A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
“Amey, it’s okay, I know what you guys do.”

“What,” I became a bit tensed, “What are you talking about?”

“I am saying that I know what you and Samiksha do to keep yourselves going. And I am bitterly disappointed with you. I didn’t want to bring this up now but you brought up the topic.”

“I don’t understand what you are saying.”

“Come on Amey, I thought you are my friend that is why I confided on you. But I realized that you never considered me a friend.”

“What are you trying to say,” all the effect that the whisky had inside me started dozing away.

“That I know about the cuckolding thing that you and Samiksha are into to earn money. And to be honest I don’t judge you for it. I know that the circumstances have pushed you into it but what bothers me is that you never considered me your friend else you would have told me the same way I told you.”

I became a bit defensive and finally agreed, “It’s not like that, but how did you to come to know.”

“That’s not the point. The thing is that you didn’t feel it’s important to tell me about it after I shared everything with you.”

“I know and I am sorry about it but try to understand, I am so embarrassed and ashamed of what we did. Ashamed of what Samiksha had to go through because of me. Don’t you feel the same way for Richa?”

“Of course we initially felt very ashamed of it.”

“Initially! Are you not ashamed of it now?”

He smiled, “it’s not like that. Initially we both were really apprehensive about it but we have come a long way now.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, initially we were really worried when Richa would have to visit strangers. I would always wonder what kind of people would be meeting Richa, she could even be subject to a lot of abuse. It used to give me sleepless nights but thankfully she never complained of people blatantly abusing her.”

“But that doesn’t mean it cannot happen in the future right,” I protested.

“As I said Amey, we have come a long way now. Richa doesn’t visit such strangers anymore; it’s a thing of the past.”

I interrupted him, “So you have stopped doing it, so how do you guys earn money now?”

He smiled, “Calm down my friend, unlike you I will tell you everything. After Richa visited a few clients, we came to know of a club which caters to adventurous couples like us. It is a swinger and cuckold lifestyle club where the members are renowned businessmen, bureaucrats and politicians. We joined the club, and it’s the safest thing that we came across and there is no looking behind now. And guess what, we earn so much in one day, that it can sustain us for at least 2 months.”

The mention of the club and earning so much money started getting me interested but I still wasn’t convinced, “I don’t understand, now you guys have joined a club, aren’t you pushing Richa deeper into a hole.”

“As I told you, we had initial apprehensions about it, but after a few visits I started noticing subtle changes in Richa’s behavior. She was more open when we were having sex and she had gotten out of her shell. Having sex with her now is such an amazing experience now and it has made our bond even stronger. We enjoy having sex together, having our fantasies fulfilled and earn money at the same time. We earn money for what we enjoy doing.”

Noticing the confused look on my face, he held my hand and dragged me into the room from where we could see both Richa and Samiksha in the kitchen.

“Look at Richa now, have a look at the way she is dressed and try to remember the first time when you saw her. She never used to dress so provocatively and didn’t show any skin. But look at her now, doesn’t she look gorgeous and sexy. She was so religious before but now she worships only dicks.” He grinned.

I again started staring at her; she had indeed become sexy and gave a tough competition to Samiksha in the sexiness quotient.

He then again interrupted me, “The reason I am telling you all this is that, even you and Samiksha can join the club if you guys are interested.”

“What? Are you crazy, you think Samiksha will ever agree to this?” Saying this I bit my tongue realizing that unintentionally I let him know that I was already convinced to join the club and it all depended if Samiksha agrees to it.

He smiled and patted by back “Buddy, let me tell you one thing with experience, all women have a slut hidden deep inside them. It just takes the right moment and treatment to turn her into one.”

Reality struck me hard again, as the flashback of Alok and Vikram unceremoniously ravaging my wife started playing in my head again and rigorous moans let out by Samiksha while being fucked started playing as music to my ears.

He again interrupted me “Tell me one thing, did you notice any change in Samiksha’s behavior after you were cuckolded last few times.”

I didn’t answer him, how could I, here was my friend asking me vividly personal questions about my wife and most of the answers were embarrassingly true.

He smiled, “I understand and get it.” He looked at Samiksha, “If you agree Amey, then leave convincing Samiksha on us. We will get her onboard.”

He then looked at me demanding an answer. I nodded and he smiled and shouted “Richa, came you come here for a minute dear.”

I was surprised and a tight fear gripped me, “Why are you calling her?”

He pulled me into the balcony again and in a few seconds Richa entered the balcony standing in front of us in her newly found sexy avatar.

“Sweetheart, Amey has agreed to join the club but is not sure Samiksha would agree,” the words out of Pratik’s mouth surprised me even further.

What the hell was going on? Did Richa know that this proposal was going to be put before me? Was this the reason they visited. But before I could gather my thoughts, Richa walked towards me and stood dangerously close to me bringing her lips close to my ear and whispered, “The way you were checking me out when I entered your home, I knew you would agree.”

The enchanting fragrance of the woman along with the sight of the milky white slopes of her breasts visible through her transparent saree had me dumbfounded. I was lost for words when she slid aside a portion of her pallu giving me full sight of her right breast and part of her left breast.

The blouse itself was very tight and made of a thin fabric, making her breasts to thrust out, invite, provoke and cause lust. And that indeed worked, as I started lusting for her. She held my hand and placed it on the slopes of her breasts which were not covered by the blouse. I wanted to slid my hand underneath the fabric and caress her breasts, but she held my hand firmly not giving me free access to unexplored territory.

Instead she started taking my had towards her bare navel making its way through the valley of her breasts and I enjoyed the teasing as I felt her smooth skin through my fingers which had reached her navel and I intentionally slid my finger aggressively into her belly button to which she let out a soft moan, ”Aahh!”

But before we could proceed further, Samiksha came from the kitchen standing at the balcony door behind us and said,” Come on guys, dinner is ready.”

She instantly released my hand and I quickly removed my finger from her belly button and she slightly adjusted her pallu to cover her bosom. Samiksha took us by surprise but it was a close call. As we were going inside to have dinner both Richa and Pratik looked at me and winked. I was excited by the teasing of Richa but the sudden entrance of Samiksha brought me back to my senses.

But Richa was in no mood to stop, even while having dinner she continued having a direct eye contact with me with the occasional flirtatious touching with her feet under the table. The whole incident was making me hard and by then they both started leaving after dinner and desert.

While leaving our home Richa again brushed past me while my eyes wandered to the lovely expanse of her back and her luscious ass.

As soon as they left, Samiksha made her way to the kitchen to do the dishes, whereas the entire episode with Richa started playing in my head. I started to get hard again and the moment of me sliding my finger inside Richa’s belly button played inside my head I became rock hard. Electricity ran through me and I wanted to release the sexual tension building inside me.
I entered the kitchen where Samiksha was doing the dishes in the kitchen sink. She had tucked in the pallu of her saree to her waist and the droplets of water on her bare hips and hand made her sexier. I made my way over to her, my hands touching the sides of her waist as I went down and kissed her neckline. Her head dropped back a little moaning in pleasure. She could feel my breath along her neck and she smiled as my hands went up the front of her saree.

She started blushing, “What are you doing? Can’t you see that I am doing the dishes here?”

I wrapped my hands around her and held her tighter, “But I want to do something else,” whispering into her ear and licking her ear at the same time.

“Mmmph, baby let me do the dishes first na.”

I started rubbing my hard dick over her buttocks and started licking her neckline whilst my hands started making their way towards her breasts.

She started breathing heavily as my dry humping started to take pace. She then turned around and looked towards me and smiled as she leaned in and kissed me.I kissed her more passionately my tongue started digging deep into her mouth tasting her sweet lips and mouth. She moved her body into mine as I messed with her blouse behind her back.
I undid them pretty quickly and before she knew it the pallu of her saree was on the floor. She was standing in front of me with the pallu on the floor and the blouse just loosely covering her bosom in the front as I undid her blouse from the back.

I smiled and kissed her lips as I lifted her and pushed her to the end of the kitchen counter and started licking her neck. I pinned her against the wall and lifted her saree and petticoat and spread her legs apart, reaching out to the moist cotton panties she was wearing. I pulled down the panties, with the saree and petticoat pushed right upto her hips as I started getting down right in front of her putting my lips onto her pussy.

I could just feel the wetness drip off of her pussy lips as she moaned and groaned feeling my breath touch herself. She looked down at me as she ran her fingers through my hair.
“Mmm, I like running my fingers through your hair.”

I smiled at her before my tongue parted my lips and licked her shaven pussy lips before parting them with my tongue to lick her clit. Touching her swollen clit slightly with the tip of my tongue, I flickered it over her making her moan loudly. I loved the feeling of making her moan and ask for more. The same way Alok and Vikram had her moaning like a crazy slut in front of me. She looked at me with her enticing eyes, her mouth half open with moans circulating the kitchen. Her hands were pressed against the kitchen counter granite as she moaned.

"Amey..." She moaned silently as I lifted her legs over my shoulder to get more involved with my tongue. Samiksha looked at me and smiled, she wanted to be fucked really bad, but I was teasing her way to much, and I enjoyed it. I looked at her moaning loud and realized that I was driving her insane. I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and took her legs off my shoulders. Looking at what I had just done to her pussy, I felt my hard cock growing harder in my pants. I quicky took off my clothes and stood in front of her in my boxers. I looked at her legs spread wide as I pulled my cock out of the boxers and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Samiksha looked at me and moaned trying to hold her composure but it wasn't helping that my cock was inches away from fucking her. "Fuck me..." She whimpered in pain for my cock.

"Oh you want this huh?" I held my cock tightly pressing it into her. She nodded biting her lip. I smiled grabbing the back of her hair. "Suck on it." I pushed her off the counter to her hands and knees in front of me. She smiled as I sat down on the stool and she kneeled in front of me gripping my cock in her hand.
"Mmm..." She said slightly looking at it. I looked at her and smiled.

"Come on baby, suck it." I grabbed the back of her head once again shoving her mouth onto my cock. I automatically deep throated her causing her to choke. She made a gagging noise as I pulled my big cock out of her mouth. "Oh yeah, you like it?"

"Yes." Was all she could say.
The clinking noise of her bangles along with the gagging noise of my cock inside her mouth was like ecstasy to my ears.

I picked her up and placed her on the counter where she was seated before and this time I just pulled out her hanging blouse, exposing her pink bra which were tightly holding her ripe mangoes and then once again ran my cock over her soaking pussy lips.
I pulled down the fabric of her bra exposing her aroused erect nipples.
"Don't tease me anymore." She pleaded. I just smiled putting the head of my cock into her pussy as I leaned in and kissed her nipples with my mouth. She smiled down as she put her hands on my head again running her fingers through my hair. "Fuck me." She said moaning and begging. "I want you inside me."

I then slammed my cock into her pussy. Her wetness gripped around my cock never wanting to let it go.
She moaned as I fucked her pussy roughly. I moaned into her body as I pounded further and further until I hit her g-spot. She could feel me penetrating her harder and harder as she screamed at the top of her lungs inside the kitchen. Her nipples were hard and pushing into my chest as I pushed back and forth into her.

I grabbed her arms and held them down onto the granite counter as I viciously fucked her pussy tearing it apart. She could feel her body reaching its climax as I hit her g-spot making her squirt all over my penis and the counter. She could feel her hand release and she put it onto my shoulder as I fucked her harder.

The scene of Vikram violating Samiksha started playing in my head. I wanted to enact what he did with Samiksha as I always felt that she enjoyed the way he treated her. I wanted to compete with him in order to satisfy my ego.

"Come here, I got another surprise for you." I said pulling her to her knees on the floor. She got on her hands and knees while again pulling down the petticoat which was still intact on her waist while she was being fucked, and I shoved my cock deep within her mouth again. Her lips curled into a smiled as my cock slammed deep into her mouth. Her lips gripped around it as she sucked and licked like the world was ending. I pulled her head close and I realized that I was about to cum inside her mouth.
I again thought how Vikram had cum inside her mouth and I held the back of her head tightly while she looked at me helplessly. She knew that I was intent on cumming inside her mouth. Within a couple of strokes I started cumming deep inside her throat almost choking her and after the release of the last drop of semen, I took out my cock from her mouth and lied down on the floor tired. Even Samiksha lay on the floor, beads of sweat flowing on her naked breasts. Then I saw a few drops of semen flowing out of her mouth, which made her look sexy and my cum slut and I was content that I could mete out the same treatment to her as Vikram.
But then to my surprise, she didn’t run to the bathroom to throw up, but she swallowed my cum. I smiled and I started to relate to what Pratik had said earlier and I thought to myself, “Maybe the slut hidden inside Samiksha is finally coming out.”

Meanwhile, Pratik picked up his cellphone to make a call as he was driving back home with Richa in the front seat.
“Hello, we met them today and I think we can get them to join the club sooner than expected.”
“Didn’t I tell you that Richa’s magic will work? Give us a few more days and then I am sure we can have them join the club. And don’t forget my commission.” Saying this Pratik cut the call.
Richa was listening patiently as her husband struck the deal with the person on the other side of the phone.

“You think I went too far with Amey?”

“Not at all sweetie, you had him craving for you and it was a treat to watch.”

“I saw you ogling at Samiksha the whole time; you want to fuck her, don’t you.” She said teasingly.

He didn’t reply but just smiled sheepishly.

And unknown to Samiksha, she was slowly but steadily becoming the fantasy of many.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby - by hornieboy - 22-12-2018, 09:01 AM