Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
After few minutes, swetha came out with a white t-shirt and blue jeans short. The short was not that short but it did show off swetha’s legs. I could also see the curves of swetha’s tits through the t-shirt. She was not wearing anything inside.

“Wow.. you are going all out ha” i said glancing swetha’s long legs

“It’s not that short… is it?” swetha asked

“Yogendarji always tries to command me… so i thought i will tease him back” swetha added pulling her t-shirt down to cover her navel.

“Won’t yogendarji suspect that i might know what’s going on… if you go out like that?” i asked wondering if this is ok.

“I don’t think so. He thinks these kind of clothes are normal in cities. Also… he actually suspects you're focusing on ganga rather than on us… we saw the clothes you bought her” swetha replied

“I was going to tell you. I bought them so i don’t have to take her in an old saree” i said too quickly

“I know… it’s fine anand.. “ swetha said but i don’t think she was fine.

We both came out for dinner. Ganga was arranging the plates. Me and swetha sat together and started on our dinner. Ganga informed yogendarji was on a call. We finished our dinner and both sat on the couch to watch TV.

After few mins, yogendarji came over for dinner. Swetha put her hand on mine and crossed her legs giving yogendarji a nice view of her long legs. Yogendarji sat at the dining table stealing glances of swetha as we watched TV. After few mins, ganga called swetha over for something in the kitchen. I watched as ganga whispered something to swetha

I was still on the couch and from the corner of my eye started looking towards swetha as she took a dish from the kitchen and started serving yogendarji. Everytime she served him a spoon, her t-shirt lifted up, giving yogendarji a glance of her navel. The t-shirt was never that short to show swetha’s navel so easily and that's when it hit me, swetha had lowered her short down a few inches. Swetha stayed by yogendarji as he ate and served him whatever he needed. As swetha was stretching out for a dish at the end of the table, yogendarji squeezed swetha’s waist with his eating hand, pasting rice and dal all over her stomach and navel. The food was smeared all over swetha’s waist sticking to her body as some of it fell to floor. Swetha quickly withdrew and looked over to me as i ignored her stare.

“Sorry, swethaji…. I was trying to take the water” yogendarji said moving his other hand to swehta’s navel in an attempt to clean it.

“Its ok Yogendarji” swetha said looking at me and letting him clean it with his other hand. As the cleaning continued swetha moved her t-shirt up for him to have a better access. I could see swetha’s fair tits, her t-shirt just covering her nipple.

As yogendarji continued cleaning, he took a few glances to see what i was doing, i acted watching TV, satisfied, he went on cleaning swetha’s navel and then licked some of the dal with his tongue. He took his time licking all over swetha’s stomach and navel hole without missing a spot, he was practically eating out of swetha’s stomach as swetha moved closer, burying his head into her navel, her eyes closed, her teeth biting into her lips.

I was sure swetha was going to stop him any time but she let yogendarji do as he please. I thought i was going to cum.

Yogendarji slowly started moving up swetha’s navel to her tits when she quickly backed off coming to her senses.

“Thanks yognedarji. Its clean enough now” swetha said blushing and covering herself and served him some rice

After some time, yogendarji was done and returned back to his room. Swetha looked over at me, signaling to come to bedroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-05-2019, 10:55 AM