Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
I was still on top of her . Actually I was sitting on her bum. My ass was on her bum and I could feel it's softness.* The beautiful wide ass of her . I was more attracted to her ass. I was doing all these just to touch the naked bum of hers. So I gave her enough time to relax.

Then I asked "are u fine? Shall I continue to the next"
"Yea..." she said
I stood up and turn around ..she looked back to see my next plan..she could see my back only . I again sat* on my knees as if her body was between my legs. Now her beautiful wide ass infront of me. I felt her ass with my* both hands on her tights. It was so soft. I softly pressed on her ass globes. She got my plan. she again laid there by closing her eyes. Then I took some massage lotion in my hands and I put my hand inside her tights and it went inside her panty. With my oily hands I kneaded her ass globes. It was all of sudden. She didn't expect that. She was thinking that I will do massage only on her tights. So she asked " hey what u r doing "
"Nothing..u just relax..I am just massaging there" I said
"No...param...I dnt want to" she said
"I alrdy started right..let me do it for few minutes ..then I will stop" I said while kneading her bum.
She said "No. ..pls stop doing there"
"Akriti. ...plsss just few minutes" . My hands were exploring her ass.
Finally she stop resisting and laid there again.
I was feeling most beautiful part of her body. Finally my dream came true. I took some or oil..it was more than enough ...my hand was full of lotion and I rubbed it over her bum...her bum globes were fully wet ...It became more soft and oily..and I kneaded her her both globes with full pressure..and sometimes my hand went to her ass cracks too...and she was wriggling her hip when my finger touched her ass crack.. and when my hands went to deep into her inner thighs I could feel wetness there...that wetness was not by the lotion...It was her pussy juice...without touching her pussy lips I massaged her crotch area...she start to moan again..."paarammm"
I want to seduce her more ..so my fingers played there more time around her crotch area...I was trying to be careful to not to touch the pussy now. But with my fingers i was playing around her pussy.. more juice was flowing out of her pussy...her hip was going up and down with my finger movement. So I* increased the pace of my finger movement. ..she said "fuckkk"
"What?? U said something* " I asked
She didn't reply... so I again start to massage around her pussy. She was getting frustrated with my finger play. She brought her thighs together to feel her self the pleasure. I pulled her wet pussy lips together. ..she was moaning loudly. .. my hand was still inside her tights. ...I badly want to see that naked ass of her..i wanted to pull her tights down with her panties...and throw it to the corner and fuck her from behind...but dnt want to took it off her tights and panties without her permission..I want to make her ask for it...but she was being more adamant. ..so I slowly moved my fingers to her pussy lips and touched her pussy lips...her hip shaken when I touch there..."dnt touchhh me therrre. .." she said
I touched there again ...she was losing control over her body..."u rascal....dnt touch there..."
My forefinger and middle finger ran over her pussy lips...It was moving all over her pussy crack and she was moving her hips with my hand movements...when I moved my fingers over pussy lips without entering to it...It was all wet.. Whenever I touch there she lift her hip and when I take my fingers her hip go down...I was teasing her with my fingers...she put her right hand on her boob and was pressing her own by looking back to me...I slowly slowly explored her pussy lips...she was getting frustrated. .and she said "u fucker. . .dnt tease meee" but I didn't listen to her..I was still playing with her pussy lips . She spread her legs involuntarily ..and my finger got more access...but still I didn't touch in...so she was spreading it more...I took it as a permission and put my middle finger inside...she moaned loudly
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM