A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
The smile on my face while leaving Vikram’s hotel room had definitely angered Samiksha. The whole way back home she was furious about it and it was quite visible on her face. The fact that I also masturbated in front of her and came on her while she was being fucked by Vikram also made me feel guilty but that moment of ecstasy had taken over my soul and consciousness.

My mind was filled with lust when I saw Vikram breaking down my wife’s defenses and fucking her the way she was not fucked and ravaged before. I had always been gentle with her and always thought this was how we should make love.

But then the way she was enjoying all the rough pounding by Vikram was also playing in the back of my mind.

The moment we reached our home she ran into the bedroom and banged the door behind her. I knew this was going to be a very delicate and tough moment in our marriage. One wrong move and it could spoil and wreck our marriage. But even I was furious at that time, the hard and rough fucking of my wife by Vikram was still playing in my head constantly.
But sanity caught hold of me and I tried to diffuse the situation. After all it was a decision taken by both of us to go ahead with it. I went into the bedroom to check in on Samiksha.

This was going to be the toughest conversation that I was going to have with her for a while. She was lying on the bed head down and crying. I went close to her to pacify her.

“What happened baby? I know this was tough but please tell me what is wrong.”

She just turned around, her eyes all red with tears. “You are asking me what happened? That man was having sex with me, was treating me like a filthy whore and what were you doing. You masturbated to all that and above all that you sprayed your cum on me infront of that asshole Vikram. Instead of feeling bad for me you were actually enjoying it. And what were you and Vikram smiling about when I came out of the bathroom. Did you forget that I am your wife and what I was going through?

She stared into my eyed demanding answers. I knew she meant business and I somehow had to diffuse the situation. Deep inside I knew that she enjoyed the fucking by Vikram and it was only my reaction that had angered her. But saying that out would be the stupidest thing that could do at that moment of time.

I went close and lied next to her.

“Baby I know what you are going through and trust me it isn’t easy for me too. When he was touching you I just wanted to punch him. But when he started to have sex with you, it just made me realize that maybe I was doing it the wrong way all this while. Baby, I could see the pleasure in your eyes and body which honestly I was never able to give you.”

She tried to interrupt me, “Baby what are you sayii...”

“sshhh please let me speak baby. To be very honest, I realized at that moment that I maybe a good husband but I am not a good lover in bed. I could see you reaching ecstasy which I was never able to give you. It was in that spontaneous moment that I lost my mind and started masturbating. I had never seen you deriving this pleasure while having sex with me. I am sorry if I hurt you honey but it only happened because he was giving you what I was never able to give you.”

My reply caught her off guard and suddenly he anger towards me turned into pity. She started feeling sorry for me and hugged me and made me relax on her chest.

“Baby what are you thinking, you have got it all wrong. You are the best lover I have had and no one can replace you. I am sorry we had to go through this. Maybe.. maybe it was a bad idea to go for this thing. We should never have started this.”

“No honey, it was our decision and we should stand by it and I am not blaming you for it. I know it was tough on you and it has been tough for me too. I didn't want to lie to you so I told you what was in my mind. I started masturbating only because I felt that he was able to give which honestly I am not able to. I don’t want to push you but if you ever feel like talking to me about it, you can speak your heart out. I will not judge you or anything.

She smiled, “I love you,” gave me a peck on the lips and we hugged each other and we were so tired that we just slept putting behind another eventful day of our lives which had an enormous effect in our relation. This event was the catalyst in our journey towards this lifestyle not to mention the day spent with Alok.

A couple of days passed and things were starting to get normal between us. She never answered my question whether she enjoyed having sex with Vikram. She used to avoid it and I didn’t want to complicate things between us. So I never pestered her with the question for the next couple of days. But we never knew what fate had in store for us.

What would happen if the money given to us by Vikram would get over. It was apparent that I wasn’t going to get a job soon enough since the markets were still volatile. But the fear of another emotional breakdown made us cautious.

Then after a couple of days we got an unexpected call. It was 9.30 in the night and we were cuddling on the couch watching tv and my phone rang. I picked up my phone and was surprised to see a call from Pratik.

Pratik worked with me in the same company and was laid off along with me. But at that time he made an unusual decision to overcome his financial instability. He pimped out his wife Richa and that had made them financially secure for the time being. I never asked him how he convinced his religious wife into getting pimped out but he actually convinced her.

I still remember the evening when we were having drinks and I just popped the question as to how he had so much money with him considering that we both worked in the same company and position. And that day he was too much drunk that he spilled out almost everything about what they were doing.

It came as a shock to me and it disgusted me at that time. I never showed my anger towards him but then I started ignoring him. Before that we used to meet often and we used to invite each other to our homes. Now, I even started avoiding his calls and would give him absurd reasons to avoid meeting him. That might have given him a signal that I was not particularly impressed with what they were doing and then he eventually stopped calling.

All this happened almost a month back and how times changed. It was Richa and Pratik who had inspired me and Samiksha to let other people into our sex lives and earn money out of it. The financial instability had made us do what we thought was a sin.

The thought that we had also followed Pratik and Richa’s path always bothered me but I pretended to take a moral high ground in my mind thinking that atleast I am with my wife while she is being ravaged by a random stranger, trying to protect her but Richa is all alone, only God knows what she is going through. But I always understood the truth that we were no different from what they were.

Back to the present, I was surprised to see a call from Pratik. I looked at Samiksha, “Its Pratik, dont know why he is calling.”

I picked up the call and went into the bedroom to talk to him and I came back to samiksha after 15 mins.

“What was he saying baby”, she enquired.

“Well we have guests tomorrow. Richa and Pratik have invited themselves over.” I had this disappointed look on my face.

“Dont be mean, it’s been a while since we have met other people. It will be healthy change.”

“I know, but you know na what they are doing these days.”

“And how different is it from what we are doing.”

I realized my hypocrisy and said, “You are tight I shouldn't be judgmental after what we are doing.”

She hugged me, “Please promise me you will behave and we will be wonderful hosts. Whatever we might be doing but we still need friends in our lives.”

“You are right, it’s a welcome change. It’s been a while since we all have met.”

“I love you baby”, she kissed me and then we went on to sleep as we had to prepare for the guests the next day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby - by hornieboy - 22-12-2018, 09:00 AM