Me My Wife and the Local Gunda
From Unknown no: Hi Rashmi this is Javed.
Rashmi : Hi
Javed : Thanks for giving me your mobile no.
Rashmi : Its ok why had you SMS me so late in the night
Javed : Just to tell you you are really beautiful, sexy and hot.
Rashmi : Thanks but this is what you had told me in the morning and evening also.
Javed : Yes but i could not stop praising you again and one more thing you have the sexiest pair of butts i have seen in my life.
Rashmi : OHH thanks so thats why you are putting your hands on those.Thats enough praise for tonight 
Javed : Ok good night sexy.
Rashmi : Good night.

I was stunned.I just could not understand what to do.How could some local gunda seduce my faithful wife of eight years in just two days.He was sending her SMS telling her she looks hot and sexy,praising her sexy ass and above all Rashmi had no objection about it.I was feeling defeated.I came out of the bathroom switched of the light.I saw at Rashmi,she was sleeping peacefully.I laid beside her and tried to sleep but could not.Just thinking of up to what extend the flirting between my sexy wife and Javed would go.

I got up late than usual in the morning as i could not sleep properly inthe night thinking about Rashmi and Javed.I still could not believe my faithful wife not only allowing but also enjoying the flirting from some local low class gunda. I could hear the noise of shower in the bathroom.Rashmi was having shower.I got up from the bed.I saw Rashmi's mobile on the side table of the bed.I picked up the mobile and again looked in her message box. I again surprised to see new massage chat at 7.00 inthe morning and this time i saw not unknown number but Rashmi had saved it as Javed.
Javed : Good morning sexy
Rashmi : Good morning Javed. It seems you generally get up early in the morning.
Javed : Not usually but last night i could not sleep as i was thinking about you only
Rashmi : OHH really
Javed : Yes sexy you are really so hot
Rashmi : Common Javed stop flirting now
Javed : Are you going to office on normal time only?
Rashmi : Yes 
Javed : Ok then i will see you at the entrance of your building.
Rashmi : You will only see me and not touch me ok
Javed : Why baby you does not like my touch
Rashmi : Not like that but like this in open i does not like.
Javed : Ok sexy as you say but you should give me opportunity to feel your sexy body promise.
Rashmi : Ok Javed promise you will get your chance.
Javed : By the way what are you going to wear today.
Rashmi : As you had accepted my condition not to touch me in open i give you chance to decide what i should wear but remember i had to wear it for my office.
Javed : OHHH Thanks sexy so nice of you but i does not seen your wardrobe but still let me tell you what to wear 
Rashmi : Ok Javed i will give you opportunity to come to my house i see my wardrobe in future
Javed : Does you have leggings?
Rashmi : Yes i had.Do you like me to wear tight legging instead of salwar
Javed : Yes i am sure you must be looking really sexy and hot in those tight leggings.So i could see the shape of your sexy legs in those leggings.Wear some short matching kurti.It will look traditional but sexy.
Rashmi : Ok Javed as you wish.see you after some time.
I just could not believe on my eyes.Rashmi and Javed were taking entire flirting to next level.Javed was now asking Rashmi what to wear and Rashmi was more than happy to follow his suggestion.I kept her mobile back.
I saw white legging and black short kurti on the bed.She had kept it to wear after bath while going to office.Even though this type of leggings and kurti she used to wear many time for going to office today she is wearing it for Javed.
Rashmi came out of the bathroom.She had her towel wrapped around her body.She was looking dam hot and sexy as usual.
"Are you ok dear,You got up late today " Rashmi asked me 
" Ohh i am ok " I said.

She smiled at me and removed her towel.She was wearing dark colored bra and light colored bikini Panty."Wow" She could have given hard on to even a dead man In next twenty minutes she got ready to go to office.She was wearing white leggings and black kurti as per Javed's wish.She told that she had kept my breakfast ready and gave me good bye kiss before leaving to office.I went to the balcony and saw Javed was already at our gate waiting for Rashmi to come down.As Rashmi came out of the gate first she looked up and waved me as usual.I waved back.Now she went near to Javed.But as promised by him he did not touch her.Javed said some thing to her to which she smiled and answered him back.For next two minutes they were chatting.Rashmi saw her cab coming so she moved little away from Javed and get into the cab.While getting int o the cab she again looked towards me and seeing me standing in the balcony she waved me.I came inside feeling very sad and some what humiliated.I was understanding the fact that Rashmi was getting attracted towards Javed more and more.

Then i realized that not only she was allowing Javed to flirt or should i say more than flirt but she was doing it without trying to hide from me.She had saved his number by his name and did not delete the SMS chats from her phone asif she wanted me to read those.So what was there in her mind? Was she punishing me for not being man enough to stop Javed from touching her indecently by humiliating me.But up to what level she wanted to take this humiliation i did not know.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 4 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Givemeextra - 06-05-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Givemeextra - 06-05-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by raj6556 - 13-07-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by PAATROW - 10-05-2019, 07:38 AM