Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
“Saab… can we not go to home” ganga asked in a low voice.

“I will never get a chance like this… please saab” ganga added

“Hmmm.. where do you want to go ?” i asked giving up. I felt bad for her.

“Anywhere saab.. Just not home” ganga said brightening up again.

It was getting late and people were getting off work. I knew a small exhibition going on this week and not many people i know visit that kind of place. So we headed there.

“Saab it's just like a mela in our village” ganga said excited.

Ganga again held onto me as we walked through the mela. I let her play all the games they had to offer. Ganga was ecstatic. She was having fun and surprisingly so was i. So why not i thought. We both enjoyed ourselves walking around and riding all the rides.

It was getting late now, i got her a pink - candy on stick and we headed into our last ride for the evening, giant wheel. Once we were on the top ganga kissed me again. The sweet candy taste was coming through her mouth and i put my tongue in to get more. We kissed each other, instead of a passionate or a hungry kiss it was more of a tender kiss, feeling each other lips and tongue. We kept going at it as we drolled into each other mouth exchanging salivas as the ride went on. The kiss was amazing, but, it ended as the ride stopped and we got off. once we were out ganga didn’t talk much. I decided it was time to go home.

We got in the car and headed home in silence.

“Saab… everybody thinks i am slut” ganga said breaking the silence and continued on before i could say anything

“But saab.. I had no other way… i am just a maid.. and since i was young and looked good… bade saab’s always try to feel me up”

“If i said no.. i would have no job.. So i had to continue on and play the role”

“I am not a slut saab” ganga said a little louder now.

“You are not.” i said unsure what else to say.

“Your the first person to treat me like a regular girl… i am really thankful for that”

“You were very nice the whole day… not even once, did you try to make a move.” ganga continued on as i felt bad for what i had thought of her.

“Ganga i am not so nice. I too have thought about making a move on you” i confessed.

“No saab.. You are different.” ganga said firmly

I didn’t say anything. I actually didn't know what to say.

We finally arrived at the apartment and parked the car. I turned off the engine when ganga came over and kissed me hard.

“I like you saab” ganga said ending the kiss and got off the car.

I took a minute to recover. This is not what i had in mind. What the hell is going on. I got off and we both walked to the apartment in silence.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:02 AM