Me My Wife and the Local Gunda
Next night after having dinner Rashmi suggested me to go out for walk which i readily agreed.We came out of our building compound.It was 10.30 in the night so there was no body on the road except three peoples who were there at the opposite side of the road.I saw two off these two were young boys who were standing and the other one was sitting on the bullet.
The person who was sitting on the bullet looked matured almost same age as mine may be one or two years older not sure.All three started looking at Rashmi.It was obvious though as Rashmi was looking hot as usual.She was wearing perfectly fitted 3/4 th Track pant which was showing her sexy fair calf and white T shirt.One could easily imagine the sexy shape of Rashmi's thighs, ass and boobs.

The person sitting on the bullet was looking quite huge man.Though he was sitting on the bullet, one could easily guess that he must be atleast six feet tall.From his looks and appearance one could easily say that he is gunda type person.The way he was looking at Rashmi was making me nervous.I was used to see many men looking at Rashmi with hungry eyes but for the first time some gunda type of person was looking at Rashmi that also from very close distance. Rashmi for sure also saw those persons looking at her but did not show much discomfort as she was also used to it.We took 15 minutes walk and came back to out building.

As we came towards the gate of our building i saw the same man sitting on the bullet was standing at the entrance of our building gate.He had parked his bullet just near by.Now he was alone.The other two young guys were not there.The person was really huge.He was atleast six feet tall or may be bit more.From his face he was looking dominating and dangerous.He was wearing some old Gin Trouser and sleeveless vest and typical local gunda attire.He had big strong biceps and forearms,broad and strong chest and shoulders.He was easily the double the size of mine.From the voice he was talking on phone i realized he had very dominating voice.He was scolding somebody in a very rough language.I was getting nervous. We passed him and As we moved towards the gate of our building i suddenly saw while still talking on phone he just brushed Rashmi's ass with his big hand.Rashmi looked at him with little bit of shock and anger.Though i saw what happened some how i did not get courage to questioned him about his indecent behavior may be due to his size or arrogant and dominating look i did not know.So i kept moving inside our building.Rashmi followed me.But i was sure that Rashmi had realized that i had seen that gunda brushing her ass with his big hand.Once we entered our flat she did not say any thing and went to bathroom to get freshened up.After we went to sleep she just said good night to me and slept.I knew she was angry of my cowardly behavior though she did not say about it.

The next morning Rashmi got ready to go to the office.I was going late today as i had some work done on my laptop regarding my project.As usual Rashmi was looking hot and sexy in perfectly fitted white salwar and matching sleeve less maroon color kurti.Inside she was wearing a bikini type panty and black bra.She said bye and give me kiss on my cheeks as usual.As Rashmi was working in IT, she had cab service to pick and drop at home from her Office.I went to the balcony to wave bye to Rashmi. I shocked to see the same gunda was standing next to the gate of our building.I really got tensed. Rashmi came down and came out of our building.She looked up to wave bye to me.I also waved bye to her nervously.

As Rashmi came out of the gate,that gunda moved towards her and said some thing to her.I could not hear what he said to her but i saw Rashmi did not pay attention to him.He again said some thing and came very close to her and touched her ass again with his big hand.I really got tensed but still did not get courage to go down and asked that gunda to move away from Rashmi.I saw he again touched her ass and asked her some thing again.This time Rashmi said some thing to him and moved away from him.Fortunately Rashmi's cab came that time.While entering in the cab Rashmi looked up towards me and gave angry look at me.
I knew Rashmi had realized i was watching helplessly and cowardly some local gunda touching her sexy ass.To my horror that gunda also looked upward and gave very arrogant and dominating look to me.So he was also realized that i am looking him touching my wife's ass and did not have courage to come to her aid as i was scared of him. It was just the beginning worst was yet to come for me.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 7 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Givemeextra - 06-05-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by Givemeextra - 06-05-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by raj6556 - 13-07-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: Me My Wife and the Local Gunda - by PAATROW - 10-05-2019, 07:38 AM