Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
But there was no use, the man for whom she had done everything wasn’t interested in her anymore.

In the previous update I was pleased to note that Vinod realized how beautiful his wife was. Perhaps I assumed too much in thinking that he would soon lust after his own wife. In fact he has the possibility of fucking so many women! I hope that Kamna manages to seduce Vinod soon. Otherwise, we just have a sex starved wife finding opportunities to satisfy herself with other guys. The men in the village probably have just the same attitude towards the women, i.e. sleep with anybody's wife or daughter. So a ready supply of opportunities for Kamna??

She could make any man pant for a single look from her lustrous eyes, but she was helpless against her own husband who was treating her like a close friend and not a sex partner. She longed to once again taste her husband’s hardness and feel it pumping inside her, feeling lust mixed with love always gave her the best orgasms and satisfaction. While Kamna pined after her husband’s tenting cock, Pratima’s eyes gleamed, finally she saw light at the end of the tunnel.

Perhaps you can write more about Kamna's efforts to seduce her husband?? Why doesn't she talk to him?? She clearly wants him the most. Her adventures with other men have heated us up incredibly but continuing that aspect diminishes my interest and exaggerates my desire to see ongoing husband/wife interaction.

I like Pratima's plan to use Aditi to heat up Vinod so that Kamna can enjoy. I feel a threesome possibility looming too!!! I hope Pratima and Kamna use Vinod's gullibility to bring him back to Kamna rather than more opportunities for other men.....this visit to Uncle Basant already tells me that he is going to fuck Kamna before long. I'm sure Kamna will be using her body to satisfy her urges but also to improve their income when they go back to the city.....Hell!!

WTF99-

Bro trust me when I say this that I really don't want to be an asshole here but you need to calm down and let Ajaniv write the way he wants to. Seems to me you want a boring cliched husband wife sex story but clearly this isn't that. Kamna is slutty!! Pure and simple but she also loves her husband and that m is the only thing that's keeping her from becoming a complete bitch. She wants her husband but also loves the attention of other men. If the writer made then hook up so fast then what's the point after that. Kamna gets her husband back and she stops messing around and end of story. There are no more adventures. So if you want those boring kind of romance stories there are plenty of those out there. And your concerns about this story turning into regular bored house wife story is baseless. Ajaniv is focusing so much on character development so that it doesn't become that. I don't know if you're over enthusiastic or simply like boring stuff but please try to understand the characters and something about the progression of this story before just demanding stuff. Thanks
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:16 AM