Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RahulKunal View Post
To all those stupids who keep posting all that big comments. You guys are no saints, you are in a sex story forum and not in a cultural development world conference god damn it.. Just get it and get out of the story if you dont like it. Let the author continue as his wish..

breville1-

Come on, man! Let me say something in my defense....

I write "big comments" because I'm interested in the story. That can only be good for the writer. As far as I am aware, this writer IS writing his own stuff. And since we are in a forum....we can comment as we want, just like you did. Perfectly OK for you to express your point about some one else's comment (including mine). In a forum it IS OK to discuss back and forth and I do like that. Sometimes we get people saying they didn't like something.....that's why it is a forum.....there is positive and negative.

It takes a lot of effort to write a story. Many of us appreciate that. I would be the first to complain if people start denigrating the writer's effort. But I can still express an opinion on the story, negatively or positively depending on my interests. When the writer publishes something here, they do know that people will comment.

Nevertheless, it is heartening to see so many readers writing in support of the writer. My appreciation for this story has certainly grown, especially in this second part, after they come back from the village.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 11:00 AM