Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Hi roc-rol,

to be very honest, even i dont hang around on these forums for upliftment of my soul, etc

i too only come here for titillation, etc - which is why i congratulated this author the moment he started this thread (which was wayyyyyyyy earlier than you got involved)

from that first post onwards, i have tried to say that no real person likes humiliation, so stop that , you are a good writer, move in a good direction, and everyone will love your story, etc. - this is what i have said throughout)

i have never said that you shut this thread

the problem is --- the direction that the author has chosen, soon that will lead to so much humiliation that YOU will start begging the author to shut this thread

(for example, on one story by someone called mumbaicuckold very very recently - with, i think wife named priyanka and lover named Javed, author was forced to not only stop story, but even remove all past posts.)

for example, in this current story, soon, it is likely that wife will ask husband to get out of the house and stay in a hotel since she wants to fuck Yogendra (already she has asked husband to leave early), then she will ask husband to fuck her used body (already done in part 1) and then suck Yogendra's semen out of her pussy (already done implicitly in part 1), etc. So, you will soon get disturbed by this story and start begging the author to end it.

I don't want to hate this story and so I am saying that the author should take the story in a direction that most readers enjoy

have a cool pint mate, and think long and hard about your life choices

breville1-

I'm not sure that this story will end up with humiliation and degradation. Swetha asking to be alone with yogi whil Anil kicks his heels is not a good sign. But if it means Anil can enjoy with Ganga in that timeframe it's fine.

I now feel that with 4 characters involved we have the makings of a good erotic drama, especially since Swetha is absolutely against Anil enjoying with Ganga. As long as they were both enjoying her being with another man it was fine. That was to satisfy Anil even though she ended up enjoying more. And we read about Anil's feelings when he felt that she was too attached to Yogi. But to do a fair exchange is not in her books....she loves her husband and doesn't want to share him.

In essence, though they are excited by all this stuff, deep down they really don't want to share with others because of the obvious risk of attachment. This is a perfect set up for a classic struggle of marriage, love and the desire to add new interest to their sex life.

So I'm waiting eagerly for the next update....

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 10:59 AM