Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
She moaned loudly when my finger entered into her pussy.. "ahhh fuck" Then I slowly start to move my finger in her...she was swaying her ass with my finger movement.* She was opening and closing her thighs with my finger movement.* My finger was fully wet with her juice.* I was sitting on my knees like my knees on either side of her body. But then I got off and sat on her right side..but I was still fingering her. I looked at her face. She was closed her eyes and her mouth was open. Her face expression was so sexy. I laid beside her and took my finger out. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She was confused. I lowered my face and said sorry and tried to not to face her.

She asked "what happened"
I said "I got carried away with my feeling towards u.
I never meant to take it to this situation"
"I know u will be thinking that I am a pervert.. yea.. it is true that I had a strange feeling on u..whenever I saw u.. but to be honest. . I never want to do something against ur wish..but it's just happened.. I am sorry "
She liked my honest confession
Buy still I was not looking at her eyes.
So she said " It's ok param..I can understand..it's not ur fault "
But I didn't say anything. So she asked
"Can u tell me plss why u are attracted to me..pls be honest"
"I dnt want to tell u ...u will judge me " I said
"No...pls tell me" she asked
"I was attracted by ur bum..when I first saw u I noticed ur bum first.. whenever u told me that ur boyfriend is not happy with ur figure.. I was thinking that what's wrong with him. I shld tell u that u have got a beautiful bum and I had a feeling to see ur naked bum" I said
"Param.. I nvr thought that u r this honest"..."So u r happy now ?" She asked
"No..I still could nt see it" I said.
"But still u felt it right..that's enough" she said
"So u won't show me?" I asked
"No..we already gone enough" she said
I made a sad face.
"Dnt show me that face Mr." She said by laughing
"Then I have a request..." I said
"What "she asked
"Can I at least lay on top of u for few minutes" I asked
"Why..." she asked
"Please let me at least enjoy that much" I said
She didn't say anything.* I took it as a permission and laid on top of her. My crotch was on her bum. And my dick was not that hard .But* When it touched her bum it was getting bigger and she could feel that on her bum. So she called my name as a warning "param...."
I said in her ear "please let me ..for sometime"
My lip was almost* touching on her ear.* I slowly kissed on her ear. She liked it . So I slowly kissed on her ear lobe and I was moving my hard dick on her bum. I opened my lips and slowly sucked* her ear lobes.she was getting aroused and was breathing heavily. My dick was moving over her bum and bum crack over her tights. When I sucked her ear lobes more she moaned slowly.* I asked in her ear "can I make ur ass naked"
She said "No. ..param..."
I asked again by sucking her ear lobes "plss..For few minutes "
She didn't say anything.* So with my right hand I pulled her tights and panty . She tried to resist with her hand. But I said 'plss 'again by sucking her ear, so she could nt resist my request.* I pulled it down to her thighs with my right hand by laying on her body. Now she was naked below and my dick inside my shorts could feel her soft bum. My short was so thin and soft so I could feel her bum more. And again i moved my dick over her bum and same time I was kissing her ear and her cheeks. And When I moved* my dick over her bum I could feel she is pushing her ass back that gave me more freedom so I pushed my dick back too. I tried to suck her cheek between and then I sucked her back neck and then ear lobes again. Then I slowly pull my shorts down to make my dick free and when my naked dick touched over her bum. She turned back as what I am doing.* But I said 'pls let it be like that' and gave a kiss on her cheek..so she laid back and now I was rubbing my hard dick over her bum. I was feeling her soft bum with my dick . She was moving her hip too with my dick movement and sometimes she was pushing her back too..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM