Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
Next day after my daughter went to school i taken an bath and wear black saree with matching blouse, i looked the mirror i was just beautiful and i was thinking how lucky this oldman this time without any shy i went to gopal house and i was very disappointed after seeing is house was locked and came back to my house and watching TV but my mind was thinking about gopal only and i was thinking it right or wrong to cheat my husband he will take care of me and love me lot even though he cant give the sexual pleasure to me and after some long thinking i decided to make an gopal as my sex partner then i opened my door and see still he is not come.

This time I have opened the main door and went to the kitchen for cooking the lunch after half an hour suddenly I felt some one grabbing my breasts holding me from behind and a body hard against my back.It was none other than gopal and his face was resting on my shoulder and he was giving me soft kisses on my shoulder and even between my blouse on the shoulder and my neck. then with an angry face i asked where u went i was waiting for u from morning onwards he said sorry lakshmi and asked why are you waiting from me i kept silent and down my head towards the floor with an smile and asked u dont know why? then he came forward and lift my head started kissing my neck and my cheeks.

I pull his hands and kept in my breasts and he started squeezed both my breasts with his hands and was now kissing my cheeks and putting his face and trying to kiss my breasts from over my shoulder.

I began to feel his hard cock rubbing against my pussy over my saree. He managed to drop the pallu of my shoulders and was squeezing my breasts in such a way that they were pushing up and above against the blouse. A lot of my cleavage was visible over my blouse. I was slowly getting aroused due to the constant rubbing of his cock on my pussy over my saree and the squeezes of my breasts. His kisses were beginning to make me want more very soon.I responded for his acts and wanted my body to be used in every possible way by gopal. His hands were under my arms and on my breasts and then slowly he turned me and began to kiss my neck from behind and slowly began to kiss the bare back above the blouse.

His head started moving down and his lips and tongue were all over my back while his hands continued their rubs and squeezes on my breasts. Now he was on his knees behind me still kneading my breasts and his tongue along the waist line just where my saree was still dbangd around my petticoat. Now he began to press and squeeze my ass over my saree still running his lips and tongue along my waist from behind me. One hand around my waist to keep me closer to him and the other alternating between rubbing each of my ass. I was also responding to his touches by arching my ass a bit towards his face. He tried to remove the saree from my waist but it was tightly tucked inside the petticoat. I decided to help him out and move my hand and pulled out my saree from my petticoat on one side of my waist.

He wasted no time in removing the rest of my saree from my waist.Now I was standing in just a blouse and a petticoat gopal hands all over my body feeling my body from top to bottom. He got back on his feet and gave me a tight hug from the back. Again his cock was pulsating against my ass. This time, I moved my hands behind me and softly placed them across his waist giving the impression that I wanted him against me and on me and seeing this, gopal put his hands on my breasts but this time. He was trying to undo the buttons on my blouse. My blouse had buttons on the front. He managed to break the top button and was fumbling to remove the second button. I decided to help him removing my button. After all, I didn't want him breaking all the buttons of my blouse as yesterday.

But he was very impatient and broke two buttons of my blouse before my breasts were fully exposed in my bra. He parted my blouse till my shoulders and removed my blouse completely. Now I was just in my bra with my breasts showing a cleavage due to his constant squeezes and rubs. His hands began exploring the bare flesh of my breasts and then he put one of his hand inside my bra and began feeling my nipples. My nipples became hard and erect and his finger was running over my hard erect nipples feeling them. Now, I wanted him completely and I moved my hands from across his waist and moved my hand between my back and his body over his cock and squeezed his cock over his pant. I moved my hand up and reached the top of the short and slowly slid my hand inside his pants.

And inside his underwear and touched his naked cock and held it in my hand with my other hand, I pulled down his pant and now his erect hard wet with pre-cum cock was now out of his pant in my hands. gopal removed his hands from inside my bra for a quick moment and quickly removed his pant and shirt completely.

He was now in just his baniyaan behind me while I was in my bra and my petticoat. Then he remove my petticoat also.

3end
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 11:50 AM