Me My Wife and the Local Gunda
The entire day I remained busy so could not think much about Rashmi and Javed.In the evening while leaving the office i received sms from Rashmi informing me that she will be late due to work.She also asked me to get the dinner from outside for three persons as she informed me that her friend is going to accompany her for dinner.She had not mentioned the name of her friend.When i replied her sms asking about the third person she answered through sms that i will come to know. I left the office for my home.After reaching at our building there was no trace of Javed.Rashmi must had informed him also about her late coming.

I got freshened up after reaching our flat.As i came out of the bathroom in short and vest i saw myself in the mirror.I realized though i am fair and with above average looks i was really weak and small compare to the huge frame of Javed.Really i was no match to his big strong physic.It made me completely nervous tensed and more than that quite scared.All the thoughts of Javed touching Rashmi openly in front of me,both locked in side the lift and Javed playing with Rashmi's sexy body while i was waiting out side the lift The humiliation i had to go in the morning by helping Rashmi to wear those clothing selected by Javed including her undergarments coming in my mind.But then i realized that though i am scared , i am getting little hard between my legs.When i lowered my short and underwear i found my dick had become little hard.

" Am i enjoying all this humiliation " I thought myself. Seeing my dick the image of Javed's huge circumcised cock on the Rashmi's mobile came in front of me and had to admit my self that In compare to His monster mine is nothing but a small tiny nunni as rashmi had mentioned to Javed. All these thoughts are too much for me so i decided to relax a bit by watching some comedy shows on TV.
After getting bit relaxed i went to the restaurant to get the dinner for three as instructed by Rashmi.
After coming back i kept myself busy doing some work on my laptop.At about 10.30 PM i got an SMS from Rashmi that she is reaching in ten minutes.I went to the balcony to see who is coming with Rashmi.I saw Javed standing at the gate of our building .He was wearing some tight short and vest almost same as me.But the contrast was he was looking huge in those.From my balcony also i could see his big and powerful muscles all over his body i even could see some big tatoo on his big powerful arms.
In mean while I saw Rashmi's cab reaching our compound.Rashmi came out of the cab.She was in the same sari which she wear today for Javed. Due to the late night there was no body on the road.I realized that Rashmi was alone and no traces of her friend. As the cab went away i saw Javed moved towards Rashmi and to my complete surprised kissed her on her chicks and said some thing in her ears.Rashmi blushed and saw upwards.Seeing me standing there and watching helplessly Javed kissing her on the road itself she waved her hand to me.Javed also gave at me his typical arrogant look.

Rashmi came inside the gate of our building followed by Javed.Like last night i was sure that he would put his hands on my sexy wife.I opened the door of our flat to check at the lift to see weather my fear is true or not. The display was showing the Lift was coming upwards and unlike yesterday the Lift did not stop in between and directly reached on our floor.
As the door of the lift opened what i saw was shocker.Javed was standing with my sexy wife Rashmi in his strong arms.He came out of the lift carrying Rashmi in his big strong arms like carrying a beautiful doll.I looked at them with complete surprised and shock could not say a single word.

"I got my ankle little hurt " Rashmi informed me.
" Where is your bedroom " Javed asked me while entering our flat still carrying Rashmi in his arms in arrogant tone as if he was master and i am his servant 
I helplessly showed our bedroom to him with my hand.He carried Rashmi to our bedroom and put her slowly on the bed.
In very few days Javed had entered our bedroom carrying my sexy faithful wife of so many years in his strong arms and i am helpless to stop him.
As he kept Rashmi on our bed,I saw Javed purposely removed the pallu of Rashmi's sari.Now Rashmi was lying on the bed with her pallu on her side thus exposing her sexy shaped boobs in semi transparent matching sleeveless blouse
to Javed.I shocked to see the front three hooks of her blouse had already unbuttoned.Javed was enjoying the sexy show of almost half of Rashmi's cleavage.He could easily see the light colored bra which he had selected for Rashmi to wear from the half opened semitransparent blouse.Rashmi did not even try to put her pallu back allowing Javed to enjoy the show.I was watching helplessly.As me and Javed both standing near each other almost in the same clothing i was like a small child in front of him.
" Thanks Javed for helping me " Rashmi said.
" You also should thank him Amit " Rashmi almost ordered me
Though i was reluctant but when Javed looked at me in that arrogant look i thanked him due to fear.
" Ohh Rashmi i completely enjoyed lifting sexy woman like you and carried you to your bedroom and bye the way thanks for wearing at least one thing which i selected in the morning " Javed said openly in front of me pointing toward her boobs.Rashmi blushed realizing Javed was mentioning about her bra.
" OHH Javed not one thing but both the things, am i right Amit ? " Rashmi said
I was in shock and did not answer.
" Your wife is asking you some thing ?" Javed said in commanding voice putting his big strong hands on my shoulder.
" Yes " I said meekly.
" Wow Really but how can I accept it? I did not see that " Javed asked Rashmi in naughty tone.
" Do not worry Javed you will see it soon have patience " Rashmi said in even more naughty tone. 
I was standing there completely defeated.My fate had been decided and nothing i could do about it.

The night had just started.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Givemeextra - 06-05-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Givemeextra - 06-05-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by raj6556 - 13-07-2021, 04:34 PM