Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Once Vinod went back to the house, he dried himself and put on his clothes, while Pratima went to the kitchen to prepare hot breakfast. He looked at the voluptuous body of his mother-in-Law through the doorway, who was still wearing the short towel that exposed almost all of her curvy, abundant body. Though he preferred slim beauties like Aditi, Vinod couldn’t help but get turned on by the sheer sexiness of his mother-in-law. While he waited in confusion, Kamna entered wearing a sopping wet petticoat that was tight below her breasts. Her wet hair lay sexily in matted glory, her pale golden skin shone with countless glittering waterdrops. He realised how beautiful his wife really was, honestly he had gotten a bit bored of her after the many years of matrimony, still he could see the beauty on offer objectively.

When Kamna smiled at him radiantly, a sharp wave of guilt assaulted him out of nowhere, he quickly remembered the events inside the bathroom and his face flushed with shame. He loved his wife very much, he was sure she did too, no matter how convincing Pratima’s words were, he couldn’t shed off decades of morality taught by his parents. Even if it wasn’t sex, he knew he couldn’t bear to imagine Kamna being naked with another man. He was confident that the ever dutiful and chaste Kamna would never touch another man illicitly, let alone jerk that man like Pratima did to himself.

Seeing his face turn dark, Kamna asked “Vinod, what happened? Are you unwell?”

He shook his head, completely unable to reveal his shame, but Kamna was intuitive and persistent “Please, tell me what happened?”

Not minding the wet clothes that stuck to her curves like second skin, she knelt in front of him and held his shivering hand “Please Vinod, don’t be like this, I am getting scared”

He controlled the wave of emotions inside him barely and nearly sobbed “I am so sorry Kamna, please forgive me”

She asked tenderly “Tell me what happened Vinod”

He sniffled “I… I have sinned”

Her lovely eyebrows arched in confusion “Sin? Weren’t you with my mother? Please explain”

Prodded by the unending guilt and shame, he revealed everything that happened inside the bathroom, not missing any detail. As he spoke he hung his head as he couldn’t bear to see his wife’s soft eyes “I am sorry, I should have refused, but I was weak. Please forgive me, Kamna. This will never happen again”

Vinod missed the quick flash of anger that appeared in his wife’s lustrous eyes, but it went away as quick as it came, with a smile she said “Oh Vinod, you are still a child. You scared me for nothing”

He looked at her with self-disgust “How can you be so calm? It isn’t nothing, I ejaculated right into your mother’s hands”

She chuckled “Did you forget that I came inside when you were both together?”

He nodded, she continued “Then why do you think I didn’t say anything when I saw you both fully naked and rubbing on each other?”

He said “I don’t know, everything is confusing”

She kissed his hand “It’s because I am not angry and didn’t find anything untoward. My mother just gave you an oil massage and examined your body at the same time. It is not as if you had sex with her”

He looked at her blankly, didn’t Pratima say the same thing, but he still couldn’t believe that a handjob wasn’t sex “But, but… fine what about her saying that she might fuck me in the future?”

She shrugged “What about it?”

He asked incredulously “Aren’t you angry that your husband is fucking another woman, especially your mother?”

She shook her pretty head “Of course not, there is nothing to be angry about, you are mistaking sex for something else. I know you had a sheltered upbringing and don’t know about certain adult matters, so I didn’t want to explain everything earlier in case you mistake me. Like my mother said, it is the mother-in-law’s duty to satisfy the husband when the wife is pregnant. My mother is a very conservative woman and follows the tradition strictly, she was extremely sad and disappointed that she couldn’t fulfil her duty. Thankfully, you are a gentleman and didn’t even look at other women during my pregnancy”

Vinod’s head was spinning “Uh, I don’t know, maybe it is only a custom in your village as I haven’t heard of such things anywhere”

Kamna sighed “Do you remember Seema aunty?”

He nodded, Seema was a very popular woman in their neighbourhood, she was chubby with abundant curves and always had many admirers amongst the men. Kamna said “When Seema aunty’s daughter came home for pregnancy, it was she who kept her son-in-law satisfied every night?

Gobsmacked, he blurted “Really?”

He couldn’t even imagine the kind, always smiling aunty, as a sexual creature, let alone having regular sex with her own son-in-law, who was half her age. Kamna nodded “Of course, you can go and ask about this to her, not only her first daughter, she also fucked her daughter’s brother-in-law during his wife’s pregnancy. Not only Seema aunty, there are many families in our neighbourhood who do the same thing”

Vinod was in shock, was he really a naïve man who knew nothing about the world? While he immensely respected his mother-in-law, and was even intimidated by her, he still wouldn’t believe everything from her mouth. But his wife was different, he trusted her completely and hearing the same thing from her destroyed his morality completely. He was confident that Kamna would never lie or mislead him wontedly. She caressed him gently “I am sorry Vinod, I am sure this must be a shock to you, I really didn’t want to bother you with such things. We were after all staying alone in the city with little contact with relatives, so I didn’t see the need to talk about such things”

He sighed “No, no, it is my mistake. Why should you apologise if I was an ostrich burying its head under the ground. You are right, I am naïve and stupid, I didn’t know that human relationship was so complex. All my belief was around love and duty towards my wife without caring about others”

Kamna struggled to hide the guilt raging inside her “I love you Vinod, do you believe that I will always love you and only you in this life? And that I will never cheat with another man?”

He nodded “Of course Kamna, I trust you completely”

Her heart exploded into little fragments, the guilt inside her made her pose it as a question, but he treated it as a statement. She cursed her traitorous body for being so sensitive and hormonal, if not for it she would never have cheated on her loving husband, who trusted her immensely. Burying the guilt deep inside, she gave him a wan smile “Thank you darling, now don’t worry about such matters. My mother will never mislead you and she too loves you a lot, we are all a family and will have to depend on each other”

He finally smiled, his heart feeling light and free, he could finally tear down the veil and reminisce about the handjob without any guilt. Kamna turned and was about to leave when he said “You are a saint Kamna, so magnanimous, but I am very selfish, I can’t even imagine you having sex with another man”

Several tears slid down from her eyes as her control cracked, taking her wet clothes, she ran outside, unable to meet the gaze of her trusting husband. Vinod leaned back with a pleased smile, the guilt had dissolved into nothing, leaving the lovely bathing encounter full of pleasure and excitement. He looked at his busty mother-in-law rummaging in the kitchen, wearing only the small towel. Though he had express permission from both his wife and her mother to do a lot more, he was still shy to openly admire Pratima’s lush body that was on display.

Aditi came in carrying a crying Arushi, the child was hungry and was searching for her mother. Vinod froze in anticipation as he saw the young sexy teen, who was wearing the traditional skirt, blouse and a flimsy ghunghat. While Kamna and Pratima wore a similar costume with their abundantly blessed body making the sight of them erotic, Aditi’s dress was too small and form fitting. The blouse, with a large V cut at the front and fully open at the back, ended just a millimetre below her mango sized breasts. In fact, when she carried Arushi, her blouse had ridden up slightly to expose a small fold of white, creamy breasts from underneath. Even after that massive orgasm, Vinod felt his cock harden to rock hard in no time.

The shy girl eeped when she saw him gawking like a hormonal teenager, her golden skin turned rosy, spreading like a wave from her lovely face to her bare midriff. Vinod licked his lips reflexively when he saw her small, cute navel completely exposed because of the skirt which was tied several inches below the belly button. From the time after his marriage, Vinod had always been dissatisfied with Kamna’s way of dressing. Coming from a conservative family, it was jarring to see his lovely wife exposing too much skin every day. While at the start he liked seeing her dress sexily and tease him all the time, the resulting sex sessions were satisfying. But as the years went on, he began to get irritated when he saw men staring at his wife and banging her with their eyes.

Several times he had tried to make her cover herself better and behave like a proper housewife, but Kamna was adamant. Since her body was always hot, she became miserable when clothes covered her from top to bottom. And after a certain point in their married life, Vinod stopped asking her to cover herself and started to ignore the sly comments and invading looks men gave her. He used to be quite self-conscious when a shopkeeper peered openly into Kamna’s wide cleavage, or when a stranger watched her ass jiggle in the thin sarees. He knew Kamna wasn’t body conscious, she simply didn’t think of the gazes as intrusive and at most times, didn’t cover herself when her pallu slipped. That conscious ignorance of the men’s voyeurism progressed further by the time until he didn’t even care when men rubbed against his wife in crowded places like the market. His gaze was always beyond his sexy wife, whose body made men go crazy with lust.

For the first time in his life, he was really happy to see the women in his family wear very little. Apart from the cum inducing mother-in-law, whose clothes were never enough to cover even forty percent of her body, he was excited to see even the shy teen bare most of her slim beauty. He realised that all the women in the village wore such costumes, costumes that were designed to show every curve and shape of their beauty. Vinod got jealous of the men who stayed in the village permanently and enjoyed the abundant scenery all the time. Aditi turned around in shyness, letting Vinod admire her naked back, from the slender neck to the top of the hip bones, one smooth expanse of nubile flesh, covered only by a few strings holding her blouse.

In a soft voice mixed with panic, she said “Ma, Arushi is hungry, she needs food, but I don’t know where didi is”

Pratima said “Calm down, what if Kamna is not here, I can feed my granddaughter. Give my darling to me”

Aditi, who was trying to soothe the crying girl, quickly did as she was told and gave Arushi to Pratima, who sat on a cushion sideways, letting Vinod see her profile. Vinod’s eyes popped and nearly rolled on the floor as Pratima nonchalantly untied the towel, absolutely not bothered that her son-in-law was just a few feet from her. Vinod gulped, trying to wet his suddenly dry mouth as he saw a huge breast revealed in all its glory. Unfortunately, Pratima was turned slightly, so his view was only from the side. Apart from a few quick glimpses of her long nipple, he couldn’t see the front clearly. Hungry sucking sounds filled the suddenly silent room as little Arushi sucked the sweet milk hungrily.

Vinod felt his face heat up as he watched the end of the massive mammary disappear into his daughter’s mouth. Pratima was a woman in her late thirties, but both the age as well as the weight of the humongous breasts did little to make the tits sag, miraculously Pratima’s milf boobs still contained youthful springiness. Even though she had given him a handjob while being completely naked, Vinod felt that it was inappropriate to see her tits while she fed his daughter. As he turned his head away from the stimulating scene, Pratima sighed with pleasure “Ah, it feels so good”

Though her words could be construed as normal, somehow Vinod became hornier, she kept moaning like she was orgasming which made it difficult for him to divert his attention. Arushi was a black hole drinking sweet milk vigorously, if it was Kamna then the breast would have emptied by then. But Pratima’s massive milk tankers held quite a lot more, so it was Arushi who admitted defeat and soon stopped feeding, becoming drowsier with each mouthful, until she finally stopped. Pratima looked at her granddaughter tenderly “So small and already she is big enough to nearly drain one side. Aditi, take her and get her to sleep, I have work to do. My son-in-law is hungry and unlike Arushi, I can't feed him with just breast milk”

The older woman giggled and turned to look at a bright red Vinod, who froze as he was caught watching the dangling breast which was still leaking milk. Flirtatiously, she held the dripping heavy breast and asked “Perhaps do you want some milk first, beta?”

So entranced was he by the huge tit, he didn’t hear her question at first, his eyes were filled with the mass of creamy flesh and the light brown nipple that looked too long and tender, a large drop of fresh, sweet milk formed on the end and it looked like it would splatter on the floor any moment. He was too frozen to realise her moving closer until the erect nipple was right in front of his face. Her body heat seared him and her feminine scent made him hot and horny, she purred “Come on beta, your daughter only emptied one breast, the other is now too full and heavy, why don’t you have a sip to reduce pressure”

His body shook as he was startled, he stammered “Ah, aunty no, I mean I’ve never…”

She said “I am suffering here, as my son-in-law you are like my own son, so do your duty”

He blurted “I… I…”

She looked at him with her eyes full of lust “Come on try it, breast milk is very good for health and can keep a person young and healthy. Why are you acting so strangely, it’s just milk”

Vinod felt a powerful bolt of electricity pass through his body when the long nipple touched his lips, his mother-in-law was too close for comfort, nearly sitting on his lap. She pleaded “I’m in pain, dear, do you like seeing me suffer?”

He didn’t know what to do, though his morals were cracking, habit was too powerful to be shattered in a day. He tried to come up with an excuse “Ah, no aunty, can I drink it from a glass?”

She looked at him strangely “You are so ignorant of many things beta, don’t you know that breast milk must be drunk directly? Do babies drink it from a cup and saucer? The rich nutrients in breastmilk will be destroyed if exposed to air, apart from emergencies it is best to drink it directly. Why are you hesitating so much to help me, am I evil?”

He stammered “No, no aunty, I…”

Before he could finish the sentence, Pratima pushed her fat breast into his open mouth, nearly choking him. She closed her eyes in bliss as his mouth closed on by reflex, letting a stream of hot milk spurt into his throat “Ahhhh, so good. Suck me harder, drink all my milk beta. I’ve longed for a son of my own, but God has blessed me only with beautiful girls. Now that you are here, I don’t have any more regrets”

Hearing her heartfelt words made his panic disappear, suddenly he felt extremely ashamed. As Pratima had said earlier, he was too ignorant and naïve, always mistaking loving acts for sex. Didn’t she say that she didn’t have any intentions of having sexual relations with him? He realised that she behaved in her stranger, yet sexy manner, because of motherly love towards him. He felt guilty and embarrassed to have mistaken such a pure emotion as something inappropriate. Feeling peaceful and loved, he stopped his resistance and sucked the long nipple, letting more and more sweet milk fill his mouth.

Pratima’s wasn’t the first milk he had tasted, like all husbands he had been extremely curious when Kamna started to breastfeed Arushi. One day he eagerly suckled his wife’s breasts to get a taste, feeling the hot milk spurt inside his mouth felt strange, though it was very kinky he didn’t like the taste as it was too sweet and syrupy, so he stopped after that one attempt. But Pratima’s milk didn’t elicit the same reaction, though it was as sweet and thick as his wife’s, somehow it tasted good. Pratima held the back of his head tight and mashed his face right into her voluminous breast, moaning all the time. He felt that her moans were too sexy, but he ignored it, knowing that her enjoyment was due to the release of pressure mixed with maternal feelings.

Unfortunately, no matter how much he tried to ignore the heat rising in his body, fuelled by the smell, taste and touch of his lovely mother-in-law, his cock became rock hard. Pratima moaned lewdly, her voice hadn’t a hint of maternal love, even a deaf man would feel lust and raw desire emanating out of it. With a loud ‘Aahhh’ she sat on his lap, her skirt pushed up high over her thick legs as her steaming hot pussy rubbed on his dhoti covered hard cock. Her hands roamed all over her son-in-law’s back and neck, panting loudly like a bitch in heat. Vinod’s shame at being caught with a hard on when his mother-in-law was only embracing him with maternal intent, was forgotten as waves of pleasure filled him. Though he had cum only an hour ago, he was once again brought to the edge of ecstasy.

Pratima straddled him lewdly with her skirt bunch around her waist, her fat breast was stuffed inside Vinod’s mouth, endlessly spurting thick milk into him. Her wet pussy climbed his cock reaching the summit with a wet trail while descending once again, jerking him off with her pussy lips. The lewd sounds and noises filled the room, making it seem like a busy brothel engaging in an orgy. Vinod choked as he stopped drinking the milk for his attention was centred on the impending orgasm. He had been jerked off and brought to the edge many times in the past few hours, but he hoped to once again feel the addictive ecstasy filled with pure bliss. He groaned as his balls burnt with semen, scorching though the nearly unused channels, ready to explode with a roar.

His hips pumped by reflex, wanting better contact with his mother-in-law, especially her drooling pussy. He closed his eyes and pushed further with force, anticipating the mind bending sensations the orgasm would cause. But just as his body readied for a final thrust, Pratima inexplicably pulled her fat teat out of his mouth and stood, cutting off the electric contact their bodies experienced. The sudden loss of sensations made him gape like a fish “Ah, what, what…”

With a teasing smile, Pratima pulled her bunched skirt down, covering her slick pussy from his view, before slowly pushing the fat breasts into the little blouse “While breast milk is nutritious, you should have enough space in your stomach for breakfast, beta. Don’t worry, I will ready the food in a jiffy”

Vinod nearly whined as Pratima buttoned her blouse with a struggle, the thin cotton did nothing to hide the long dark nipples poking through the fabric, drops of milk wet the front, making it much easier to see the nipples. Her body was laced with a fine layer of sweat, making her look like a pale rose amongst the dew. Her chest heaved lewdly as she panted for breath, the short skirt, which lay a few inches above her knee, swirled seductively, letting him catch glimpses of her thick thighs. With a giggle, she turned seductively and went into the kitchen making her fat ass sway exaggeratedly jiggling like a bowl of jelly. He could only sit with frustration as he looked at his aching cock which desperately cried for a release.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:13 AM