Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
After yogendarji was done with his dinner he returned back to his room. Swetha looked over at me, signaling to come to bedroom.

Once we got inside swetha was breathing a little heavy. I could tell swetha was turned on.

“He is unbelievable” swetha exclaimed

“He just splashed food all over my stomach and started licking me all over” swetha said as she noticed my hard on and my stares at her stomach

Swetha lifted her t-shirt to show me her stomach. It was hot seeing swetha’s t-shirt all the way up till her tits and her short’s all the way down almost exposing her pussy. There was so much exposed skin in the middle. I gulped.

“Do you want to clean me too?” swetha teased, her lips turning into a smile

“Yes..” i said kissing swetha.

It was the same game we had played before when i had poured chocolate ice cream into swetha’s navel and ate out of it. I have been horny all day imagining swetha with yogendarji and now seeing them at the dining table, i wanted her even more. i pushed swetha over the bed and started with her navel. I licked swetha’s navel and stomach leaving traces of my saliva all over as swetha wrapped my head with her legs giving out slow moans. I slowly traced my tongue from swetha’s navel to stomach to her tits. Swetha lifted her t-shirt even more giving me access to her hardened nipples. I bit her nipples in lust as swetha let out a moan. “Ahhh…. slow…” I continued my sucking for a while alternating between her tits and then moved up to her lips and kissed her. After a while of kissing swetha held my head and pushed me back to her tits, i started sucking her nipples again when swetha pushed me further down to her navel and kept pushing me all the way to her shorts. I knew what she wanted. I moved all the way down making myself comfortable between her legs and removed swetha’s shorts button and unzipped it, exposing her pussy.

“Is this the reason you took a long bath today?” i asked seeing swetha’s smooth pussy with no hair. She had shaved it all.

“Yes…” swetha said looking down at me as she turned all red.

“Is it for yogendarji” i asked getting turned on

“Yes..” swetha said closing her eyes and falling back to the pillow.

Swetha knew i liked her shaved pussy, so she had reserved it for special occasions like our anniversary, birthdays etc.. when i could see her pink pussy lips in full glory, but, seeing her do the same for yogendarji sent a pang of jealousy. I wanted to fuck her but also punish her a little.

“Stand up on the bed and undress” i ordered swetha as i got down the bed.

Swetha knew something was up but she followed my instructions. She stood on the bed, took off her top and wiggled her shorts down and dropped it on the floor. She looked at me unsure as i inspected her body.

“Lift your hands” i said looking up as swetha did as i said.

Swetha didn't have a speck of hair on her body. Her armpits, pussy everything was shaved and ready to please yogendarji.

“What happened?” swetha asked unsure as she stood on the bed naked.

“Is this all to please yogendarji” i asked glancing at her shaved pussy and armpits when swetha understood what was going on.

“...yes….” swetha said with a little shyness.

I was horny and jealous. I got myself undressed.

“Get on your four” i said as swetha took a doggy position showing me her sexy ass.

“Spread your legs”

I put my hand between her legs, feeling her soft moist pussy as swetha shivered at my touch. I then moved my hand up her crack. I spread her ass cheeks to peek at her asshole. All clean, shaved and ready to please, just like on our anniversary. I tenderly moved my hand back to her pussy lips and slapped it.

“Ahhh” swetha moaned in pain, not expecting that.

Swetha turned back to look at me and my hard on, but, didn’t say anything and got ready for my next hit. With every hit i could feel swetha’s juices flowing and her pussy lips turning from pink to red.

“Ahhh.. ahhh”

“Baby.. please … ahhh” swetha kept moaning in pain and pleasure.

I slapped her pussy lips couple more times until swetha could no longer take it and tried closing her legs. I let her close her legs and spanked her ass hard.

“Ahhhh baby… that hurts” swetha moaned.

I couldn’t control myself. I spanked her ass until it turned red and swetha collapsed on the bed breathing heavy. “Please baby… aahh” swetha said breathing heavy

“Get up swetha, i am not done” i said as swetha got up. Her legs trembling now

Swetha got up and put her pussy close to my cock head for me to stop

I gave her few more spanks and massaged swetha’s ass and banged my cock into her pussy as she gasped.

“Ahhh …. “ swetha moaned. I then stood still as she slowly moved back and forth fucking my cock. Her moans slowly filling up the room.

My cock was drenched with swetha’s juices. “Ahhhh… uugghh” i moaned as my cock started getting harder and pulsating at every stroke.

Swetha kept moving her ass fucking, my cock as i received her with even more power. Everytime i spanked her ass, swetha would move her ass faster making me almost cum. We kept fucking each other, swetha’s juices dripped all over the bed. It was heaven on bed as i tried in vain to control my cock. It was time. I grabbed swetha’s ass, holding it still and started fucking her hard as swetha started moaning louder.

“Yes.. baby.. Fuck me”

“Fuck me like a whore”

“Yes….yes… ahhhh”

I kept fucking swetha for several minutes and we both finally climaxed and fell onto the bed panting.

I emptied myself in swetha’s warm juices.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:00 AM