Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
We got in the car ready to go. Ganga had trouble with the seat belt. I scooted over to her side and helped her out as she felt a bit shy. It was weird how ganga was reacting. I had already fucked her once but it felt like this was the first time we met. But, whatever, now is not the time so I let it go.

Ganga had never been to any city, so i thought it would be best to give her a tour in the car to which ganga agreed excitedly. Thankfully, there was not much traffic on the weekday, I drove around the city for the next couple of hours highlighting all the shopping malls, multiplexes, parks and whatever makes the city vibrant. Ganga excitedly kept talking on and on and on about how she saw some of the buildings in a movie and how city is so different from the village and how people dress and so many cars. Ganga was high. She kept peeking out of the window like a dog about to jump. I had to tell her to calm down.

After driving a car around for so long i was hungry and ganga was just wide eyed. I wanted to show off a little so i took her to a three star restaurant. We were ushered by a waiter and i ordered for both of us as ganga didn’t know how to read. I instructed her to try eating with a spoon to which she said “saab...i know how to eat with a spoon” in mock anger.

“Where do you want to go next?” i asked as she tried to cut the chicken with a fork and knife trying to imitate me.

“Your wish saab.. I am happy with anything” ganga said and went back to concentrating on cutting the chicken.

I honestly didn’t have many ideas. “Do you want to see a movie?” i asked

Ganga’s face lit up and i knew the answer.

I took her to a shopping mall with a big multiplex cinema theater, it was packed with college students. Ganga wanted to see a salman khan movie. It seems she was a diehard fan. I just smiled at that and asked her to wait at a corner and went to get the movie tickets for us. I returned with the tickets and ganga came close and held my arms. Surprised, i didn’t react at first and then noticed all the other couples around, ganga was mimicking them. There was still some time for the movie to start so we walked around in arms as ganga rested her head on my shoulders. We were like a couple and i tried my best to mingle with the crowd. It was a bit weird. After few mins, we headed into the theater. We got ourselves some corner seats. The theater had recliner seats so i moved over to ganga to reach the knob. Ganga was shy and turned red but she waited silently till i was finished.

“Are you comfortable?” i asked

“Yes..saab.. Thanks” ganga replied with a blush. This was getting too much. She is acting too cute.

Ganga held my hands as the movie started.

After an hour into the movie, a song started playing.

“Saab..” ganga whispered

“yes…” i said leaning to her keeping an eye on the movie

I felt gangas hand on my cheek and her lips on my mouth. Ganga tenderly kissed me. I opened my mouth a little as ganga let her tongue in. We kissed, our tongues tasting each other. We continued kissing until the song was over and then ganga withdrew. She then started watching the movie totally ignoring me, but, her hand never left mine. As the movie went on, in my mind i was debating what i should do. My plan was to have fun with ganga and if possible flirt and feel her up. But the whole situation is turning out to be warm and fuzzy. Whats up with ganga. She is acting totally different. What the fuck is going on.

“Saab…” ganga tapped me, breaking my thoughts.

“Saab.. shall we go... movie is over” ganga said.

I got up as ganga held my arms again as we exited the theater, till we reached the car. I didn’t like how things were going. It was best to head back home. We got in the car and started heading home.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:01 AM