Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
WTF99:

Writers write, readers read and readers comment (just as you have). If the writer chooses to be influenced by the comments, so be it. It's an open forum. Always good to hear what other readers think.

The writer here is doing an excellent job, no doubt. I am just taking a forward view. And there is nothing wrong in being excited by a story. It means the writer is doing a great job.

From my point of view, a bored housewife loves her husband but for a variety of reasons isn't getting sexual satisfaction and so starts the adventures, many of which will be interesting but sooner or later the story loses steam due to repetition and lack of credibility (but I acknowledge that there are many stories where repetition drives the readership) . In that sense, Kamna is like a bored housewife and if she keeps on having other men without addressing the obvious issue with her husband, it gets boring. But others may still find it interesting. Each to his own.

The husband/wife interaction in this story can definitely be made interesting. Just look at the current village scenario....the mother in law, Kamna is jealous of her sister, Kamna desperately wants her husband (love +lust), then we have the uncle and his daughter in law and more to come I'm sure. The emphasis recently has been on Vinod. Imagine, Kamna sees him enjoying with these other young women....and Vinod seeing Kamna basically in a state of undress in front of other men, like that uncle, and then seeing her being fucked by them. Then there is the mother in law....Jealousy goes both ways. Later, back in the city, with the younger sister around.....lots of potential for husband/wife based adventures. But, as you said, it is up to the writer where he takes the story.

You may want to check, but in the recent updates, I got the strong impression that Kamna does not love the attention of other men as you mention. The writer even mentions how she might let her pallu slip in the market but not be aware of the impact on other men (or something very similar). It is her desperation to fulfill her sexual desires, unmet by her husband, that drives her to some men, and hence become slutty.

As for boring stuff, are you kidding?? There is so much here...and look at our lively discussion!! Definitely no assholes here.

WTF99-

Thanks for not taking offence to what I said earlier. There's a lot I agree with you you know? But there's some places I don't. I agree with the jealousy bits but repetition of the story with out addressing the issues is what drives this story. Drives to more sexual scenes more encounters and everyone here us eager to read about those. This isn't a psychological drama novel, it's a fantasy erotica. Its the writer's attention to details that make it seem like so a little but its a fantasy erotica. The psychological aspect has to be there but if they address the issue so soon or they come to a solution only then will it become so obvious.

For example then Kamna has to stop whoring around cause she got what she wanted but If she doesn't that means she is a total slut which makes her less interesting and more cliched. If she does stop then there is no more story and I don't think anybody wants that. As for jealousy I don't want that to be the primary driving factor cause then Vinod will seem like a douchebag and Kamna will seem like a vengeful jealous bitch. It's better they have less animosity and more confusion between them. But that's my opinion.

I also don't agree that Kamna doesn't like the attention. What you said was Vinod's point of view but not the truth. Vinod wants to believe that Kamna is a saint and careless and naive but she is not but that doesn't mean her love is fake, far from it. That's why things are happening the way they are.

Its good to hear your side of it and I thank you again for not taking offence to what I said. It's really the great stories that bring out the discussions I guess.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:17 AM