Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
The door was locked from the inside. I knocked. It took couple of minutes when i heard swetha’s high heels clicking closer to the door. Swetha opened the door, she was still in her office suit but her jacket was missing and the two buttons of her shirt were undone.

“Hey baby, sorry got a little late to get…. “ i said as swetha kissed me hard before ganga.

Swetha continued kissing me till ganga slowly walked away to yogendarji’s room.

“You taste sweet” swetha said as ganga disappeared.

“Yaaa… i ate some candy” i replied as swetha finally let me go.

“You seem busy” i said glancing at her undone top

Swetha just smiled.

“Do you want some dinner” swetha asked

“I am not hungry… what about you” i asked

“I had my dinner with yogendarji” swetha replied with a little tease

We headed to our bedroom. Swetha didn’t ask me anything about my day today. She ignored it completely like it never even happened. I too didn’t bring it up and spoil her mood.

“These heels are so uncomfortable” swetha said as she removed them and came to me. Swetha was turned on. I knew it.

Swetha took my belt off and removed my pant and pushed me onto the bed. This was new. Swetha got on top of me and pulled her skirt up exposing her pussy and placed it above my hard cock. Swetha smiled as she placed her hands on my chest and lowered her pussy to meet my eager cock.

“Ahhh…” swetha moaned as my cock digged into her wet pussy

Swetha moved up and down giving me nice long strokes. I started fucking swetha from the bottom when i caught a glint of spark at her neck. As we continued fucking, swetha lowered herself to give me a kiss when a necklace popped out of swetha’s shirt. It was a gold chain with a red stone in the middle. The one yogendarji gifted swetha. I don’t know why but i got really turned on. I started fucking swetha harder as the necklace swayed back and forth. Swetha lowered herself more to receive my cock deeper and gave me a naughty smile as she caught me staring at her necklace.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:02 AM