Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
breville1-

While he waited in confusion, Kamna entered wearing a sopping wet petticoat that was tight below her breasts. Her wet hair lay sexily in matted glory, her pale golden skin shone with countless glittering waterdrops. He realised how beautiful his wife really was, honestly he had gotten a bit bored of her after the many years of matrimony, still he could see the beauty on offer objectively.

Thank God!!

All my belief was around love and duty towards my wife without caring about others”

Kamna struggled to hide the guilt raging inside her “I love you Vinod, do you believe that I will always love you and only you in this life? And that I will never cheat with another man?”

He nodded “Of course Kamna, I trust you completely”

Her heart exploded into little fragments, the guilt inside her made her pose it as a question, but he treated it as a statement.

Kamna turned and was about to leave when he said “You are a saint Kamna, so magnanimous, but I am very selfish, I can’t even imagine you having sex with another man”

Several tears slid down from her eyes as her control cracked, taking her wet clothes, she ran outside, unable to meet the gaze of her trusting husband.

Great! Love and loyalty.....been waiting so long. Was afraid the story would just end up being a hot wife/bored wife type.

An update absolutely worth waiting for! Thank you! Keeps me out of mischief while on the road!!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:13 AM