Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Then I got up..she was still laying there with hangover of the orgasm. I enjoyed the beauty of her bum. It was smooth and fair. There was my sperm marks stuck on her bum..I took a towel and wiped it. She woke up and raised her head and looked back . She was still laying on her front. She gave me a kind of weird look.

"I am sorry... " I apologized with a cute face
"Are you happy now" she seems like mad
I lowered my head as a culprit
"Yea...now make face, after doing everything" she said
"how can I face my boyfriend now.. u tell me" she said
" I won't tell this to anybody" I said in low voice
"So what..that won't correct this mistake" she said
" Akriti..what u did was natural.. there is nothing wrong it." I said
"Yea u can say that. Cause u r a guy.. but I feel so guilty now" she said
I moved to her side and stroked on hair with my left hand and said "hey akriti..u don't need to feel bad. This is not ur mistake. Your boy friend..He was not even appreciating ur beauty . He is in abroad.. he might have an affair there too. That may be the reason. He is always complaining about ur weight. No one is perfect here.* So don't feel bad" I told that and kissed on forehead.
She found little relaxed. But still she was little confused
So I said "OK ..he had complained about ur weight before when we has here.?? No right..? I don't feel u have any problem..u have a got a perfect figure and any guy will fall for u. So it is sure that he is going out with a girl there too. This premarital affairs are common. There is nothing to feel guilty about that"
Then I kissed on her cheek and then the other side of cheek too. Then I gave a quick kiss on her lip.
"Oh ...girl please relax now. " I said
" or do u want me to give another massage to make u relax" I asked with a teasing smile
By knowing my intention she said "no..I am fine now..I know ur intention u creep" she said
"But I won't leave u without giving a massage on ur bum" I said and sat on her leg . So she couldn't move and then I squeezed her naked bum with both hands. 'Ahhh... u fucker..' she said with a sexy face
I poured some massage oil on her bum. And then I rubbed it all over her globes . Her bum was shining with oil. Then I squeezed her oily bum with my hands and then I massaged it for a while . Then I asked her to turn around..cause I want to see her pussy..but she resisted..so I forcefully turned her to make her to lay on her back. She laid on her back ..but she hide her pussy with her hands. I tried to move her hand but she adamant. Then I got an idea to tease her. I kissed on her thighs and sucked it and I sucked it wildly then I went up little bit and sucked her upper thigh too. I was sucking all over there . Then I reached her inner thighs I liked* and sucked there. She was loosing control over her body and she start to moan . I licked all over there. My tongue was close to her pussy. I licked there again and again. She was getting excited with my licking. Then I try to move her hands covering her pussy. She didn't resist. I could see her clean shaved pussy in front of me. It was wet with her pussy juice . I liked over her pussy. She wriggled her hip . Then I licked there again then slowly slowly I explored her pussy lips with my tongue. Then I with my tongue I licked most sensitive part of her. She was moaning loudly. I pressed and squeezed her boobs while I was licking her pussy. Then I start to suck and lick her pussy wildly. Her pussy was getting more and more wet. I got excited with her moaning sound and I fasten my tongue movement and I pressed and sShe was swaying her ass and she clenched my head with her thighs . She was going to have an orgasm. I pressed her boobs hard. Her body got shivered and she squirted pussy juice. She had her second orgasm that day. She was numb for few minutes. I wiped her pussy with the towel to clean there. Then I helped her to adjust her top. Then after she herself pulled up her panty and tights. Then she rested for few minutes. Then after she got up and went to my bedroom. She want to take a bath and change clothes. She came back to our gym after fifteen minutes. She had changed her clothes. She was ready to leave. So I got up from the floor and accompanied her to the door.she gave me a hug. After that I kissed on her lips. Then asked "U will come tomorrow right"
"Yea" she said
"Promise?"
"Yea.. promise" she said
I again gave a quick kiss on her lip. Then she left. 'Finally another good day ' I thought.
I was so tired after the fuck session. I took a shower and I slept early that night after food.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM