I humped my ass back as I came lunging forward, grinding my sweet ass cheeks against him. I sobbed with increasing rapture, almost my body vibrant with passion. The feel of his cock up my asshole was better than I could have imagined. The depth might have surprised me and pleased me. The puckering of my asshole excited both him and me . My asshole squeezed and flexed by its own accord, without direction from me already spinning mind. I shook my ass wildly. With his balls aching, loaded and full, He rammed his cock in and out of my asshole.

I sobbed and squealed in delight. His balls slapped time and again upon my juicy, hair-rimmed cunt, sending ripples of heated rapture through my body. He dug his fingers into my grinding hips hard. I clawed the cheeks of my ass and my fingers near to his cock, holding myself lewdly open for him. "I'm about to come!" I shrieked. "ohooooh, ahhhhuh ohaoah .. He feel it so deep in me! I beat his cock in and out of my asshole, feeling it start to clutch and release him. My eyes became glazed with passion my body shaking as hard as Gopal. My legs were getting weak as the ecstasy ran through him. " Lakshmi, I'm about to come, too! I can't hold it back, Lakshmi!" "Oh, shoot it Gopal !" I screeched. "Squirt that hot juice! Oooooohhhhhhhh, now, --now!" My cunt exploded, the orgasm bursting throughout the whole expanse of my crotch. My asshole began to squeeze and suck his prick. With a yelp, He rammed his cock as deep as he could into my asshole and sent rapid squirts of thick cum juice spraying between the soft walls of my asshole. I cried with ecstasy as I felt his cum juice flooding my ass. A series of orgasms rumbled through me, one after the other, until I became so weak I slumped across the wall hands falling from my ass, my body relaxing, gasping hotly. My eyes were closed .He asked me "How do U feel? "Oh, my god, are you all right" he asked. I got up and said "My God! At one moment I thought U are going to tore my ass." That moment I felt tired and sat on the floor. He then forced his juice covered cock in my mouth and made me to gave a nice fresh blow job in that midnight.

After that incident gopal will come to my home when ever aunty is not there and fuck me and ask me to give an blowjob and hand job for him and I was very happy and he fulfill my sexual desires complently. After one month when I went to gopals home auny said they are going to america to see his son and they will be there for an two months hearing this I was shocked when I leave to my house I saw gopal was sitting in the sofa in the hall I realised his face was also sad and I came to house and laid in the bed and started to cry even I did not cry when my husband went to dubal but now gopal made me as to cry. Evening I again went there home aunty was in pooja room and I was searching for gopal he came out from the bedroom and I went near him pull his head near to him and gave an kiss in his lips and said gopal please fuck my ass and pussy hard befor you go america he said ok. But we did not get an chance last two days he was busy with aunty packing and preparing for america and they both left to america on Friday and I was disappointed.

After one week it went so dry and I was in deep sleep at morning after my daughter went school suddenly I hear an door bell and I came he near the door to open and I hear an some coversation by voice I was realized it was our milkman and my daughters auto driver. They both are friends our milkman only introduced this auto driver but I need not open the door and hearing their discussion.

auto driver : what swami today u are coming this time.
Milk man : to collect the money for the last month anna( Brother )

AD : Me to came for the same

MM : How is life going? 

AD : Fine

MM : Normally you collect the money in evening only na?

AD : ya but here i will collect it in morning only.

MM : why anna?

AD : I morning lakshmi looks so beautiful after an bath and looks like an angel.

I was shocked hear let me tell about our auto driver he was very black in color and nearly at the age of 40.

MM : What anna? what are you taking at your age she is married and have an daughter.

AD : So what still she is so beautiful and asked him you are not like here?

MM : After an some times he answered i so like her anna

AD : I know who ever saw her definitely like her and dream to fuck her

MM : Daily i will fuck her in my dream.

Once again i was shocked to hear this word from our milkman i never thought he speak like this because he to young and nearly about 18-20 years old.in between the discussion they rang the bell but i did not open the door.

MM : But we can able to dream only anna and it will not happen in real life

AD : Dont say like this if we try our best we will fuck her

MM Dont try anything it will be risk for us

AD : I want to fuck her badly and make whore

MM : It is not easy anna, She is an homely housewife from the good family 

AD : Her husband is working in dubai, She will be desperate for the sex so we can try.

MM : I will not going to take an risk if my mother came know this she will send me out of our house

AD : Ok da, I will try and fuck her.

MM : You do anything but leave me.

AD : Ok shall we go still she is not open the door may be she was in deep sleep and went.

I was get angry on both of them then after some time i realized to use them for my sexual pleasure up to return of gopal and decide to sex with auto driver first.

Next day morning when auto driver came to pick my daughter i asked him can you come collect the money at today afternoon and he replied ok with an smile. At around 1PM my door bell is rang i know it was the driver and wore an dark green saree and exposed most of my hips and open the door. For an minutes he was scanning me from top to bottom after i opened the door and to tease him i asked are you seeing an woman for the first time?, He replied yes u r so beautiful madam,Then asked the money i said come in and have an lunch with me he was so happy by hearing this.

I staeted ti serve food in our dinning room, when he was eating lunch in he said " madam you are a good cook." 

"Thank you" she replied with a laugh. 

"would you want some more?" I asked him, seeing that his plate was almost empty. 

"Sure, Madam" He replied, holding his plate out to me. 

I was smiled and provide some amount of rice onto his plate. 

He grinned. "That's okay; don't think that I'm a cow madam. I eat more than you because it is very delicious." 

"Never mind, this is like your own home and you can come and have lunch whenever you want here." 

He said to me, "Oh madam thank you." He couldn't help but stare at my hips when he said it though.

I asked what are you watching hearing this he was silent and turned her face, After lunch we came to hall we both sat in sofa and silence for some time. He was looking down. I started a conversation and asked him whether he liked my food. Yes madam, he said. We chatted about his and my family but he didn't ask me personal details. Half an hour passed While we were talking, he told me to excuse him as he had to use restroom. He went to bathroom and after sometime, came back in a now i was notice him, he had a great body. He was black in color, his thighs were bulging with muscles and he had beautifully shaped biceps.He sat down and again we fell silent. 

What s ur age, I suddenly asked him. I am 42 madam, he said slowly. My god, I felt a tinge of guilt, he was more than my age and I was getting excited on seeing his body. We started talking and he told me about his wife and she was a working as maid. I was like under a spell, while taking he was so innocent. I felt like I ve known him for years. After some time, He told me that I must go. I said please be here for sometimes it feels nice talking to you. Please sit for some time. 

He smiled but couldn't say no. I asked him what time he gets up and start driving. He told me he s up by 5 as he has to go for a gym till 7. Do u go to gym daily. I asked him. Yes maam, I have been exercising since last 20-25 years. You have a good body, I told him and he blushed. You like it, he suddenly asked me and I was taken aback. I laughed and said yes. Again we fell silent. After some time he asked me whether I was feeling uncomfortable with him. I said no, I was not. Again we talked about jobs and families, without ever caring for their happiness. You have lots of happiness in store maam, he told me. Ok, he said, let me see your palm and tell your future. I smiled at the stupidity. He was trying to impress me with tactics that as i expected. I didn't say anything. He came and sat near me and I extended my hand. He took my hand and acting as if he was a learned pundit, started looking at my hands. 

He told me some stupid things, which I was not listening to but while talking to me, he was caressing my palm and my wrist. He had big but smooth hands and my hand felt tiny in his hands. He placed my hand, palm down on his thigh and told me to give my left hand to him. He took it and caressed it, this time caressing my wrist and lower arm. He was trying to seduce me, I knew it. He was acting like I did not notice his seduce. I was waiting and Just to see what he will do now, I didn't stop him. My right hand was on his thigh and I could feel his muscles bulge as he moved his legs a bit. You have beautiful hands and feet madam, he said.

I smiled and said thanks. Let me check your feet. You know, hands and feet have same nerve endings and thus, we can also read future from our feet soles. I was about to stop him and tease further but he bet down and lifted both my feet from under my sofa and kept them on his lap. I told him to please don't touch my feet but he said it was ok and i asked you are an auto driver or astrologer he smiled back and did not answer my question i know he want to touch me so that he acting like this. Now my bare feet were in his lap now. He held my left foot and sort of massaging and rubbing it. It felt great. He touched and massaged each toe of my left foot and than took my right foot and did the same. You have very soft feet madam and long nails. I like nails without paint, like u keep. He was looking at me but I averted my eyes and started looking at the door. I was a bit worried that it was unlocked and we were in a strange position. His hands were massaging my feet and slowly, his hands moved to my ankles and lower legs, pushing my saree up a little. 

You have real beautiful and tender feet, he was saying. I was averting his eyes and started looking at the door. He was caressing my lower legs now. I had waxed about a ten days ago and suddenly I thought that my legs must be a bit untidy for his hands. Almost guessing what I was thinking, he said, you have a very smooth skin madam, its looks like silk really. Thanks, I said and again looked at the door. He had pushed my saree up to near my knees now and I could see my creamy legs glistening and his hands caressing all over them. Beautiful, he said and gave a little peck of a kiss on my big toe. I smiled but said nothing. Beautiful, he said again and kissed me above my ankle. He was in a trance, and to him, my body was beautiful.

I closed my eyes. I was now half lying on a sofa with my legs in his lap, eyes closed. Beautiful, he again said and I could feel him giving soft kisses, all over my legs. Than I felt his lips on my toe and he took my big toe in his mouth and sucked at it. I gasped and shifted my leg a little. My left foot touched something hot and hard. God, he was hard, he was hard just seeing my legs. Thought that I could make a 42 year old hard, hit me hard. I closed my eyes and decided to let him move forward. I had my eyes closed and I felt him move a little and his hardness rubbing against my foot a bit. He sat down again. 

I opened my eyes and saw that he had removed his shirt. God, this man had a very very beautiful body, perfect. He was slim and all muscles in his chest were exhibited. He had a smooth chest, strong arms and shoulders and a flat stomach. I couldn't keep my eyes away from his chest. He was beautiful black color man. He than got up and sat on floor besides me. He kissed my hands and than caressed my slender arms, kissing them, telling me how smooth my skin was. I was floating. He was kissing my shoulder and his one hand rested on my stomach, feeling the soft skin. Door is still open; I said and realized that it means I was ready now. I decided to stay quiet. He got up and locked the door. Again he sat by my side and began to kiss my arms and my shoulders. He kissed my earlobes, my neck. He took my left hand and guided it to his chest. I guess he knew I liked his body. He was like a rock, smooth and hard. I felt his muscles, his shoulders, his arms, his flat stomach.

He had a stomach hard like a board. I rested my hand below his navel. He took it again and guided it between his legs. He was rock hard and burning hot. I felt his hardness and to my surprise, he had a very good size. I had never touched a black man like him and it was so different from me. I caressed him from above his pant and came to know he wasn't wearing any underwear. Suddenly, he picked me up from sofa like a doll and taking me in his arms, went to the bed. A little more and than I will go, I thought. He made me lie on the bed and started to roam his hands all over my body. He rubbed his face and hands on my stomach from above my saree. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted and my saree being pulled up. I tried to resist to tease further but I knew I would not. He was so magical. 

My saree was off my body. He touched my stomach, my navel. Beautiful, he was saying. My eyes were closed. He came on top of me and put one knee in between my legs and took me in his powerful arms. He had a very magical young aroma, Kissing my neck, he opened the hooks of my blouse and kissing my boobs over the bra for some times and he remove my bra from behind me and threw it off the bed. I tried to cover myself with my hands but he took both my hands and with one hand, held them above my head. I was exposed to him now. He moved his free hand over my underarms and whispered in my ear that I was so beautiful, sexy and your breasts were perfect. Then he massaged my breasts with his free hand and than, started to kiss my nipples, like a small child. I gasped and moved a little but he didn't free me. 

He sucked my breasts for a long long time. I didn't even know when he free my hands and when my hand started to move in his hair, like a small baby. I knew I cannot control myself now. There was a ring on my phone but I switched it off and kept it under the pillow. He moved down and kissed my navel, my stomach. I was floating. This man knew what he was doing. Suddenly, he got up and when I looked at him, he was standing by bedside and removing his pant. He looked in my eyes while doing so and said " your are such a sexy and homely house wife and i was lucky to got this opportunity and daily i was in dream with you only and for the first time i have seen the naked breast of white woman in life, you have a perfect structure to treat any man". I was smiled and replied thanks and I saw him removed his pants. He was rock hard. His cock was huge, larger than my husband and gopal it was pointing upwards. It was very dark black in color, so tempting. There was little black hair between his legs, so little. He went to hall and bring his shirt and pulled out a packet and kept it under the mattress. 

His tool was hard and his body was irresistible. My husband and gopal even had not walked naked before me like this, I thought but than I thought that they didn't have a body and a cock like him. As I was watching him, I untied my knot of petticoat but didn't slide it down. He came to me legs side and in a jerk, pulled my petticoat and threw it off the bed. I was wearing a blue panty. He removed my panty and my first thought was to cover myself but when I saw him, he stood there with eyes wide open and told me I had a beautiful body and thanks to show this to me. He told me how beautiful each and every part of me was and as he was saying this, I could see his dick flexing in jerks. He stared kissing me feet, my legs, my knees, my slender thighs and than his face came between my legs. 

He was in a hurry, without any delay, he started kissing on my upper thighs. God, I was in heaven. Than he came on top of me and looked in my eyes. I closed my eyes, waiting for that sensation. I did not had experienced with black cock and I was dying to feel that huge thing inside me. I felt him feeling me between my legs and than I could feel his hardness pushing against me. He gave a few pushes but did not enter. I was about to help him enter me and he pushed his cock 4-5 times and when he stiffened and I felt his cum gushing all over my belly. I was shocked. I opened my eyes and saw him panting. I felt anger, disappointment. I had decided to go all the way with him, and now this. Shit. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. After some time, while i lay their, he went to bathroom. 

I covered myself with a sheet, waiting for him to come out and than clean myself. He came out but with a wet towel. To my surprise, he removed the sheet and cleaned my stomach with it. I didn't say anything, He stained me and than he puts his clothes and never bothering about the mess he had made. This man cleaned me up. I smiled. Sorry madam, actually I have not able to control, he said. Ohh my god, he looked so innocent, I pulled him on top of me and kissed his forehead. Its ok, I said, it happens. I than got up and went to have a shower. 

I came out wearing my clothes but he was naked. His cock was soft and smaller now but he was barely conscious that he was naked. I envied his confidence over his body. Ok its time to go out now, I said but he came and kissed me on my forehead and told me he want to stay for some more time, please. It was around 2 PM by than but I agreed to spend some more time. I half lied on bed and he came and lied besides me. We again started chatting. About films and about rains and about me. I was talking and he was listening. I talked for a long long time. He was curious about everything I said. He took interest in all things that I told him. I lost track of the time while with him. I discussed things with him that I didn't even tell my husband.

Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 11:57 AM