Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
I began to stroke his cock pre-cum was running along the length of his cock every time I stroked his cock making his cock sticky. I got a lot of his pre-cum on my palm stroking his naked cock. Occasionally, I would feel the tip of his cock and the head of his cock and rub his pre-cum on the sides of his cock. During this time, he suddenly went on my knees again and began to kiss my naked ass. He began to kiss, and lick and softly bite my naked ass. I was getting wet with excitement. Subconsciously, I pulled my bra down to fully expose both my breasts. The straps were still on my shoulders and began to rub my breasts and play with my own nipples with excitement.

One hand moved down and behind me to press his head against my naked ass. His fingers began to explore the gap between my thighs and his fingers began playing with my naked pussy. I like to keep my pussy trimmed and felt his fingers exploring the pussy and the area around it. I parted my legs to give him more access and he inserted a finger in softly and began to finger fuck me. I was totally out of control and feeling weak at the knees but he kept me standing. He began with one finger then used two fingers on my pussy slowly at first then very fast and again very slowly. I desperately by now wanted his cock inside me. Somehow I managed to turn around to face him and held his head in both my hands and made him also stand up and I was face to face with him in broad daylight with my breasts exposed.

His naked hard wet erect long cock against my stomach and his wet cock made my bare stomach also wet and sticky. I kissed him hard on his lips and he kissed back. It was wild passionate kiss.Our tongues were deep inside each other's mouth and we were sucking each other's tongue very passionately. He at first began to rub my breasts again then moved his hand down to finger fuck me even as we were still kissing each other wildly. I too followed his lead and move one hand down to hold his hard cock and began to stroke his cock as fast as possible. We were masturbating each other even as our tongues were in each other's mouth then he pushed me back against the kitchen platform on which I prepare food.

He pushed a few utensils away and made me rest against the edge. I knew it was now wild hard fuck time and I actually wanted to be fucked like a desperate slut by this oldman. I was now wanted his cock to ravage my body and treat me like his slave. He pushed me on the edge of the kitchen platform and I held his cock and brought his cock between my legs. My legs were spread on his either side and wrapped around his waist. I guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy and pulled his waist towards me. I was filled with warmth and my pussy was hot with his cock filling me entirely. His face was almost on my face and he was breathing very hard. He was kissing me but his cock was inside me making me wild. I wanted him to fuck me like a wild dog as he fucked yesterday.

He was fucking me slowly at first but after a few seconds suddenly began to fuck me very fast. I had to catch my breath when he began to fuck me very fast suddenly without warning. And this was making me even wilder at first; one of my hands was across his head pulling him closer against me. My other hand was across his waist moving along with his thrusts. Now, I was totally beyond care and moved both my hands back to rest on my hands on the kitchen platform. I had arched my back so that my breasts were jutting out towards my gopal's face.

He saw my breasts pointing towards his face, saw my hard erect nipples and immediately began sucking my breasts. At the same time, fucking me hard. His cock slipped out of my pussy a few time as his cock was wet and sticky and I was also wet in the pussy.But he would immediately put his cock back in my pussy and continue to fuck me. We were fucking each other for almost 10 minutes and each time he rammed his cock in me, my breath would leave my body making me moan like a bitch in heat.

To stop me from moaning loudly he would put his fingers in my mouth and I would immediately close my mouth on his fingers and suck his fingers like I would suck a cock. Suddenly, he stopped fucking me grabbed my waist, pulled me from the edge of the kitchen platform and pushed me down on the floor.And made me to lay by spreading my legs wide open and I was just like a bitch in heat and didn't care and then he fucked me in missionary position for 5 more minutes and finally collapsed on me with a big stroke after he finished cuming, his cock was still in my pussy. He gave me a small hug before quickly leaving the kitchen and going to the bathroom. His pants and underwear were lying on the floor in front of me right beside my saree and my blouse. Sex with my gopal soon became a daily feature. I will continue my stories in next episode.

4end
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 11:51 AM